Palestine vs. Israel

Started by lauermar, January 17, 2024, 05:35:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lauermar

I'm aware that Israel and the Muslims have been warring over land for ages. They both reject Jesus Christ as Messiah, Son of God, Second Person of the Holy Trinity. As long as they refuse to convert, they remove all chances of peace, which only comes from Jesus Christ the Prince of Peace. I fault both sides for the ongoing war.  I do believe the USA has a vested interest in having Israel as an ally in the Middle East, however. The Muslim Brotherhood (among others) helped to finance the 9/11/2001 attacks against the United States. Israel did not and would not fly American planes into US buildings. Any money given to the Muslim Brotherhood will be used for further attacks on American soil. I read that the Muslims helped Hitler attack Jewish people and non-Aryans during the war years. They came for Jews initially but rounded up Catholics, priests, orphans, mentally ill, physically disabled and many others eventually. To this day, they kill priests at mass. I do not see any reason to support them.

I have noticed some pro-Palestine articles popping up in Life site News recently. One writer voiced support of South Africa suing the USA for its support of Israel. Aren't South African Muslim leaders the same ones that support bombing of Catholic churches, preventing the faithful from going to mass? It disturbs me that a website which calls itself prolife would allow writers to shill in favor of Hamas activism against Jewish persons. I also saw some antisemitic comments by readers in the section below the article. A few of us called out the antisemitic comments as not Catholic. I mentioned that if such articles continue at Life site, we ought not to donate to Life site whenever they bomb us with daily donation emails. Life site promptly blocked me from commenting on their website after that.

I am reconsidering the Sedevacantist thesis again after putting it aside in recent years. The revolution going on in the Catholic church has me thinking about it. I wonder what their position is concerning Palestine vs. Israel. I do not want to join an antisemitic sect without realizing it. Do not misunderstand me---I do not support the Jewish Torah and its blasphemy against BVM and Christ, nor their rejection of Him. I abhor the horrific acts the Jews carried out against early Christians after Christ's death. However, I think supporting the Muslim Brotherhood, Hamas and pro-Palestine groups is unacceptable in our time.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Baylee

Quote from: lauermar on January 17, 2024, 05:35:56 PMI'm aware that Israel and the Muslims have been warring over land for what seems like forever. They both reject Jesus Christ as Messiah, Son of God, Second Person of the Holy Trinity. As long as they refuse to convert, they remove all chances of peace, which only comes from Jesus Christ the Prince of Peace. I fault both sides for the ongoing war.  I do believe the USA has a vested interest in having Israel as an ally in the Middle East. The Muslim Brotherhood (among others) helped to finance the September 11, 2001 attacks against the United States. Israel did not and would not fly American planes into US buildings. Any money given to the Muslim Brotherhood will be used for further attacks on American soil. I read that the Muslims helped Hitler attack Jewish people and non-Aryans during the war years. They came for Jews initially but came after Catholics, priests, orphans, mentally ill, physically disabled and many others eventually. I do not see any reason to support them.

I have noticed some pro-Palestian articles popping up in Lifesite News recently. One writer voiced support of South Africa suing the USA for its support of Israel. Aren't South African Muslim leaders the same ones that support bombing of Catholic churches, preventing the faithful from going to mass? It disturbs me that a website which calls itself prolife would allow writers to shill in favor of Hamas activism against Jewish persons. I also saw some anti-semitic comments by readers in the section below the article. A few of us called out the anti-semitism as not Catholic. I mentioned that if such articles continue at Lifesite, we ought not to donate to Lifesite whenever they bomb us with daily donation emails. Lifesite promptly blocked me from commenting on their website after that.

I am reconsidering Sedevacantism again after putting it aside in recent years. The revolution going on in the Catholic church has me thinking about it. I wonder what the Sedevacantist position is concerning Palestine vs. Israel? I do not want to join an anti-semitic sect without realizing it. Do not misunderstand me---I do not support the Jewish Torah and its blasphemy against BVM and Christ, nor their rejection of Him. However, I think supporting the Muslim Brotherhood is not an acceptable alternative either.

Sedevacantism does not have an official position on any given war.  It is a theological position.

LausTibiChriste

QuoteIt was not Israel that flew American planes into buildings that day.

LOL

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

lauermar

I'm not laughing. The people who lost loved ones that day (there may be some on this forum) are not laughing either.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: lauermar on January 17, 2024, 05:45:59 PMI'm not laughing. The people who lost loved ones that day (there may be some on this forum) are not laughing either.

But I know who was laughing. Well they were dancing, but probably laughing too
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

james03

There are no good guys in the Gaza War.  Those who report on Israeli war crimes against civilians are doing a good service.  Those who report on war crimes Hamas committed are doing a good service.

Since there are no good guys in the war, why is the US involved?  THAT is the issue.  And everyone knows why, and in fact the Overton Window has shifted so it's being talked about in the open: AIPAC controls the US government.

Why in the heck are we in Syria?  Why in the heck are we stirring up trouble with Iran?  Why are we still in Iraq?  Because our Israeli masters have ordered us to.  And this is to the detriment to Americans.

It has nothing to do with "anti-semitism" or about religion. Jews, moslems, hindus, buddhists are all heathens and pagans worshiping false gods.  The issue is political control over the Americans' government.

QuoteSedevacantism does not have an official position on any given war.  It is a theological position.

There's your answer.

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

lauermar

The man who identifies himself as a Catholic pope blessed pagan Pachamama idols on camera and processed them into the cathedral in October 2019. He threatened to jail a faithful Catholic reporter who removed the filthy idols and threw them into the river. After that, he issued a Vatican stamp honoring Pachamama. Last year, he incorporated Pachamama worship into Catholic liturgy for use in the Amazon.

Before the current papal claimant, there were prior papal claimants that hosted and welcomed
groups of heathens and pagans to gather and perform false worship at a worldwide meeting at a Catholic shrine in Assissi.

Baylee

Quote from: lauermar on January 21, 2024, 08:16:54 PMThe man who identifies himself as a Catholic pope blessed pagan Pachamama idols on camera and processed them into the cathedral in October 2019. He threatened to jail a faithful Catholic reporter who removed the filthy idols and threw them into the river. After that, he issued a Vatican stamp honoring Pachamama. Last year, he incorporated Pachamama worship into Catholic liturgy for use in the Amazon.

Before the current papal claimant, there were prior papal claimants that hosted and welcomed
groups of heathens and pagans to gather and perform false worship at a worldwide meeting at a Catholic shrine in Assissi.

Just wanted to give you a thumbs up on looking into sedevacantism again (and not stopping at just the current papal claimant).  I will keep you in my prayers.

Miriam_M

awkward customer

I'm conflicted on this one. 

Michael Wilson

"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.