Finally, your dog can drink beer, too

Started by Lyubov, January 08, 2013, 12:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyubov

QuoteOregon man Daniel Keeton enjoys serving beer to customers at the brewery he works for, so why shouldn't he serve up some healthy brew for the dog he cares about?

The dog brew is non-alcoholic of course, but it is a big hit with Keeton's canine Lola Jane.

And now Keeton's special brew is available to anyone who wants it. After years of planning, Keeton launched his company Dawg Grog over the summer.

Keeton, who works at Boneyard Brewery in Bend, says Dawg Grog is good for the dogs, and they can't seem to get enough of it.

"Bend is a dog-loving community and a beer-loving community," Keeton told the Daily News on Monday. "I wanted to marry those two together in some way."

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/oregon-brewer-creates-non-alcoholic-beer-dog-article-1.1235010
??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

OCLittleFlower

Nice!

Sadly, our pup doesn't digest grains well at all, so he's on a special food.  I'm sure he'd love this, though -- I just wouldn't like, ahem, cleaning up later.
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

Mithrandylan

My dog already drinls beer. His favorite is leinies red lager
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

LouisIX

IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Mithrandylan

Quote from: LouisIX on January 08, 2013, 03:58:05 PM
Quote from: Mithrandylan on January 08, 2013, 03:46:38 PM
My dog already drinls beer. His favorite is leinies red lager

Good dog.

He is.  Though recently we've cut back on his alcohol intake.  He gets an attitude when he drinks.
Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

LouisIX

So what you're telling me is that when your dog drinks it turns into Patrick Swayze from Roadhouse?
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Mithrandylan

Kind of.  It's like he turned into a teenager.  Thinks he knows everything about life, wants to tell you all his great theories and won't take listen to directions.

He's not violent, just annoying.  It's kinda like a "you're out of your element, Donny" sort of thing.

I still let him do a little sip sip, but not like he used to.  Though if beer ever spills, he gets to lick it up. 
Ps 135

OCLittleFlower

Quote from: Mithrandylan on January 08, 2013, 04:42:02 PM
Kind of.  It's like he turned into a teenager.  Thinks he knows everything about life, wants to tell you all his great theories and won't take listen to directions.

He's not violent, just annoying.  It's kinda like a "you're out of your element, Donny" sort of thing.

I still let him do a little sip sip, but not like he used to.  Though if beer ever spills, he gets to lick it up.

LOL

Mine's been like that even sober lately.  I figure it's because he's nine months old -- a literal puppy teen.  We also spent a lot of time with my folks recently and they aren't as strict with their pooches as we are.  (Esp when it comes to jumping on people.) He's starting to correct out of it and listen to me again.
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

LouisIX