New coffee and tea mugs for the family. Mr. Men Parody.

Started by Greg, March 14, 2024, 03:22:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Greg

Custom made for me on eBay.  Cost me 6 dollars each including postage.  Only drawback is they need hand washing not dishwasher as after about 50 hot washes in a dishwasher the transfer starts to lift.  Handwashing they last much longer as less abrasive and less hot.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Greg

Out of interest can someone familiar with eBay in the USA look up what getting a mug printed 2 sided and posted to you home with a custom design costs in the USA?  I want to send one from here but with the postage and customs it might be cheaper.

The cheapest I can find on eBay.com is $16 per mug, but that might be because my IP address is in the UK.
Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Bernadette

My Lord and my God.

Greg

Bernadette

Quote from: Greg on March 14, 2024, 03:30:42 AMOut of interest can someone familiar with eBay in the USA look up what getting a mug printed 2 sided and posted to you home with a custom design costs in the USA?  I want to send one from here but with the postage and customs it might be cheaper.

The cheapest I can find on eBay.com is $16 per mug, but that might be because my IP address is in the UK.

I'm seeing $11.99-$16.99. Free shipping.
My Lord and my God.

Greg

Thanks,

So basically it is double the cost in the USA.  Still it might make sense for a one off design.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Greg on March 14, 2024, 03:30:42 AMOut of interest can someone familiar with eBay in the USA look up what getting a mug printed 2 sided and posted to you home with a custom design costs in the USA?  I want to send one from here but with the postage and customs it might be cheaper.

Have you tried looking into print-on-demand like Printify?
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Bernadette on March 14, 2024, 06:13:06 AMNice tablecloth.

That was going to be my first comment. Tell me Russians live in that house without telling me Russians live in that house lol.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Bernadette

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on March 14, 2024, 08:51:26 AM
Quote from: Bernadette on March 14, 2024, 06:13:06 AMNice tablecloth.

That was going to be my first comment. Tell me Russians live in that house without telling me Russians live in that house lol.
I thought it looked Russian. Then I remembered Greg has a Russian wife.
My Lord and my God.