Brazil not over yet

Started by james03, December 06, 2022, 10:17:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

Quote from: Melkite on December 06, 2022, 11:39:03 AM
I wonder if the author of the article realized Chile doesn't have a land border with Brazil before posting that.

Thanks for pointing that out.  Looks like the Chilean commie is just running his mouth.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

Greg

That was an interesting video at Gateway Pundit above.
"The just shall rejoice when he shall see the revenge: he shall wash his hands in the blood of the wicked."[Psalms 57:11]

james03

QuoteRetired judge Wilson Issao Koressawa filed criminal charges with the Superior Military Court Thursday night 12/8, asking for the arrest of Supreme Court Chief Justice Alexandre de Moraes. Koressawa had previously filed charges against O Globo journalist William Bonner for enforcing mRNA "vaccines". The case will be heard by judge Artur Vidigal de Oliveira.

There's a fresh news going on here in Brazil that the STM (Military Supreme Court) has accepted the request of the Justice Court of Amapá, to incarcerate Xandão on a preventive order, so lots can happen in the next 24/48 hrs! 👀 @MatthewTyrmand

Greg

Could be an exciting weekend.  Wrote to my Brazilian friend but no response in the last 72 hours.  They might be out protesting
"The just shall rejoice when he shall see the revenge: he shall wash his hands in the blood of the wicked."[Psalms 57:11]

Greg

https://gettr.com/post/p20y9mrb5af

Anyone here speak Portuguese and can work out what they are saying?

Are the crosses for them or the people they bury?

Greg

Heinrich

Quote from: Greg on December 09, 2022, 03:39:37 PM
https://gettr.com/post/p20y9mrb5af

Anyone here speak Portuguese and can work out what they are saying?

Are the crosses for them or the people they bury?

Vetus/Goldfinch de Portugal
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Jmartyr

"If anyone is excommunicated it is not I, but the excommunicators." - Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre
" A false church cannot have a true mission." - St. Francis De Sales