To what are you currently listening?

Started by Bonaventure, December 26, 2012, 09:40:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

red solo cup

non impediti ratione cogitationis

red solo cup

Quote from: Elizabeth on August 10, 2022, 08:41:23 PM
Quote from: Melkor on August 10, 2022, 07:49:55 PM

This one actually choked me up a bit. And yes, I am totally going on a vodka-fueled music binge!  ;D
Because it is an endorsement for AA ? ;D ;D ;D
Or you need to be drunk to like hillbilly Eminem?  Doesn't anybody listen to Emmylou Harris anymore?
[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TUwPp7ICwp4[/yt]

red solo cup

Melkor

All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Bernadette

Dan Carlin's Hardcore History: Blueprint for Armageddon
My Lord and my God.

red solo cup

Melkor

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

maryslittlegarden

For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Melkor

Sometimes you need some blegh in your life.

Melkor

Finnish folk metal partiers, Korpiklaani with a really neat track. More folk-music based than some of their other stuff.

Melkor

red solo cup

The Curt Jester

After hearing a "metalized" Bach Little Fugue in G minor, I had to listen to the real one to cleanse my ears.

The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

Instaurare omnia

The Auld Triangle, Live @ Albert Hall: [yt][/yt]
Nisi Dominus custodierit civitatem, frustra vigilat qui custodit eam (Psalm 126:2).
Benedicite, montes et colles, Domino: benedicite universa germinantia in terra, Domino (Daniel 3:75-76).
Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation (Psalm 145:2-3).