Started by Heinrich, September 30, 2020, 09:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Christe Eleison

SEVEN Milwaukee Wards Report More Presidential Votes than Registered Voters —

State Voter Turnout Is Nearly 90% Which Is Virtually Impossible

By Jim Hoft
Published November 4, 2020 at 3:46pm

841 Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/seven-milwaukee-wards-report-presidential-votes-registered-voters-state-voter-turnout-nearly-90-virtually-impossible/

Comments on article above:

"What is the statistical probability that out of 100,000+ votes counted after hours, all of them go to one candidate? #Election2020"

"And Twitter has now suspended Derek Ducks account after he brought attention to the ballot dumps in Wisconsin and Michigan in Biden's favor."

"Republicans control the WI state legislature. In the case of a bad election like this one they are constitutionally empowered to appoint presidential electors and ignore the vote count. They should do so and grant the electors to Trump."

"88% turnout? no way"

"For every comment people make on this, they should make 1 phone and 1 email to their representatives and senators. Don't spend all your free time like this...shout it to every rep."

If I am not mistaken, Republicans control the Wisconsin & Michigan state legislatures,

so like the above comment states, they are constitutionally empowered to appoint

presidential electors & ignore the vote count.

The question is, will they be brave enough to do the right thing ?  :pray3:

tradne4163

At this stage, it's out of our hands. Either Trump will prevail or he won't. There's very little I can do about it. So I'll pray for the nation and continue with my life.

It seems like a cop out, but remember that Trump and his team knew more than anyone that this was coming. They're as prepared as they can be and ready to fight.
Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me, a sinner.

Take any post I write with a grain of salt. I've been wrong before, and can be again

Frank

in principio erat Verbum et Verbum erat apud Deum et Deus erat Verbum
hoc erat in principio apud Deum
omnia per ipsum facta sunt et sine ipso factum est nihil quod factum est

paul14

paul14

ELECTION FRAUD  (skip to 4.50 to avoid the music at the beginning)

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2TL9mrr6dx0[/yt]

Greg

No good putting election officials in jail or letting them plea bargain.

It has to be a capital crime or people will never trust elections again.  7 years in jail? Big deal !   People do more time than that for stealing $100,000 in an armed robbery.

Fixing elections is a far greater evil than flying planes into the world trade center.   You tear the structure of society apart and not just in the USA but in every democracy around the world.  Trust is critical to the peaceful transfer of power.

To solve this you need a Nuremberg trial and a hanging like Saddam Hussein got.  300 million people have been disenfranchised and at least 100 million care about that.  That surely requires the death of the traitors.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

drummerboy

Quote from: Christe Eleison on November 04, 2020, 10:46:33 PM
SEVEN Milwaukee Wards Report More Presidential Votes than Registered Voters —

State Voter Turnout Is Nearly 90% Which Is Virtually Impossible

By Jim Hoft
Published November 4, 2020 at 3:46pm

841 Comments

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2020/11/seven-milwaukee-wards-report-presidential-votes-registered-voters-state-voter-turnout-nearly-90-virtually-impossible/

Comments on article above:

"What is the statistical probability that out of 100,000+ votes counted after hours, all of them go to one candidate? #Election2020"

"And Twitter has now suspended Derek Ducks account after he brought attention to the ballot dumps in Wisconsin and Michigan in Biden's favor."

"Republicans control the WI state legislature. In the case of a bad election like this one they are constitutionally empowered to appoint presidential electors and ignore the vote count. They should do so and grant the electors to Trump."

"88% turnout? no way"

"For every comment people make on this, they should make 1 phone and 1 email to their representatives and senators. Don't spend all your free time like this...shout it to every rep."

If I am not mistaken, Republicans control the Wisconsin & Michigan state legislatures,

so like the above comment states, they are constitutionally empowered to appoint

presidential electors & ignore the vote count.

The question is, will they be brave enough to do the right thing ?  :pray3:

I can answer a definitive no for WI, the house and senate leaders both refused to call sessions to challenge dictator tony's covid mandates, they're sitting around like little boys, they won't do anything now
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Elizabeth.2

Watching Jesus 911 on Youtube.  Jesse Romero describing how they gave voters (including himself) Sharpies to fill in ballots instead of bllpoint pens.  (Maricopa County, Arizona)

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: Greg on November 05, 2020, 08:56:00 AM

It has to be a capital crime or people will never trust elections again.  7 years in jail? Big deal !   People do more time than that for stealing $100,000 in an armed robbery.

Fixing elections is a far greater evil than flying planes into the world trade center.   You tear the structure of society apart and not just in the USA but in every democracy around the world.  Trust is critical to the peaceful transfer of power.

To solve this you need a Nuremberg trial and a hanging like Saddam Hussein got.  300 million people have been disenfranchised and at least 100 million care about that.  That surely requires the death of the traitors.

Greg, don't tell me you've become a conspiracy theorist.

Because we know what you think of people like that.

If you truly believe that the Dems are fixing the election result, then in the eyes of the world you may as well be wearing a tinfoil hat. 

How does it feel?
And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.

Greg

It is not a theory.  People are finding dead their relatives have voted democrat by checking on line.

750,000 ballots suddenly found uncounted in PA when there were supposed to be 500k left to count.

Ballots arriving in the middle of the night from a Chrysler 300 and a Ferrari in Detroit.

These are facts.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

diaduit

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on November 05, 2020, 10:44:45 AM
Quote from: Greg on November 05, 2020, 08:56:00 AM

Greg, don't tell me you've become a conspiracy theorist.

Because we know what you think of people like that.

If you truly believe that the Dems are fixing the election result, then in the eyes of the world you may as well be wearing a tinfoil hat. 

How does it feel?

Sure its too big of a con job for someone not to reveal it!!!   nutters. :)

This is more theatre, whomever gets elected, left or right will absolutely believe they have a mandate to go full civil war because their 'don' or 'joe' had the election stolen from them.

It was never about getting Trump or Joe elected, it was about creating the passionate divide and having a lit match at the fuse to fire the first canon to start a civil war.
Elesewhere and at around the same time the middle east will explode and Europes muslims will start slitting the throats of all Christians and then World bank will declare there is no more money, all economies will come to a stop.  Social Welfare miscreants will cause mayhem in their urban areas and then out of the ashes of western society will come the Peacemaker.....the antiChrist.

james03

It's not over yet.

On one side Trump knows that they will come down on him hard, and more importantly his family, if Biden wins.

On the other, the Left knows they WILL be severely punished by a pissed off Trump with no reelection to worry about.  Do you think the only business deals on the Hunter laptop were limited to Joe Biden?  With BILLIONs of cash floating around do you think other Dem politicians got to dip their beak?

This will be a fight to the death type battle.  If Trump ends up winning, expect a massive response, likely from China.  This Turkey crap going on in Armenia is also likely a Plan B.  Luckily if Trump wins, he can openly align with Russia.

We are in VERY serious times.  Pray.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

QuoteThese are facts.

That the Prophet James the Ornery warned about.  To receive daily messages, please join via Patreon or SubscribeStar.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Innocent Smith

Quote from: james03 on November 05, 2020, 11:04:33 AM
It's not over yet.

On one side Trump knows that they will come down on him hard, and more importantly his family, if Biden wins.

On the other, the Left knows they WILL be severely punished by a pissed off Trump with no reelection to worry about.  Do you think the only business deals on the Hunter laptop were limited to Joe Biden?  With BILLIONs of cash floating around do you think other Dem politicians got to dip their beak?

This will be a fight to the death type battle.  If Trump ends up winning, expect a massive response, likely from China.  This Turkey crap going on in Armenia is also likely a Plan B.  Luckily if Trump wins, he can openly align with Russia.

We are in VERY serious times.  Pray.

This is reasonable.  But you forgot to include Covid, lockdowns, vaccines and at least one other possible scenario which I will call Plan C.

Trump concedes.  This results in assurances that he, nor his family, will be prosecuted for any crimes.  At least for anything prior to January 20, 2021. They may even throw him another bone indicating it is possible some cheating was going on but there is no way to go back and undo the master cluster 'you know what'. 

This also elicits praise from the vile media for the first time.  They say, "at the end of the day Trump showed he was indeed a true statesman".  And he helped to heal the country like a Patriot. 

Trump sets up his own privately owned media empire.  This insures the Yin and Yang, the Synthesis that allows conservatives to cry unfair while everything just ends up moving Left whenever the oligarchs find it necessary to do so. Our current media environment on steroids.  Think of it as a moving around of furnishings.  A fung shway, if you will, that will allow for greater anger on a deeper level about all things Deep State. 

What cracks me up about a lot of us on this board is that some of us have been opining for over 20 years about the virtual slavery we have existed in since we were able to think.  Being outside of the mainstream and a critic of it certainly helps us to see as troubling what most take as "just the way things are".  But here's the part that cracks me up.  Some of us seem surprised when we see actual manifestations of the evil about which we have been speaking of all these years. 

Vaccine will be ready soon, lockdown over, and the biggest Troll on the Bridge is removed from polite discourse.  At least in terms as POTUS. 

Stock market and everything else crashes.  Guaranteed incomes for all who don't want to work.  Or even as an augment to those who do wish to stay busy with a job.  Forgiveness of debt and forfeiture of any property attached to personal debt. 

I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.