?Handmade Sacrifice Beads & Rosaries for SALE?

Started by AgnusDei, March 30, 2019, 10:23:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AgnusDei

Hello everyone!

I recently opened up a small shop on Etsy, where I sell my handmade rosaries and other Catholic gifts. My shop's a bit small right now, but I'm hoping it will grow. If you're interested, I'll post the link to my shop below along with some pictures. Hope you'll like them! God bless?

https://www.etsy.com/shop/DailyGraces?ref=seller-platform-mcnav

AgnusDei

Oops, it seems the last two photos didn't upload very well :-[ I'll try again.

AgnusDei

Sorry about that, I can't adjust them to be smaller :huh: At least you'll have a good close up of the rosaries ;D Thanks so much again for looking :)

Philip G.

Good job.  You have good taste.  I have purchased crucifixes from "the beaded rosary" and made my own rosaries/sacramentals.  In fact, I hammered a solid bronze crucifix to change the style/look that I bought from the beaded rosary.  It turned out really good. 
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Non Nobis

Quote from: AgnusDei on March 30, 2019, 10:40:08 PM
Sorry about that, I can't adjust them to be smaller :huh: At least you'll have a good close up of the rosaries ;D Thanks so much again for looking :)

In the firefox browser you can see them with a smaller size from the post by right clicking on the image and clicking View Image. (Maybe not other browsers.)

They're lovely.
[Matthew 8:26]  And Jesus saith to them: Why are you fearful, O ye of little faith? Then rising up he commanded the winds, and the sea, and there came a great calm.

[Job  38:1-5]  Then the Lord answered Job out of a whirlwind, and said: [2] Who is this that wrappeth up sentences in unskillful words? [3] Gird up thy loins like a man: I will ask thee, and answer thou me. [4] Where wast thou when I laid up the foundations of the earth? tell me if thou hast understanding. [5] Who hath laid the measures thereof, if thou knowest? or who hath stretched the line upon it?

Jesus, Mary, I love Thee! Save souls!

AgnusDei

Hello Non Nobis,

I tried this and it worked! Thank you so much for your wonderful tip and very kind compliments :) May God bless you?