Do you believe we are in the End Times and Anti-Christ is imminent?

Started by Xavier, November 27, 2022, 07:32:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Miriam_M

Traditionalist Catholic priests, ordained men, who have studied Catholic eschatology do not agree with your interpretation of the conditions that need to be met, Xavier.  As a Catholic who follows authority figures and not my own guesses, I consider their expertise to be of entirely different level of credibility than yours.

Your knowledge is in finance.

Case closed.

Xavier

Ok, we will see. Has any Traditional Catholic Priests ever said the chastisement will surely come by 2017, as some here said, or by 2029 either? I don't think so, but you can cite one of them if they have. We will see what happens. Our Lady has promised us the Triumph of Her Immaculate Heart, so I am hoping for that.

And, St. Montfort, obviously also of course a Traditional Catholic Priest, and a Saint praised by many Popes, says this:
Quote"47. I said that this will happen especially towards the end of the world, and indeed soon, because Almighty God and his holy Mother are to raise up great saints who will surpass in holiness most other saints as much as the cedars of Lebanon tower above little shrubs. This has been revealed to a holy soul whose life has been written by M. de Renty.

48. These great souls filled with grace and zeal will be chosen to oppose the enemies of God who are raging on all sides. They will be exceptionally devoted to the Blessed Virgin. Illumined by her light, strengthened by her food, guided by her spirit, supported by her arm, sheltered under her protection, they will fight with one hand and build with the other. With one hand they will give battle, overthrowing and crushing heretics and their heresies, schismatics and their schisms, idolaters and their idolatries, sinners and their wickedness. With the other hand they will build the temple of the true Solomon and the mystical city of God, namely, the Blessed Virgin, who is called by the Fathers of the Church the Temple of Solomon and the City of God . By word and example they will draw all men to a true devotion to her and though this will make many enemies, it will also bring about many victories and much glory to God alone. This is what God revealed to St. Vincent Ferrer, that outstanding apostle of his day, as he has amply shown in one of his works."

So when is this going to happen, in your view? Many such things Saints have said has not yet taken place. Hence, they will happen before the end.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

diaduit

Quote from: Xavier on November 29, 2022, 01:20:59 AM
Ok, we will see. Has any Traditional Catholic Priests ever said the chastisement will surely come by 2017, as some here said, or by 2029 either? I don't think so, but you can cite one of them if they have. We will see what happens. Our Lady has promised us the Triumph of Her Immaculate Heart, so I am hoping for that.

And, St. Montfort, obviously also of course a Traditional Catholic Priest, and a Saint praised by many Popes, says this:
Quote"47. I said that this will happen especially towards the end of the world, and indeed soon, because Almighty God and his holy Mother are to raise up great saints who will surpass in holiness most other saints as much as the cedars of Lebanon tower above little shrubs. This has been revealed to a holy soul whose life has been written by M. de Renty.

48. These great souls filled with grace and zeal will be chosen to oppose the enemies of God who are raging on all sides. They will be exceptionally devoted to the Blessed Virgin. Illumined by her light, strengthened by her food, guided by her spirit, supported by her arm, sheltered under her protection, they will fight with one hand and build with the other. With one hand they will give battle, overthrowing and crushing heretics and their heresies, schismatics and their schisms, idolaters and their idolatries, sinners and their wickedness. With the other hand they will build the temple of the true Solomon and the mystical city of God, namely, the Blessed Virgin, who is called by the Fathers of the Church the Temple of Solomon and the City of God . By word and example they will draw all men to a true devotion to her and though this will make many enemies, it will also bring about many victories and much glory to God alone. This is what God revealed to St. Vincent Ferrer, that outstanding apostle of his day, as he has amply shown in one of his works."

So when is this going to happen, in your view? Many such things Saints have said has not yet taken place. Hence, they will happen before the end.

Many saints were not known until after death.  You don't need a profile or be famous to be full of grace and holy on Earth and become saints in Heaven.

Xavier

Hi Diaduit. Ok, but the passage in St. Montfort seems to say certain things will happen on earth before the end comes like the "overthrowing and crushing heretics and their heresies, schismatics and their schisms, idolaters and their idolatries, sinners and their wickedness. With the other hand they will build the temple of the true Solomon and the mystical city of God, namely, the Blessed Virgin, who is called by the Fathers of the Church the Temple of Solomon and the City of God". It seems to me that that is still in the future. Presumably, that would be part of the Triumph of the Immaculate Heart, and so it seems the Immaculata will also use men and women to do it, not alone. God Bless.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Polymath

Quote from: Miriam_M on November 28, 2022, 08:32:31 AM
I simply don't see the inroads into atheism and paganism in Asia that you apparently perceive. And as to Africa, it has separate problems as well -- some of them related to religion.

Tell me more?

Larry

The destructive "papacy" of Francis is a clear sign to me that some kind of apocalyptic event is very near.
"At the evening of life, we shall be judged on our love."-St. John of the Cross