Will anyone post here?

Started by Bonaventure, December 28, 2012, 06:42:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bonaventure

Posts in this subforum do not count towards one's post count.
"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Lyubov

I was planning on it, but I can't think of a good word associated with "underrated"!
??? ?? ??? ????????
?? ??? ?????? ?????.

Ben

Bonaventure

"If any man will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me."

Gottmitunsalex

I like the fact that the players, regardless of the amount of posts produced by them in this thread, will not have those posts added to their Forum status.

No more 12000+ posts because every other post was:
bird
dog
tree
house

Love it!
"Nothing is more miserable than those people who never failed to attack their own salvation. When there was need to observe the Law, they trampled it under foot. Now that the Law has ceased to bind, they obstinately strive to observe it. What could be more pitiable that those who provoke God not only by transgressing the Law but also by keeping it? But at any rate the Jews say that they, too, adore God. God forbid that I say that. No Jew adores God! Who say so? The Son of God say so. For he said: "If you were to know my Father, you would also know me. But you neither know me nor do you know my Father". Could I produce a witness more trustworthy than the Son of God?"  St. John Chrysostom  Sunday Homily

"The two goals of the Jews: The universal domination of the world and the destruction of Catholicism, out of hatred for Christ" --Mgr. Jouin

Bonaventure

Only 1300 of my posts were in the Games subforum.

Eliza

I'd say 3/4 of my posts were in the gaming threads on FE. I'm glad they don't count for our number of posts.

Kaesekopf

*Cackles maniacally....*

I encourage use of this subforum though.

Games can build a strong community.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Eliza

Quote from: Kaesekopf on December 28, 2012, 10:17:00 PM

Games can build a strong community.

Exactly. Come to think of it, the people that I played all of those silly games with on FE were the people I was most fond of.

zork

I fully agree with the policy of not counting 'game posts' towards a user's post count. :D
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

poche

Mono no aware

Quote from: Bonaventure on December 28, 2012, 06:42:33 PM
Posts in this subforum do not count towards one's post count.

That's good to know.

Sbyvl36

My blog: sbyvl.wordpress.com

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

"That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

Heliocentricism is idiocy.

Kaesekopf

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

CilantroTamales

I will post here:

Anyone want to join me in taking over a small, Caribbean-island nation and calling a Constitutional Convention?  We'll then make it a Catholic nation, Bishop will be able to overrule the Supreme Court, gold standard, etc., etc...