Our Lady of Lourdes Devotional Group Introduction

Started by Kaesekopf, November 01, 2015, 09:43:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Wilson

"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Michael Wilson

I'm also signing up my sister, Ann; as she would kill me if she found out that I was a member of a prayer group and I hadn't signed her up (she doesn't like me to get "ahead" of her). & My Mom too.

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Kaesekopf

Membership updated!  Sorry for dropping the ball.  I listed your mother as MW's Mother, MW.  :lol:
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

As a reminder, our novena starts next Tuesday! 

I'll make a new thread on Monday, and remind people on Tuesday morning!  :)

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Kaesekopf

I will also offer this novena prayer as an option, for those who wish to use it.

February 2nd-11th
Prayer to Our Lady of Lourdes
O Mary Immaculate, Our Lady of Lourdes, we kneel before you as did little Bernadette at Lourdes and pray with childlike trust in you that as we contemplate your glorious appearance at Lourdes, you will look with mercy on our present petition and secure for us a favorable answer to the request for which we are making this novena. (make your request)

Our Lady of Lourdes, show unto us the mercy of the Mother of God, Virgin Mary, Queen and
Mother, be our comfort, hope, strength, and consolation. Amen.

Our Lady of Lourdes, pray for us.
Saint Bernadette, pray for us

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Chestertonian on January 27, 2016, 11:14:23 PM
would like to join

I'll add you!  I saw your original post, and I was like "Hrmm...  that sounds close to joining, but I'm not sure!"  Mea culpa!

Michael Wilson

Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 27, 2016, 11:06:07 PM
Membership updated!  Sorry for dropping the ball.  I listed your mother as MW's Mother, MW.  :lol:
Great! :laugh:

Rose

Would someone please PM on the 2nd to remind me? I know I'll forget.
To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Rose on January 28, 2016, 04:58:22 PM
Would someone please PM on the 2nd to remind me? I know I'll forget.

Set a reminder on Google Calendar :)
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

MundaCorMeum

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Kaesekopf

I'll try to mass-PM y'all come Tuesday morning.

Duchamp

I'd like to be removed from this list. Specific focus on the members of this forum is now unavoidably detrimental to my well being. I'll pray for your salvation when I pray for all people. This way the effects of your abuses and the necessity of my personal (personally chosen) obligation of redemptive suffering on your behalf will be lessened, and more efficient.

If at all possible I would also like my account removed.

Thank you.

Caridad