Done Anything Fun Lately?

Started by piabee, March 11, 2013, 01:08:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

piabee

My friend and I went to the Bigfoot Discovery Museum in Santa Cruz yesterday and listened to the tour guide talk about his experiences for an hour. It was awesome.

maryslittlegarden

That sounds like fun.

I live in North Dakota...fun doesn't start until the snow melts in June.  8) 8) 8)
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

kayla_veronica

Learned how to play Hero Clix. Complicated, but very very fun.
May the most holy, most sacred, most adorable,
most incomprehensible and ineffable Name of God
be forever praised, blessed, loved, adored
and glorified in Heaven, on earth,
and under the earth,
by all the creatures of God,
and by the Sacred Heart of Our Lord Jesus Christ,
in the Most Holy Sacrament of the Altar.
Amen.

Penelope

Prepped for my classes, harassed some guy over voicemail about signing up for Pre-Cana, had an internet fight with Ben...

Oh, sorry. Fun. Hmm. No, not really.

poche

I went to the fish fry at my parish and filled up on fish tacos, fried fish and french fries.
Then i went to the stations of the cross
:) :) :) 

tmw89

Played Words With Friends on Facebook.
Quote from: Bishop WilliamsonThe "promise to respect" as Church law the New Code of Canon Law is to respect a number of supposed laws directly contrary to Church doctrine.

---

http://tradblogs.blogspot.com

NOW OPEN:  A new Trad forum featuring Catholic books, information, and discussion!

OCLittleFlower

Spent a day scrapbook shopping with my best friend.  We also went to Ocean Beach near San Diego for Mexican food and antique shopping.  My dog came along for the ride -- he's PASSED OUT from all the excitement as I type this.  (He's still a pup and gets fussed over a bit.)
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

Greg

I filled my bathtub up with water, turned the shower on, and acted out my favourite scene from 'Das Boot'.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Vetus Ordo

I understand procedure, I understand war, I understand rules and regulations.

I don't understand fun.

I don't really know what fun means.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Greg

Plus I sang some Frank Sinatra songs at the Women's Day party and danced with several of my wife's friends.  That was fun.  Food was nice too.  Lots of Russian style salads.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Archer

Spent the weekend with my sister and brother.  On Saturday night we went out for dinner with my cousin and his wife and my sister's boyfriend.  We ended up at an Irish Pub with live music.  Yeah, it was a great weekend. 

Oh, and Irish car bombs are good.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Pheo

Went snowshoeing through a forest trail.  I figured we'd float on the snow à la LoTR.  No.  But it's pretty fun.
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

OCLittleFlower

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on March 12, 2013, 06:04:19 AM

I don't understand fun.

This doesn't seem healthy, Vetus.

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: OCLittleFlower on March 12, 2013, 03:15:37 PM

I don't understand fun.

I was playing along with the words of Charles Manson. I thought you'd recognise them.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

OCLittleFlower

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on March 12, 2013, 03:50:17 PM
Quote from: OCLittleFlower on March 12, 2013, 03:15:37 PM

I don't understand fun.

I was playing along with the words of Charles Manson. I thought you'd recognise them.

No, and I still don't...

Glad to know you aren't that depressed though.  :)