Solving the World's Problems

Started by Akavit, March 27, 2016, 07:12:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Akavit

It occurred to me recently that a swift kick in the pants would do a world of good for most men.  Real Catholic women never wear pants of course so they aren't subject to this form of therapy.  Of course if they do wear pants then they'd be in need of the same.

Just some Easter meditation I thought I'd share with the world.

dymphna17

Quote from: Akavit on March 27, 2016, 07:12:54 PM
It occurred to me recently that a swift kick in the pants would do a world of good for most men.  Real Catholic women never wear pants of course so they aren't subject to this form of therapy.  Of course if they do wear pants then they'd be in need of the same.

Just some Easter meditation I thought I'd share with the world.

Seconded  I'll go first, just give me a minute to put my riding jeans on.  This better work..
?
I adore Thee O Christ, and I bless Thee, because by Thy holy cross Thou hast redeemed the world!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph save souls!

Of course I wear jeans, "The tornadoes can make dresses immodest." RSC

"Don't waste time in your life trying to get even with your enemies. The grave is a tremendous equalizer. Six weeks after you all are dead, you'll look pretty much the same. Let the Lord take care of those whom you think have harmed you. All you have to do is love and forgive. Try to forget and leave all else to the Master."– Mother Angelica

Chestertonian

good thing i.m not wearing any pants
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

Akavit

Quote from: dymphna17 on March 27, 2016, 07:33:04 PM
This better work..

I can assure you that it's very, very therapeutic for the one delivering the righteous kick.

Akavit

Bernadette

Quote from: Akavit on March 27, 2016, 11:22:06 PM
Quote from: Bernadette on March 27, 2016, 09:25:02 PM
Quote from: Chestertonian on March 27, 2016, 09:18:47 PM

Ditto.
Quote from: Chestertonian on March 27, 2016, 09:18:47 PM

Stop dousing the pants thread with cold water.

You should've said a "come to Jesus meeting." Posters of either sex can have one of those and the effect is the same, if properly done. ;)
My Lord and my God.