Has anyone heard from Lydia Purpuraria? Is she OK?

Started by Christe Eleison, August 24, 2021, 01:55:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christe Eleison

Has anyone been in touch with Lydia Purpuraria ?

I am worried about her. She has not been here since August 8, 2021.  :(

Please keep her & her family in your prayers :pray3:

If you have spoken with her, seen her, been in contact with her, please tell her that she is MISSED!

Please give her my regards & best of wishes!

LYDIA, we miss you!  I pray that you are OK. That your family is also doing well. God Bless you & your loved ones!!  :pray3::pray2:

:grouphug:

Fleur-de-Lys

Quote from: Christe Eleison on August 24, 2021, 01:55:53 PM

If you have spoken with her, seen her, been in contact with her, please tell her that she is MISSED!

LYDIA, we miss you!  I pray that you are OK. That your family is also doing well. God Bless you & your loved ones!!  :pray3::pray2:

I sent her a PM. Hopefully we will hear from her soon. In the meantime, continued prayers  :pray3:

Christe Eleison

Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on August 24, 2021, 02:34:00 PM

I sent her a PM. Hopefully we will hear from her soon. In the meantime, continued prayers  :pray3:

Thanks for your post, Fleur. I also sent her a PM. I am worried.... :-[
Praying for her & her loved ones!

:pray3:

Christe Eleison

Dear LYDIA:seeya:

I pray that you, your loved ones ae OK! :pray3:
I pray that you are all COVID FREE! :pray2:

We miss you!

Take good care of yourself!

May Our Blessed Mother wrap you & your loved ones around with her mantle! :pray3:

God bless you all!

PAX CHRISTI! :pray2:

Christe Eleison

Praying for LYDIA, her health, her safety, her family. :pray3:

I pray that they are all healthy! :pray2:

Christe Eleison

Dear LYDIA, :seeya:
Where you? How are you doing? We are worried about you! :-[
We care about you! :grouphug:

Praying for you & for your family! :pray3:
Take good care of yourself & your loved ones, LYDIA!! :pray2:

Michael Wilson

Well the first problem I had when searching for members is that I always thought her last name was "Purgatoria" instead of  "Purpuraria",  :laugh:  she isn't a Catholic, she describes herself as a "former Catholic", so there is little incentive for her to hang out here. So maybe we can add her to our prayer intentions, that she will come back.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Prayerful

You're looking out for us all.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.