To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Melkor

Quote from: red solo cup on October 10, 2022, 04:09:21 PM
Quote from: Melkor on October 10, 2022, 03:38:46 PM
Quote from: red solo cup on October 10, 2022, 03:36:20 PM
My grandchildren love it. :)

Wait how old are you? I was under the impression you were younger than that.
Why? Do you need someone to buy beer for you?

I always need someone to buy beer for me. Thankfully my buddies are good sports, but half the time I end up buying anyhow lol.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Melkor

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

Melkor

Never fails to get me pumped for a workout!

red solo cup

Instaurare omnia

^^^ Very good pick, I'd say. (Reply #3774, September 9th, 6:59 PM) :beer:
Nisi Dominus custodierit civitatem, frustra vigilat qui custodit eam (Psalm 126:2).
Benedicite, montes et colles, Domino: benedicite universa germinantia in terra, Domino (Daniel 3:75-76).
Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation (Psalm 145:2-3).

red solo cup

Quote from: Instaurare omnia on October 16, 2022, 03:01:40 PM
^^^ Very good pick, I'd say. (Reply #3774, September 9th, 6:59 PM) :beer:
I thought it sounded familiar ;)

Melkor

Melkor

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Bernadette

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History podcast. A guy on reddit gave me a link to download the collection years ago. Still haven't listened to all of them. He does a lot on ancient history which doesn't really interest me much. But others are fascinating.
My Lord and my God.

red solo cup

Melkor