Second Book is Out

Started by james03, December 23, 2019, 12:10:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mikemac

Quote from: GiftOfGod on December 28, 2020, 02:22:20 PM
Does Poland not "arouse pity, especially through vulnerability or sadness"? I'm not worried about the p******; I've told many to their face that JPII was burning in Hell.

I'm not buying that either.

I mean unless you came out of it with a couple of black eyes and a broken nose.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

GiftOfGod

Quote from: mikemac on December 29, 2020, 12:42:33 AM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on December 28, 2020, 02:22:20 PM
Does Poland not "arouse pity, especially through vulnerability or sadness"? I'm not worried about the p******; I've told many to their face that JPII was burning in Hell.

I'm not buying that either.

I mean unless you came out of it with a couple of black eyes and a broken nose.

They get pissed off until I tell them about his heresy and 1st Commandment violations. Then I tell them to visit MHFM for videos on the subject. Why do you think men would get into a fight over the memory of a pope?
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

andy

Quote from: GiftOfGod on December 29, 2020, 12:47:40 AM

They get pissed off until I tell them about his heresy and 1st Commandment violations. Then I tell them to visit MHFM for videos on the subject. Why do you think men would get into a fight over the memory of a pope?

That would be to correct your out of this error "I know Poland is a pathetic little country", not JP2.

So you think/believe that JP2 is in the hell?

GiftOfGod

Quote from: andy on December 29, 2020, 07:02:30 PM
Quote from: GiftOfGod on December 29, 2020, 12:47:40 AM

That would be to correct your out of this error "I know Poland is a pathetic little country", not JP2.

So you think/believe that JP2 is in the hell?

Did I say that I would tell Poles to their face that it is a pathetic little country? No. Those are fighting words, although if they started bashing other countries and making Poland out to be the Garden of Eden I would say it to them.

Of course JP2 is in Hell! If he isn't in Hell, then who is?
Quote from: Maximilian on December 30, 2021, 11:15:48 AM
Quote from: Goldfinch on December 30, 2021, 10:36:10 AM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on December 30, 2021, 10:25:55 AM
If attending Mass, the ordinary form as celebrated everyday around the world be sinful, then the Church no longer exists. Period.
Rather, if the NOM were the lex credendi of the Church, then the Church would no longer exist. However, the true mass and the true sacraments still exist and will hold the candle of faith until Our Lord steps in to restore His Bride to her glory.
We could compare ourselves to the Catholics in England at the time of the Reformation. Was it sinful for them to attend Cranmer's service?
We have to remind ourselves that all the machinery of the "Church" continued in place. They had priests, bishops, churches, cathedrals. But all of them were using the new "Book of Common Prayer" instead of the Catholic Mass. Ordinary lay people could see with their own eyes an enormous entity that called itself the "Church," but did the true Church still exist in that situation? Meanwhile, in small hiding places in certain homes were a handful of true priests offering the true Mass at the risk of imprisonment, torture and death.

andy

Quote from: GiftOfGod on December 29, 2020, 09:06:03 PM
Did I say that I would tell Poles to their face that it is a pathetic little country? No.

How do you know I am not a Pole?

Quote from: GiftOfGod on December 29, 2020, 09:06:03 PM
Of course JP2 is in Hell! If he isn't in Hell, then who is?

I need a good quote, but from what I have learned the Church does not have power to pronounce that somebody is the Hell. Including Stalin/Hitler/Judas.

By definition/dogma "The souls of those who die in the condition of personal grievous sin enter Hell.". We do not know if JP2 departed this world "in the condition of personal grievous sin". Do you?

james03

I worked in a Lithuanian oil refinery with a bunch of Polish tradesman.  Best darn men I've ever had the pleasure to work with.  Hard ass workers and great craftsmen.  They were fun loving guys also.  Small sample size, but I was impressed.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

christulsa

Quote from: james03 on December 29, 2020, 09:48:38 PM
I worked in a Lithuanian oil refinery with a bunch of Polish tradesman.  Best darn men I've ever had the pleasure to work with.  Hard ass gluteus maximi workers and great craftsmen.  They were fun loving guys also.  Small sample size, but I was impressed.

FIFY.  We're not supposed ta be cussin' no more.   ;D

Angela

I don't know how this thread got derailed to how much the Poles love JPII; but just let me say, as a direct descendant, Poles are  truly admirable as they continue to uphold our Catholic Faith in these degenerate times, more so than any other country currently.

James, I'd like to tell you that my son has DEVOURED your book; he is constantly quoting the things you have said. I am so proud to have a fellow-trad write such a book, as it enforces what 'ol Mom and Pop have been teaching for years. Truly, it takes a village to raise a (Traditional) child. God bless you for your efforts.

james03

Quote from: Angela on January 01, 2021, 03:19:50 PM
I don't know how this thread got derailed to how much the Poles love JPII; but just let me say, as a direct descendant, Poles are  truly admirable as they continue to uphold our Catholic Faith in these degenerate times, more so than any other country currently.

James, I'd like to tell you that my son has DEVOURED your book; he is constantly quoting the things you have said. I am so proud to have a fellow-trad write such a book, as it enforces what 'ol Mom and Pop have been teaching for years. Truly, it takes a village to raise a (Traditional) child. God bless you for your efforts.

Darn, that just made my month.  Thanks.

Perhaps he has some friends that would like to buy a copy.  I've got Christmas bills to pay. 

Actually I want young Catholic men to read the book.  The young Catholic women can thank me later.
Thanks again for the comment.

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"