How are girls allowed to prudetly attarct there hsuband.

Started by jim111, March 10, 2013, 01:21:19 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vetus Ordo

Quote from: Eliza on March 10, 2013, 03:49:23 PM
Quote from: erin is nice on March 10, 2013, 03:29:27 PM
Quote from: stitchmom on March 10, 2013, 02:24:45 PM
I don't thing you women need to do anything. Men will notice them and attempt to talk to them or their guardians. If anything they have the opposite problem.  ???

If a man is talking to your "guardian" he's a creep  :lol:

I think she's referring to young, unmarried girls.

I don't think its creepy at all. When I was a senior in highschool a guy a few years older wanted to date me and he made every effort to get on my dads good side. I remember coming home from school one day and there he was, building fence with my dad. He came out to work alongside him in a tedious, hard job and of course it helped in winning my dad over. I didn't end up dating him though, and my dad was annoyed with me, lol. Anyway, I didn't find it creepy, but rather impressive.

"Impressive" but, obviously, it didn't work. So I would requalify it to "impressively stupid."

The guy betted on the wrong horse: your father. A nonsensical waste of time and energy.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

erin is nice

If you're so young that a guy needs to talk to your dad, you are probably too young to date  :lol: