Introduction

Started by Chin06, February 17, 2023, 04:49:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

dymphna17

Welcome! I look forward to reading your posts.
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Mushroom

Hi, I'm also from the Toronto area. Left two years ago.

Optatus

Quote from: MushroomRooster on August 28, 2023, 03:38:36 PMHi, I'm also from the Toronto area. Left two years ago.

Good call  :lol:

Chin06

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on August 26, 2023, 04:21:39 PMAre you a Leafs fan?

Lol sorry for the late reply! But nope I am not haha
"Love is the Cross, and the Cross is Love."
~ St. Therese of Lisieux 🌹🌹🌹

Chin06

Quote from: MushroomRooster on August 28, 2023, 03:38:36 PMHi, I'm also from the Toronto area. Left two years ago.

Nice where are you now?

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Mushroom

Quote from: Chin06 on August 28, 2023, 04:48:04 PM

Nice where are you now?

I moved to rural Manitoba to be with my husband who started homesteading. He's from Calgary, AB. I didn't really grow up in the city, more like the suburbs but like a half hour away from Toronto. I actually visited my parents last year with my husband and we walked around Toronto and it was just so hectic and noisy. Though where I am now, there are gravel roads and your car and clothes constantly get dirty.

Chin06

Quote from: MushroomRooster on August 28, 2023, 06:08:37 PM
Quote from: Chin06 on August 28, 2023, 04:48:04 PM

Nice where are you now?

I moved to rural Manitoba to be with my husband who started homesteading. He's from Calgary, AB. I didn't really grow up in the city, more like the suburbs but like a half hour away from Toronto. I actually visited my parents last year with my husband and we walked around Toronto and it was just so hectic and noisy. Though where I am now, there are gravel roads and your car and clothes constantly get dirty.

Nice! Yeah it's getting way more chaotic here for sure and way more unaffordable!! Homesteading in Manitoba sounds great lol Wishing you and your hubby a happy life out there!