Jay Dyer wrecks Islamic apologist Dr. Shabir Ally

Started by The Theosist, September 02, 2020, 02:07:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheReturnofLive

Quote from: The Theosist on October 14, 2020, 08:56:20 AM
It's obvious this is all nonsense and Jay isn't being serious. I mean, conspiracies? Seriously?

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fxhXVudkkhw&list=PLWZXUlv7zA3DHS7uDYI4pLEObLrMVDXnc[/yt]

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o-YcWQHFr90&t=9701s[/yt]

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVqLvdMs6NQ[/yt]

Of all the videos I've listened to Jay Dyer on the topic of conspiracies, at least for me, there are several key factors that stand out.

1. In Jay Dyer's arguments for conspiracies, he does not at all set a limit for what the "conspirators'" capacities are, he inconsistently shifts between complete omnipotence to incompetency to the point of absurdity - he will point out that Trump's election was such a stir against the elites, yet he will at the same time argue the elites are in so much control that they can brainwash people through mass media films perpetuated by the government...

2. He doesn't have a coherent viewpoint of what the "goal" is, other than suggestions of "Satanic" and "control"

3. Some of the ideas are so absurd on their face that it's hard to take it seriously. The MK-Ultra experiments, while a real thing, were a total failure. It turns out you cannot use LSD systematically to make sleeper agents. And as a matter of fact, the CIA was caught doing this crap, to the point they burned all the files they had and acted like a good lil puppy that didn't do nothing wrong.

How does that then logically extend to the CIA has this omnipotent capacity to brainwash individuals through mainstream media? Please tell me. Even if MK-Ultra was a success and the CIA was still brainwashing people through LSD, why would they suddenly have complete dominion over Hollywood production to such a degree that Hollywood executive would spend dozens of millions of dollars to produce brainwashing films, and that these brainwashing methodologies would somehow be effective to any similiar degree MK-Ultra was?

I think that what Dyer observes has much more simple explanations.

1. Bankers have deep monetary influences on the Vatican to the point that the Church is cannibalizing itself. If the Catholic Church doesn't obey the bankers, bye bye Catholic Church funds. And this means obeying Soros ideological goals (not that Soros is the one directly involved, but people who share his disgusting, degenerate worldview).

If it was the "CIA" involved, we would see more support from the Catholic Church on U.S. Foreign Policy goals.But we don't. Instead, we see the exact same ideological strains that we see from groups like BLM, Eastern European leftist groups like "FEMEN", and "Democratic Revolutionaries" in the West. To me, that suggests that all these groups have the same source of monetary funding.

2. Media is killing us because dopamine stimulation is marketable. More sex, drugs, and hedonism = $$$
The average Joe just consumes and doesn't think about the future. And women - more or less, not every woman mind you - tends to try to find social acceptance and find themselves in the person of "average Joe". Both men and women are left degenerate and almost non-human, and that leads to societal collapse and decadence. One just needs to browse relationship issues on Reddit to see how horribly screwed our society is. Like we are screwed.
"The task of the modern educator is not to cut down jungles but irrigate deserts." - C.S. Lewis

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: dellery on October 13, 2020, 07:15:39 PM
Quote from: Fleur-de-Lys on September 02, 2020, 05:49:17 PM
Quote from: The Theosist on September 02, 2020, 05:35:34 PM
Don't tell me "Fleur-de-Lys" is not your sockpuppet. "She" follows you about like a sick puppy, likes all your posts, and concurs with everything you say, particularly whenever Islam is the subject. If that's real, it's actually quite pathetic.

It's sick, pathetic, and seems unreal to have someone who regularly agrees with you and supports you when you are attacked?

Maybe someday you'll know what it's like to have someone who likes you, Theosist.

Not condoning Theosist's attitude and above post, but this was a shockingly nasty thing to write.

Kreuzritter insults her repeatedly all across the forum in a gratuitous manner for months and you don't say anything. After all, it's no big deal to have a man insult women non-stop around here. It's fun.

Then she finally answers him in a very charitable manner, saying that she hopes he will know what it's like to have someone who likes him one day. And that's true: Kreuzritter (or The Theosist) has come across as a very bitter and lonely person. But now you had too much. That can't be. He can insult her left and right but when Fleur dares to answer him you break your silence to categorize her perfectly reasonable response as "nasty."

Fascinating moral compass.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Southern Ascetic

Quote from: TheReturnofLive on October 14, 2020, 08:21:45 AM
Wouldn't surprise me if Theosist was actually Mr. Dyer himself. His style of argumentation on this forum seems similar to Dyer's (although he hasn't brought up the cringe conspiracy pandering yet, although Dyer himself is obviously self-aware of the total nonsense he spreads on the topic of conspiracies if you listen to him for a second).

Funny you say that, I was thinking the same thing.

dellery

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on October 16, 2020, 06:56:53 AM

Kreuzritter insults her repeatedly all across the forum in a gratuitous manner for months and you don't say anything. After all, it's no big deal to have a man insult women non-stop around here. It's fun.

Then she finally answers him in a very charitable manner, saying that she hopes he will know what it's like to have someone who likes him one day. And that's true: Kreuzritter (or The Theosist) has come across as a very bitter and lonely person. But now you had too much. That can't be. He can insult her left and right but when Fleur dares to answer him you break your silence to categorize her perfectly reasonable response as "nasty."

Fascinating moral compass.

There's a lot on this forum I don't read.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Sin of Adam

Funny enough many Sunni Muslims view Shabir Ally as a kafir murtad i.e an apostate infidel for his rejection of many hadiths or oral reports of Muhammad and for being a modernist. Besides Jay Dyer is no better a representative of Christianity with his flamboyant, aggressive, and controversial views.
Lumen ad revelationem gentium: et gloriam plebes tuae Israel.

Greg

Contentment is knowing that you're right. Happiness is knowing that someone else is wrong.

Sin of Adam

Quote from: Greg on October 16, 2020, 10:37:01 PM
Another beheading in Paris.

Ah yes, the favorite Saracen past time when not engaging in rape or full scale invasions.
Lumen ad revelationem gentium: et gloriam plebes tuae Israel.