My Autograph

Started by Ben, January 31, 2013, 10:23:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ben

I will sell an autographed snapshot of Suscipe Domine's home page for $4.99:

It is 231 kilobytes and it's dimensions are 1423x2098. It comes in the lossless PNG (Portable Network Graphics) format.

I accept only PayPal.

***Please don't steal it. This is a Catholic forum after all, and I expect a certain level of honesty.***

Gottmitunsalex

It all depends on your surname.  ;D
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Mithrandylan

Ps 135

Quia in humilitáte nostra memor fuit nostri: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Et redémit nos ab inimícis nostris: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Qui dat escam omni carni: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Deo cæli: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.
Confitémini Dómino dominórum: * quóniam in ætérnum misericórdia eius.

For he was mindful of us in our affliction: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
And he redeemed us from our enemies: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Who giveth food to all flesh: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the God of heaven: * for his mercy endureth for ever.
Give glory to the Lord of lords: * for his mercy endureth for ever.

-I retract any and all statements I have made that are incongruent with the True Faith, and apologize for ever having made them-

Kaesekopf

Don't forget royalties and kickbacks to the forum owner...  ;)  That logo didn't design itself!
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

LouisIX

IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Ben

Actually it can't be stolen because it's a low resolution version. You all are free to have the low res, no charge.

No last names. But it's a Greek name. I'll give Kaesekopf 15%.

Video is funny. Though I can't relate to dickering with merchants. If I don't like the price of something I just move on.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

LouisIX

IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Ancilla Domini

Quote from: Ben on February 01, 2013, 01:54:04 PM
No last names. But it's a Greek name.

You're Greek, Ben?  :)

Ben

Quote from: Ancilla Domini on February 01, 2013, 11:46:34 PM
Quote from: Ben on February 01, 2013, 01:54:04 PM
No last names. But it's a Greek name.

You're Greek, Ben?  :)

Partly. I'm Greek, Italian, and Irish. In that order.  ;)

Ancilla Domini

Quote from: Ben on February 02, 2013, 08:36:48 PMPartly. I'm Greek, Italian, and Irish. In that order.  ;)

Nice!  :)

????? ????????;

Ben

Quote from: Ancilla Domini on February 02, 2013, 09:20:13 PM
Quote from: Ben on February 02, 2013, 08:36:48 PMPartly. I'm Greek, Italian, and Irish. In that order.  ;)

Nice!  :)

????? ????????;

What about the Irish? Don't tell me you're an ethnicist.

No, I don't understand Greek. Just American.

So when are you planning on buying my autograph?

Ancilla Domini

Quote from: Ben on February 03, 2013, 01:49:41 PMWhat about the Irish?

I'm not a fan.

QuoteDon't tell me you're an ethnicist.

Very much so.

QuoteNo, I don't understand Greek. Just American.

That's a pity.

QuoteSo when are you planning on buying my autograph?

You had me up until the Irish part.

Ben

Did you have to look up ethnicist?  ;D

Ya know, the Irish saved civilization. You have hairdryers and washing machines because of the Irish. I wouldn't knock them.

Ancilla Domini

Quote from: Ben on February 03, 2013, 02:11:56 PM
Did you have to look up ethnicist?  ;D

What for? When Humpty Dumpty uses a word it means exactly what he chooses it to mean. The dictionary avails nothing!

QuoteYa know, the Irish saved civilization. You have hairdryers and washing machines because of the Irish. I wouldn't knock them.

Sinful contraptions! I should have known.