Hello

Started by ADMG, October 30, 2013, 02:37:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ADMG

Hi
Young Scandinavian trad guy here. Previously been registered at IA, CI and FE but after a few days lurking this place seems closer my own standpoint than them though I recognize names from all of them I think. Also the forum design looks nice, whoever did it sure found a better look than certain other sites.

I attend the Society's masses when possible and otherwise the motu though I can't help but appreciate the work of the Society more and more in these troubled times.

I'm quite the lurker so chances are you won't here much from me  :tongue:. Just thought I'd say hello anyway.

dueSicilie

Welcome! Are you Swedish?

maryslittlegarden

Quote from: dueSicilie on October 30, 2013, 02:41:57 PM
Welcome! Are you Swedish?

Welcome and hoping you are Swedish. I was betting that I am one of the few Scandinavians (ancestry at least) around here.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

Jayne

Hi.  I've seen you around on other forums.  I don't care what kind of Scandinavian you are, so you don't need to worry about disappointing me.
:)
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

ADMG

QuoteWelcome

Thanks. Yes I am Swedish.

Michael Wilson

"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Parresia

LouisIX

IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

Ancilla Domini

Välkommen till forumet!  :)

Kaesekopf

Quote from: ADMG on October 30, 2013, 02:37:55 PM
Hi
Young Scandinavian trad guy here. Previously been registered at IA, CI and FE but after a few days lurking this place seems closer my own standpoint than them though I recognize names from all of them I think. Also the forum design looks nice, whoever did it sure found a better look than certain other sites.

QuoteI attend the Society's masses when possible and otherwise the motu though I can't help but appreciate the work of the Society more and more in these troubled times.

I'm quite the lurker so chances are you won't here much from me  :tongue:. Just thought I'd say hello anyway.

Hello.  And welcome.  I like you already.  :P
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Elizabeth

LOVE the young Swede at the computer!!!

Welcome AMDG!

Archer

"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

zork

Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

zork

Quote from: Ancilla Domini on October 30, 2013, 04:41:37 PM
Välkommen till forumet!  :)

Damn, beat me to it.

Well, here goes im den Vatersprache-- Herzlich willkommen!
Christus vincit, Christus regnat, Christus imperat.

Ancilla Domini