A Wager between Greg and Christulsa

Started by christulsa, September 14, 2020, 03:33:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christulsa

In this thread, Greg said he was betting on Trump winning in November.  I took him up on the wager, agreed to his terms, including his view of what a "ban" is.

http://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=24436.60

Here is the agreement:

1.  Greg is betting Trump wins the presidential election this year.

2.  I hope Trump wins, but I think it is very unlikely, so I am betting Biden wins.  It's a bet worth winning.

3.  After November 3rd, as soon as either a) the losing candidate concedes the election, or b) the winner is inaugurated in January, or which ever comes first, the person losing this bet will:

i) not post in Suscipe Domine forum, ever, under any circumstances whatsoever, for exactly 4 years from the day they lost the bet.

ii) the loser will also never log into their SD account under any circumstances, per Greg's understanding of a "ban."

iii) not use a socket account to log in under another name during the entirety of that 4 year ban.

:cheeseheadbeer:

Greg

Agreed.  See you in 2025 or thereabouts.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

awkwardcustomer

This forum won't be around in 2025 because no matter who wins the election, Trump or Biden, the NWO will be fully installed long before then and SD will have been shut down.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on September 14, 2020, 06:03:38 PM
This forum won't be around in 2025 because no matter who wins the election, Trump or Biden, the NWO will be fully installed long before then and SD will have been shut down.

As I remember the end of this age was suppose to be by the year 2000.

Good luck with your prediction. I wouldn't mind it happening. Then we can get on with the Akita chastisement.

Heinrich

Chris, you can't even keep your word to not post(many times). You lost your job, and you're betting in favor of a pro abort? I have absolutely no confidence that you'll keep your word and am quite disappointed in Greg for entertaining you in this.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

King Wenceslas

Quote from: christulsa on September 14, 2020, 03:33:55 PM
In this thread, Greg said he was betting on Trump winning in November.  I took him up on the wager, agreed to his terms, including his view of what a "ban" is.

Here is the agreement:

2.  I hope Trump wins, but I think it is very unlikely, so I am betting Biden wins.  It's a bet worth winning.

3.  After November 3rd, as soon as either a) the losing candidate concedes the election, or b) the winner is inaugurated in January, or which ever comes first, the person losing this bet will:

i) not post in Suscipe Domine forum, ever, under any circumstances whatsoever, for exactly 4 years from the day they lost the bet.

ii) the loser will also never log into their SD account under any circumstances, per Greg's understanding of a "ban."

iii) not use a socket account to log in under another name during the entirety of that 4 year ban.

What if neither Biden or Trump wins by January? Lets say the election is contested past January? Or the cities erupt in flames including Washington DC and a military tribunal takes over the country?

Croix de Fer

Biden was purposely selected to be the Demoncrat nominee to ensure a Trump victory. The Demoncrats were coopted by the Bankersteins who run Trump, which is why the Demoncrats have made asses out of themselves the past 4 years. They're trying to alienate voters and lose the election, which is why they ran no viable candidate who could conceivably win.

Hillary was supposed to win in 2016 but the faction of Bankersteins who run Trump had enough "white hats" on their side to tally true votes so the opposing Bankersteins wouldn't steal it for Hillary.

This is all about which faction of Bankersteins has control over the global financial reset.
Blessed be the Lord my God, who teacheth my hands to fight, and my fingers to war. ~ Psalms 143:1 (Douay-Rheims)

christulsa

-

christulsa

Quote from: King Wenceslas on September 14, 2020, 07:02:46 PM

Here is the agreement:

What if neither Biden or Trump wins by January? Lets say the election is contested past January? Or the cities erupt in flames including Washington DC and a military tribunal takes over the country?

I guess neither Greg nor I would lose the bet, if neither Trump nor Biden wins/assumes the presidency.

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on September 14, 2020, 06:03:38 PMThis forum won't be around in 2025 because no matter who wins the election, Trump or Biden, the NWO will be fully installed long before then and SD will have been shut down.

The NWO doesn't need to do anything. Places like SD, FE or Cathinfo are not even in their radars.

It will be a small miracle if we're still posting here by 2022, much less 2025. The complete lack of moderation, the steady decrease in traffic over the last few years, the scarcity of intelligent and engaged posters and the dearth of discussions worth having, given the clear erosion of the traditional Catholic cause worldwide, have already sounded the death knell to SD and other trad forums.

You can add to that the general decline of the forum format across the internet.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

christulsa

christulsa

-

diaduit

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on September 14, 2020, 08:04:37 PM
Quote from: awkwardcustomer on September 14, 2020, 06:03:38 PMThis forum won't be around in 2025 because no matter who wins the election, Trump or Biden, the NWO will be fully installed long before then and SD will have been shut down.

The NWO doesn't need to do anything. Places like SD, FE or Cathinfo are not even in their radars.

It will be a small miracle if we're still posting here by 2022, much less 2025. The complete lack of moderation, the steady decrease in traffic over the last few years, the scarcity of intelligent and engaged posters and the dearth of discussions worth having, given the clear erosion of the traditional Catholic cause worldwide, have already sounded the death knell to SD and other trad forums.

You can add to that the general decline of the forum format across the internet.

Not true, in fact the opposite.

christulsa

I'll touch base here after the election around the holidays.  If Trump wins and Biden has conceded, my 4 year ban begins, KK or others can enforce it if they want.  But I'll be happy I was wrong and Trump won.

If God doesn't provide a second miracle and the next wave of chastisement ensues, with a Trump defeat, when Trump concedes, Greg's 4 year ban begins which I take him on his formal promise he will honor.   And then I will resume posting.

Until then, God's speed.....

Greg

Quote from: King Wenceslas on September 14, 2020, 07:02:46 PM

Here is the agreement:

Then neither of us are banned until someone is declared and clearly legally the President, Supreme Leader, King or the rival is dead.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.