Ciao

Started by LausTibiChriste, August 28, 2018, 04:20:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

I draw the line at fag and rape apologists.

Americanism, vaccine retardation, Irish love and general Trad imbecility are bearable...but way too many people trying to excuse members of the Church for sins so heinous it's beyond words.

Good bye.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Kaesekopf

Found the cuck

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

GloriaPatri

May God be with you Laus.

PerEvangelicaDicta

Please don't let this scandal pit you against a brother.  Have a raucous debate, sure, but don't bail.  That's not you.

Have patience, my friend - not your strong suit lol - but I believe you are misreading those who explain scandal... not to drag the argument here, but it's a traditional distinction that has nothing to do with proper punishment of evil doers.  At least try to read it from that perspective. 

I'll miss you, friend of Christ.
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

The Curt Jester

Countdown until return.

10... 9 ... 8
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

Maximilian

Don't let the door hit you on the way out.

And please, for your own sake as well as our own, don't humiliate yourself by showing back up next week. Be a man and stick to your word.

Carleendiane

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on August 28, 2018, 06:49:32 PM
Please don't let this scandal pit you against a brother.  Have a raucous debate, sure, but don't bail.  That's not you.

Have patience, my friend - not your strong suit lol - but I believe you are misreading those who explain scandal... not to drag the argument here, but it's a traditional distinction that has nothing to do with proper punishment of evil doers.  At least try to read it from that perspective. 

I'll miss you, friend of Christ.

I miss everyone, especially...gulp...Laus.....gulp....Pon.....gulp.....Heinrich, Gardener, Martin, Ches, Ches and Ches, , Dymph, MLG, Servus, Per my sweet friend, Jayne, Munda, Kaese, Xavier, and Miriam M. who I have done wrong, but have much respect for. Haven't mentioned ALL I miss....just a few. , My absence is temporary and due to family matters. After the big move I will be back to pick up where I left off. Sorry for those that do not look forward to my regular posting. ;)
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Carleendiane

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on August 28, 2018, 04:20:53 PM
I draw the line at fag and rape apologists.

Americanism, vaccine retardation, Irish love and general Trad imbecility are bearable...but way too many people trying to excuse members of the Church for sins so heinous it's beyond words.

Good bye.

Laus, I will miss you. A splash of color, you are. Even when I don't agree with you, I can't help but love you! I wish you well, Laus. Please pop in for an update.
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Chestertonian

splash of color is a great way to put it--I myself will miss your banter, Laus.  You have a great sense of humor even though it gets you banned sometimes. 

and carleen where do you think you're going you cant just pick up and leave too.  who is going to make the coffee in the coffee pot?  All Maximillian has is fancy foo-foo tea, dymphna is too tired in the morning, and Bernadette isn't around, Jayne puts eggs in her coffee which is just too weird.  Pon de replay will just tell us that we're not ascetic enough and that Catholics traditionally didnt drink coffee because it was the devil's drink, a muslim concoction.  Munda probably would sneak some chicory in the coffee which is also strange.  kaese is so high energy he probably doesnt even need coffee, laus skips the coffee altogether and starts the day with vodka.  OCLF brings her own coffee in a thermos, Greg has never made coffee in his life because his Russian wife takes care of it.  PerEvangelictaDicta only drinks organic coffee.  James03 prefers Sanka.  Michael Wilson doesn't even bother with water, he just eats straight coffee beans like a real man.  Heinrich would probably put protein powder in it.  red solo cup's coffee tastes like melted plastic because he serves it in a red solo cup...Gardener's little son drank all his coffee and is running around all hyper.  Geremia is too busy looking through old church documents to look up from his computer to realize coffee is ready.  Habitual_ritual doesn't believe coffee exists because it's all an illusion put on by the government.  Daniel will obsess about making the coffee perfectly.  Kephalopolus is still at the grocery store because he's too overwhelmed by all the different brands of coffee and can't figure out what to buy.  Lynne used to drink coffee but switched to kombucha.  Miriam_M is too busy making muffins to make coffee too, that's too much to ask.  And i only drink espresso and you can't expect me to pull shots for every single member here, I might be an english major but i'm not a barista.     So carleen you had better get back here because only you can make the coffee. 
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Non Nobis

Quote from: Chestertonian on August 28, 2018, 11:53:06 PM
splash of color is a great way to put it--I myself will miss your banter, Laus.  You have a great sense of humor even though it gets you banned sometimes. 

and carleen where do you think you're going you cant just pick up and leave too.  who is going to make the coffee in the coffee pot?  All Maximillian has is fancy foo-foo tea, dymphna is too tired in the morning, and Bernadette isn't around, Jayne puts eggs in her coffee which is just too weird.  Pon de replay will just tell us that we're not ascetic enough and that Catholics traditionally didnt drink coffee because it was the devil's drink, a muslim concoction.  Munda probably would sneak some chicory in the coffee which is also strange.  kaese is so high energy he probably doesnt even need coffee, laus skips the coffee altogether and starts the day with vodka.  OCLF brings her own coffee in a thermos, Greg has never made coffee in his life because his Russian wife takes care of it.  PerEvangelictaDicta only drinks organic coffee.  James03 prefers Sanka.  Michael Wilson doesn't even bother with water, he just eats straight coffee beans like a real man.  Heinrich would probably put protein powder in it.  red solo cup's coffee tastes like melted plastic because he serves it in a red solo cup...Gardener's little son drank all his coffee and is running around all hyper.  Geremia is too busy looking through old church documents to look up from his computer to realize coffee is ready.  Habitual_ritual doesn't believe coffee exists because it's all an illusion put on by the government.  Daniel will obsess about making the coffee perfectly.  Kephalopolus is still at the grocery store because he's too overwhelmed by all the different brands of coffee and can't figure out what to buy.  Lynne used to drink coffee but switched to kombucha.  Miriam_M is too busy making muffins to make coffee too, that's too much to ask.  And i only drink espresso and you can't expect me to pull shots for every single member here, I might be an english major but i'm not a barista.     So carleen you had better get back here because only you can make the coffee.

Yes, Carleen, I've kicked the instant coffee habit (amazing how easy that was), but I'm not experienced enough to make good coffee, and will never replace you.  Besides, I'm not very faithful, as you can see by my suddenly popping up here after a bit of an absence. (I'm not sure how often I will post now). I sent you a farewell PM, but that doesn't mean you have to leave.

Chestertonian, I sure enjoyed your post - you made your point very effectively, that Carleen is the only one who can meet our coffee needs.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

Carleendiane

Awe Ches, thanks for the laugh. Seems I have hijacked Laus's thread. Sorry, Laus. Think I'll just go make some coffee. And an expresso for my friend, Ches.

And Non...just this.... :grouphug: I've always enjoyed you so much. Thanks for your sweet note. :)

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: Non Nobis on August 29, 2018, 12:35:10 AM

Yes, Carleen, I've kicked the instant coffee habit (amazing how easy that was), but I'm not experienced enough to make good coffee, and will never replace you.  Besides, I'm not very faithful, as you can see by my suddenly popping up here after a bit of an absence. (I'm not sure how often I will post now). I sent you a farewell PM, but that doesn't mean you have to leave.

Chestertonian, I sure enjoyed your post - you made your point very effectively, that Carleen is the only one who can meet our coffee needs.

can I get an "AMEN"?!?!?   ;)  Now, to get you some coffee with chicory.....(I've always kind of liked being the 'strange' one. Normal is over-rated).

Archer

What is chicory, and why would I put it in my coffee?  :huh:
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Miriam_M

It's an herb that has a smoky flavor.  Some people brew it as a substitute for coffee.  Maybe some people add it to coffee, for all I know.

Archer

Thank you, friend. Sounds....interesting? Anyway, I'm a purist. I drink my coffee black.  :coffee:
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney