Campaign Thread

Started by Heinrich, September 30, 2020, 09:44:10 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

paul14

Do you still think Fox is good?  Tucker Carlson and several presenters, yes, but Fox.  Nope, pure evil.

The Dems are Trying to STEAL the Election But They Will FAIL!!!
(Just the title of the video. I am not sure I believe that right now; today is a DARK day)

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7aOnnagl21Y[/yt]

christulsa

Rush just reported the WI fraud.

christulsa

If the House picks the president, they go by # of states not congressmen on either side, so the Republicans would have the advantage.

drummerboy

Quote from: christulsa on November 04, 2020, 12:14:07 PM

Reports are now coming in from multiple states of dead people voting in record numbers, guess who they voted for, hint, it wasn't a 3rd party.  The Dems after 4 years still have not learnt that a losing underdog Trump is a very dangerous animal indeed, I stand by my previous statements that this will not end until the Dem fraud machine is stripped naked for the American people to see.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Miriam_M

Quote from: drummerboy on November 04, 2020, 12:50:50 PM
Quote from: christulsa on November 04, 2020, 12:14:07 PM

Reports are now coming in from multiple states of dead people voting in record numbers, guess who they voted for, hint, it wasn't a 3rd party.  The Dems after 4 years still have not learnt that a losing underdog Trump is a very dangerous animal indeed, I stand by my previous statements that this will not end until the Dem fraud machine is stripped naked for the American people to see.

Let's pray about the bolded, people.  Let us make sacrifices today.

Christe Eleison

There is a lot more in the link below:

https://mielections.us/election/results/2020GEN_CENR.html

President of the United States 4 Year Term (1) Position   76/83 Counties
Votes   Percent   
Democratic
Biden, Joseph R.   1,766,413   46.18%   

Republican
Trump, Donald J.   2,000,121   52.29%   

Libertarian
Jorgensen, Jo   42,648   1.11%   

US Taxpayers
Blankenship, Don   4,965   0.13%   

Green
Hawkins, Howie   9,027   0.24%   

Natural Law
De La Fuente, Rocky   1,961   0.05%   

Total Votes:   3,825,135      

P.S: Mike, please try the link now. Thanks :)

Christe Eleison

Trump's campaign manager will be asking for a recount in Wisconsin.

They gave (stole) Wisconsin to Biden  :(

P.S: The previous post I wrote is regarding Michigan.

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

mikemac

Quote from: Christe Eleison on November 04, 2020, 01:50:27 PM

https://mielections.us/election/resu...0GEN_CENR.html

You can't go to the page from this link because the link is shortened with the 3 dots, ...  It takes you to "404 Not Found".
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

james03

If Trump really has a 250,000 vote lead in Michigan and a 300,000 vote lead in Pennsylvania, he should win.

He also needs to challenge the vote in Arizona since it has a Repub governor.  He'll get a fairer shake there.

It's not over yet.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Christe Eleison

Stolen Ballots Found Under a Rock On Side Of Road In Glendale, Arizona

GLENDALE – The Attorney General's Office (AGO) and the Glendale Police Department (Glendale PD) said they delivered more than a dozen stolen ballots back to Glendale residents.

On Friday afternoon, a worker located a stack of unopened mail-in ballots hidden under a rock located off 99th and Glendale avenues. The individual contacted the Glendale Police Department and responding officers located 18 ballots. According to investigators, the ballots were stolen from individual mailboxes in a neighborhood just south of 107th and Northern avenues (in between Vista Avenue and Kaler Drive). The envelopes were still sealed.

On Saturday, AGO agents and Glendale PD hand-delivered the ballots back to the registered voters. It is possible there are additional victims. The motive for stealing the ballots is presently unknown. The investigation is ongoing and no arrests have been made.

Anyone with information regarding this specific incident in Glendale is encouraged to submit tips to the Attorney General's Election Integrity Unit online or by emailing EIU@azag.gov.

Comments:

Thomas Austin
There needs to be a full re-election in AZ. to may things looking wrong.
Like · Reply · 5 · 56m

David Scoular
Im british and was very interested in this election. I watched it all unfold. Trump was winning big, the bookmaker also noticed and changed their odds to trump at 1/4 , then the big robbery took place. There is no democracy just thieves and robber barons. On a side note I would suggest that everybody who voted for trump should be able to text him and then we can see the real numbers.
Like · Reply · 2 · 34m

Richard Beck-Boudreaux
David Scoular you sound a bit fascist
Like · Reply · 8m

Theca Cardoso
Isso é um absurdo.

https://breaking911.com/stolen-ballots-found-under-a-rock-on-side-of-road-in-glendale-arizona/

Christe Eleison

Quote from: mikemac on November 04, 2020, 02:06:33 PM
Quote from: Christe Eleison on November 04, 2020, 01:50:27 PM

https://mielections.us/election/resu...0GEN_CENR.html

You can't go to the page from this link because the link is shortened with the 3 dots, ...  It takes you to "404 Not Found".

Mike, I am sorry. That is so odd... I copied & pasted the above from that link.
I will try & find it again & post it later on.

Thanks for the heads up. :)

christulsa

Just think, this might end up being decided by SC Justice Barrett.  The irony that would be.

Elizabeth.2

We were made for these times.  Bless up.  :pray2:

Christe Eleison