Campaign Thread

Started by Heinrich, September 30, 2020, 09:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Wilson

As far as I am concerned Chris and Greg's bet was based on a fair and free election; the massive fraud committed by the Democrats has in effect not allowed the event that they bet on to take place, therefore voiding the bet. 
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Miriam_M

Quote from: Michael Wilson on November 07, 2020, 08:27:43 AM
As far as I am concerned Chris and Greg's bet was based on a fair and free election; the massive fraud committed by the Democrats has in effect not allowed the event that they bet on to take place, therefore voiding the bet.

I completely agree. A farce of a so-called election. Results cannot be trusted.

Heinrich

Du hast ja Recht, Herr Wilson. Wir erklären für ungültig diese Wette.

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Innocent Smith

Look, I don't want anyone to have to leave based on a bet.  I've left and come back numerous times in divers places.  But I simply have to call false on this idea.  Elections are always full of cheating and mistakes.  And the Dems cheat every time.  The only way a Republican gets the Presidency these days is to have a landslide that negates the cheating effort.  Therefore, as far as I'm concerned, cheating is part and parcel of the entire landscape. 
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Miriam_M

Quote from: Innocent Smith on November 07, 2020, 10:12:48 AM

Look, I don't want anyone to have to leave based on a bet.  I've left and come back numerous times in divers places.  But I simply have to call false on this idea.  Elections are always full of cheating and mistakes.  And the Dems cheat every time.  The only way a Republican gets the Presidency these days is to have a landslide that negates the cheating effort.  Therefore, as far as I'm concerned, cheating is part and parcel of the entire landscape.

But the point is that neither Chris nor Greg placed a bet based on the assumption that the announced election results would not coincide with the true election results.  And that fact is also not the fault of either Chris or Greg.  I am particularly ashamed as an American that Greg might feel a need to leave based on American fraud.

They placed a bet assuming different premises than you assumed.

I value the contributions of both men and hope that they will reconsider any decision to leave due to events out of their control.

awkwardcustomer

Sorry ...

Some good can come of this though, such as having a better idea of what you're up against, which always helps.
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Miriam_M

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on November 07, 2020, 12:01:01 PM
Sorry ...

Some good can come of this though, such as having a better idea of what you're up against, which always helps.

We know what was announced. An announcement does not validate the results.  This is absolutely not sour grapes or denial.  It has to do with the impossibility of all of the congressional results within the same states that "voted" for Biden.  I myself have (legitimately, of course) voted for just a single candidate for the top office (Governor, President) in certain elections in which I cared only about that.  So all of those massive numbers of extra votes, exceeding in many cases the number of registered voters, were undoubtedly cast only for President.

Also, the fraudulent software, automatically reversing Republican votes to Democratic,  has been discovered to have been present in every battleground state.

The Supreme Court has said to wait.  No American needs to join in an artificial stampede, no matter how many media outlets in this country and overseas want it to be over. Trump voters deserve to have him go through the process, however difficult and whatever the unlikely odds are.

OzarkCatholic

Sorry ...

This video exemplifies everything I've had a concern about regarding Trump... like it or not, his style has coupled the Pro Life cause with notions of misogny, racism, etc. I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS TRUE OR NOT. What I am saying is that the Pro Life movement gambled on a deal with Mr. Art of the Deal... and here we are. Now we're going to be associated with racism, hate, etc. for a long long time... whether just or unjust.

Prayers are needed, this much is certain.
Feels like Groundhog Day again.

Jacob

"Arguing with anonymous strangers on the Internet is a sucker's game because they almost always turn out to be—or to be indistinguishable from—self-righteous sixteen-year-olds possessing infinite amounts of free time."
--Neal Stephenson

Michael Wilson

Man proposes God disposes.

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

mikemac

Quote from: OzarkCatholic on November 07, 2020, 12:12:40 PM

This video exemplifies everything I've had a concern about regarding Trump... like it or not, his style has coupled the Pro Life cause with notions of misogny, racism, etc. I AM NOT SAYING THIS IS TRUE OR NOT. What I am saying is that the Pro Life movement gambled on a deal with Mr. Art of the Deal... and here we are. Now we're going to be associated with racism, hate, etc. for a long long time... whether just or unjust.

Prayers are needed, this much is certain.

You are right, if you think it's not true.  The racism card was all a part of liberal malarkey.  Black Lives Matter is a communist organization.  George Floyd died of a fentanyl overdose while in police custody.  If you look at most of the other cases of blacks dying at the hands of the cops you'll find the stories aren't exactly as they have been portrayed.  The riots were just a build up to election day.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Miriam_M on November 07, 2020, 12:12:01 PM
Sorry ...

We know what was announced. An announcement does not validate the results.  This is absolutely not sour grapes or denial.  It has to do with the impossibility of all of the congressional results within the same states that "voted" for Biden.  I myself have (legitimately, of course) voted for just a single candidate for the top office (Governor, President) in certain elections in which I cared only about that.  So all of those massive numbers of extra votes, exceeding in many cases the number of registered voters, were undoubtedly cast only for President.

Also, the fraudulent software, automatically reversing Republican votes to Democratic,  has been discovered to have been present in every battleground state.

The Supreme Court has said to wait.  No American needs to join in an artificial stampede, no matter how many media outlets in this country and overseas want it to be over. Trump voters deserve to have him go through the process, however difficult and whatever the unlikely odds are.

It doesn't matter what Trump supporters 'deserve'.   The long march through the institutions by the left is complete.  It took decades but they did it.  I don't know if they rigged the election but I wouldn't put it past them.  That's what they're like.  The end justifies the means. 

But you know this, and still you're surprised.

The courts won't help Trump and neither will his party, because if the system is shown to be corrupt it makes them look bad too.   
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Michael Wilson

Let's start rioting; breaking into stores, looting; burning down buildings...oh wait! That's what the Left does.

Miriam_M

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on November 07, 2020, 12:48:31 PM
Quote from: Miriam_M on November 07, 2020, 12:12:01 PM
Sorry ...

It doesn't matter what Trump supporters 'deserve'.   The long march through the institutions by the left is complete.  It took decades but they did it.  I don't know if they rigged the election but I wouldn't put it past them.  That's what they're like.  The end justifies the means. 

But you know this, and still you're surprised.

The courts won't help Trump and neither will his party, because if the system is shown to be corrupt it makes them look bad too.

Hold on.  Where did you get the idea that I'm "surprised"?  I am not surprised.  In fact, I am far more certain than you are of the rigged results.  The evidence is overwhelming. I am only surprised that anybody on this forum would eagerly jump on the U.S.A's MSM artificial bandwagon in announcing "a winner."  He will be a winner formally, but in truth, no.  The same questionable state results have actually been adjudicated by the courts before, including a complete reversal in one case, assigning the win to the candidate who had been cheated of his rightful result by corrupt Democrats in that state.  It's one of the states highly disputed here.  It is massive fraud here, not mere thin margins.

mikemac

EXCLUSIVE: Former Michigan state senator exposes voting scandals in Detroit

Patrick Colbeck explained how he encountered blatant violations of voting law and procedure at every step of the process. He says the perpetrators should be tried for sedition.

https://www.lifesitenews.com/news/exclusive-former-michigan-state-senator-exposes-voting-scandals-in-detroit

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p25v2q_b8bQ[/yt]
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source