January 19th

Started by christulsa, January 09, 2021, 11:46:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

christulsa

General McInerney called this week on Twitter for another march on DC on 1/19, this time armed.

He is one General who believes Trump needs to invoke the Insurrection Act.

https://noqreport.com/2021/01/05/lt-gen-tom-mcinerney-if-pence-congress-do-not-correct-the-election-on-jan-6-president-trump-must-act/

The National Guard is deploying to DC to protect the Capitol until Inauguration Day.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/national-guard-troops-deploying-dc-124122533.html

Meanwhile the Dems are trying next week to impeach Trump ASAP.

And Big Tech is tryng to silence free speech on social media about the Coup.

https://www.citizenfreepress.com/breaking/breaking-amazon-to-shut-down-all-parler-servers-tomorrow-night/

And the obviously orchestrated riot (probably antifa) is being investigated.

The Radical Left has started a political civil war.  How should this end?  Predictions for the days ahead?  Will there be another march on DC?  Discuss.

Kaesekopf

All of this is Qanon faggotry.

Trump lost.  His chance to do anything was 4 years ago, to prevent and fight electoral corruption.  The shot was obvious in March, when the absentee voting due to MuH cOrOnAvIrUs came on.

He lost because he's part of the establishment, and the Jews that run the system decided he was no longer useful.

All this Trump cope-posting is so tiring.  When will people move past it!?
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 10, 2021, 12:46:19 AM

Some people will risk arrest, injury, and death to avoid admitting that Trump lost, so probably never.
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

diaduit

Trump lost.  His chance to do anything was 4 years ago, to prevent and fight electoral corruption.  The shot was obvious in March, when the absentee voting due to MuH cOrOnAvIrUs came on.

He lost because he's part of the establishment, and the Jews that run the system decided he was no longer useful.

I agree with you but I don't find it tiring as its like watching family grieve when a loved one died....don't be too harsh.

GiftOfGod

Quote from: diaduit on January 10, 2021, 02:50:44 AM
I agree with you but I don't find it tiring as its like watching family grieve when a loved one died....don't be too harsh.

Thinking men realized years ago that they were duped and grieved then.
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

christulsa

Never would've pegged you as a NeverTrumper type, KK. 

I guess you didn't hear about the massive voter fraud.

clau clau

Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 10, 2021, 03:23:00 AM
Quote from: diaduit on January 10, 2021, 02:50:44 AM

Found a wife yet Ebenezer?
Father time has an undefeated record.

But when he's dumb and no more here,
Nineteen hundred years or near,
Clau-Clau-Claudius shall speak clear.
(https://completeandunabridged.blogspot.com/2009/06/i-claudius.html)

Graham

Q is fake, Trump is real, and jews don't control everything.

christulsa

GiftOfGod

Quote from: christulsa on January 10, 2021, 06:48:05 AM

Accepting that Trump did nothing to fight electoral corruption, that Q Anon is faggotry, and that Trump lost does not mean that someone is a Never Trumper; it means that someone has his eyes open, a functioning brain, and is being honest.

Quote from: clau clau on January 10, 2021, 06:56:51 AM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on January 10, 2021, 03:23:00 AM

Found a wife yet Ebenezer?

Go back to your depression nap.

King Wenceslas

More crazy sh*t from the far right crazies.

To hell with Texas. I am thinking of moving to Mars.

Kaesekopf

NeverTrumper?

Where were you 5 years ago on this forum?  :lol: 
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

christulsa

Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 10, 2021, 02:47:57 PM

NeverTrumper?

Where were you 5 years ago on this forum?  :lol:

I started the first thread here summer of 2015 about Trump's candidacy.  I recall I was the first Trumper, and there were quite a few NeverTrumper TYPES.  They were 100% certain he would never get the nomination, get elected, or accomplish anything for the country.   Boy were they wrong.  As are they very possibly now that Trump won't invoke the Insurrection Act.

christulsa

GiftOfGod

Quote from: christulsa on January 10, 2021, 03:02:22 PMAs are they very possibly now that Trump won't invoke the Insurrection Act.
Any chance Trump had to invoke the Insurrection Act has evaporated due to the insurrectionary activity being done on his behalf. Trump right now is the lamest duck there ever has been. I can't think of any period in history where the outgoing lame-duck President was the target of immediate impeachment by the Speaker of the House and was not on speaking terms with the Senate Majority Leader of his own party. As far as "political capital" goes, Trump is insolvent.

Quote from: christulsa on January 10, 2021, 03:14:18 PM
I was the very first Trad Trumper KK.  ;)  5 years ago.

https://www.suscipedomine.com/forum/index.php?topic=12220.msg264352#msg264352
Good for you but is that something to be proud of? The sad part is that you will be the last Trad Trumper; everyone else will have realized that Trump was not good before you realize it. In 40 years you'll be wearing a faded-pink MAGA hat in a Medicaid hospice, saying "Q predicted this!".