Consecration of the forum to the Sacred Heart of Jesus - A Request

Started by Kaesekopf, June 07, 2013, 04:58:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jayne

Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Kaesekopf

Attended Low Mass.  Will be praying the prayers specified by myself a few posts up around 130p central time.  :) 

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

maryslittlegarden

Hoping to get to mass today, will remember this intention.
For a Child is born to us, and a son is given to us, and the government is upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called, Wonderful, Counsellor, God the Mighty, the Father of the world to come, the Prince of Peace

MundaCorMeum

I can't get to Mass today, but I will do the prayers after lunch today  :pray3:

Carleendiane

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on October 07, 2016, 06:54:28 AM
I can't get to Mass today, but I will do the prayers after lunch today  :pray3:

Me too. I'm in. Thanks for the reminder, munda!
To board the struggle bus: no whining, board with a smile, a fake one will be found out and put off at next stop, no maps, no directions, going only one way, one destination. Follow all rules and you will arrive. Drop off at pearly gate. Bring nothing.

Michael Wilson

Its a done deal! Mass, Holy Communion for all the members of the forum and their intentions; Consecation to the Sacred Heart; Prayer to Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary. The whole nine yards. I will be stopping by the statue of Our Lady of Lourdes and praying for all the members of the pius association and their intentions this afternoon (Good Lord willing).
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Chestertonian

"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

Kaesekopf

I made the consecration about twenty minutes agom. Thank you all who have joined in.  (Especially Michael for going all out!  :lol:)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

moneil

I attended First Friday Mass this morning and said the consecration prayer for the forum.

Xavier

Went to Holy Mass and said the consecration prayer for the SD family. Hope we can do this every first friday. :)
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Xavier on April 06, 2018, 07:39:34 AM
Went to Holy Mass and said the consecration prayer for the SD family. Hope we can do this every first friday. :)

I should find someone to bump this thread monthly.

Lynne

Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 19, 2018, 02:21:24 PM

I volunteer! I'll set up a reminder for myself to bump it on the first of the month.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Lynne on April 19, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

I volunteer! I'll set up a reminder for myself to bump it on the first of the month.

New Forum Favorite.

PerEvangelicaDicta

Quote from: Michael Wilson on October 07, 2016, 12:38:19 PM
Its a done deal! Mass, Holy Communion for all the members of the forum and their intentions; Consecation to the Sacred Heart; Prayer to Our Lady of the Most Holy Rosary. The whole nine yards. I will be stopping by the statue of Our Lady of Lourdes and praying for all the members of the pius association and their intentions this afternoon (Good Lord willing).

Great minds think alike  :cheeseheadbeer:
Ditto re: Michael Wilson.
They shall not be confounded in the evil time; and in the days of famine they shall be filled
Psalms 36:19

Lynne

Quote from: Kaesekopf on April 19, 2018, 03:04:45 PM
Quote from: Lynne on April 19, 2018, 02:42:57 PM

New Forum Favorite.

lol!!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"