New forensic files expose fake Sr Lucy of Fatima

Started by Frank, December 08, 2022, 03:04:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

maximus

Quote from: Greg on December 08, 2022, 12:44:58 PM
Quote from: maximus on December 08, 2022, 11:05:04 AM
Quote from: Frank on December 08, 2022, 03:04:12 AM
https://www.lifesitenews.com/episodes/new-forensic-files-expose-fake-sr-lucy-of-fatima/

I wonder what happened to the real Sister Lucy.

Hard to argue with evidence pursued by Peter Chojnowski

What evidence?  It is just the opinion of self-described "experts" he has solicited or hired.

It is nonsense.

It is very difficult to argue with his findings. Saying 'nonsense' just means you don't have a good argument.

Greg

They are not findings.  They are subjective assertions.

NOTHING, has been found.

One of them thinks that the sun and the stars orbit a fixed earth.  He is an idiot!
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

With enough confirmation bias you can believe anything.

Perhaps Cardinal Burke and Sister Lucia are really the same person.  Look at the face and the chin.  They are clearly alike.

He was ordained in 1975.  Exactly the right period of time for her to attend Seminary and become a priest and 8 years after she disappeared, and her cousin replaced her (there is the motive at least for the cousin)

Infiltration of the Conciliar Hierarchy...Lucia had the idea way before me and Taylor Marshall.

If you cannot get the Pope to release the 3rd Secret infiltrate the Church and become the Pope.  Genius!

Goldfinch

Quote from: Greg on December 09, 2022, 01:00:50 AMIt's harder to accept that Sister Lucia simply lived her life out and said and did almost nothing.

Nor could she, given her vows. In Sr. Lucy's day, people obeyed the Church's authorities without question. She was a simple woman with no ambitions. Speaking out against Vatican II and the conciliar popes would've been a sinful act of insubordination.
"For there are no works of power, dearly-beloved, without the trials of temptations, there is no faith without proof, no contest without a foe, no victory without conflict. This life of ours is in the midst of snares, in the midst of battles; if we do not wish to be deceived, we must watch: if we want to overcome, we must fight." - St. Leo the Great

Greg

And how is it that Dr. Peter Chojnowski and his panel of self-described "experts" can tell the difference from grainy pictures, but the nuns at her own convent, her family members, authors and priests who visited her in the late 1960s could not tell the difference when looking at the same woman in real life?

Are there any proven cases in the 20th Century of a body double replacing a high-profile person, for decades, and getting away with that until after their death?  Tricking their family, friends and just sliding into the shoes of the dead person?

Or is Sister Lucia unique in this regard?

Goldfinch

Quote from: Greg on December 09, 2022, 08:07:10 AMAnd how is it that Dr. Peter Chojnowski and his panel of self-described "experts" can tell the difference from grainy pictures, but the nuns at her own convent, her family members, authors and priests who visited her in the late 1960s could not tell the difference when looking at the same woman in real life?

Are there any proven cases in the 20th Century of a body double replacing a high-profile person, for decades, and getting away with that until after their death?  Tricking their family, friends and just sliding into the shoes of the dead person?

Or is Sister Lucia unique in this regard?

Stalin reputedly had a few body doubles for certain occasions.
"For there are no works of power, dearly-beloved, without the trials of temptations, there is no faith without proof, no contest without a foe, no victory without conflict. This life of ours is in the midst of snares, in the midst of battles; if we do not wish to be deceived, we must watch: if we want to overcome, we must fight." - St. Leo the Great

Greg

They were known to be body doubles.  And the real Stalin was alive.  So a totally different thing.

I am talking about a person being disappeared/killed and then replaced.

It has never happened as far as I know.  It is the stuff of James Bond novels (Thunderball).

And if one was going to do it, then at the very least they would make the double have plastic surgery, so that they had very similar facial features.  They have had reconstructive facial surgery since the 1950s

This is obvious confirmation bias and it is only believed and conceived by Catholics who have a bias to believe it.  If it were objectively true, and scientifically provable, then it would be taken up by at least some neutral observers, and the enemies of the Church, to show how corrupt they were that they would murder a nun and replace her.

Dan Brown would get a $10m advance if he approached his publisher with a novel backed with hard pictorial proof, dental records etc.

Frank

Quote from: Greg on December 09, 2022, 04:17:16 AM
Against what DNA sample?
That of a close relative. The difference between that and the fake would probably be sufficient to prove the case. Murderers have been convicted on DNA taken years after the event.
in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

Greg

Irenaeus

Men were in imminent danger, but thankfully, "Good Pope John" opened the window to the world and now all men are saved!
The business of the Christian is nothing else but to be ever preparing for death. (Irenaeus of Lyons)

Frank

Quote from: Irenaeus on December 10, 2022, 02:40:15 AM

Men were in imminent danger, but thankfully, "Good Pope John" opened the window to the world and now all men are saved!

If anyone thinks those two women are the same person then I have a bridge to sell them.

Greg

Frank, you are 90.  You were following Fatima since the 1950s or late 1940s.  You saw pictures of Sister Lucia.  If it is so obvious now, why did neither you not anyone else notice then? (including Father Nicholas Gruner and Father Paul Kramer).

The problem with your bridges is you have bought them before, with very dodgy bearings, and been convinced the people were telling the truth when all around you could see they were either delusional or con artists.  Because you wanted to believe.

Like I said above.  If SL was replaced with a double it would be the first time in history it was done.  And to what purpose?  They did not catch a single quote on film.

Why not have SL 15 years before she died fly to the Vatican meet JP2 and say that the fall of the Soviet Union was the conversion of Russia and Vatican 2 was the bestest ever council and capture her words on film?

Tradition in Action are anti Russian and anti Putin.  Why?

Because they have decided the Russia is still communist and that Putin wants to build the Soviet Union again.  Once locked into this mindset they look at everything in this light. 

Frank

They really should hire you for Devil's advocate Greg.  ;D

As I said to Dr Blackman of Pilkington Brothers during the crisis committee meeting at a Birmingham hotel on the viability of GRC...

"You're entitled to your opinion, Blackman but I'm entitled to mine" 

Blackman leaned over the table and screamed,

"I'll hound you G-----, I'll hound you, I'll hound you ....."
before bursting out crying .....

Cornelius of BRS stood up and exclaimed,
"I can't allow you to speak to my staff like that!"

Next, Dr Evans of PB suggested, "I think we should adjourn the meeting."
So we all trooped off to the bog.

I am told that Blackman (standing in the stall next to Dr Gutt, Head of Chemistry at BRS) whispered,

"That G-----, he's a communist isn't he?" (I wore an Astrakhan hat).
"Oh no," Gutt replied, "He's a very good Catholic."  :-)

Needless to say, 5 years later all the GRC started cracking up as predicted.

But then I know you are made of sterner stuff, Greg.
I'm sure you won't cry because I disagree with you.  :rofl: