Le Sel de La Terre back issues; free

Started by Michael Wilson, May 08, 2015, 08:13:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Michael Wilson

I have four back issues of the Traditionalist Dominican's magazine: "Le Sel De La Terre": Spring, Summer, Autumn & Winter 2014. I will send them free, to anyone interested. They are in French.
Please P.M. Me with your address.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers

Kaesekopf

Wish I knew French...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

MundaCorMeum

Do you still have these?  I just saw this, and I'd be interested if you do.  Thanks.

Michael Wilson

Quote from: MundaCorMeum on June 17, 2015, 01:01:34 PM
Do you still have these?  I just saw this, and I'd be interested if you do.  Thanks.
Munda,
Yes, I do still have them. Send me a P.M. With your mailing address and I will mail them to you.
"The World Must Conform to Our Lord and not He to it." Rev. Dennis Fahey CSSP

"My brothers, all of you, if you are condemned to see the triumph of evil, never applaud it. Never say to evil: you are good; to decadence: you are progess; to death: you are life. Sanctify yourselves in the times wherein God has placed you; bewail the evils and the disorders which God tolerates; oppose them with the energy of your works and your efforts, your life uncontaminated by error, free from being led astray, in such a way that having lived here below, united with the Spirit of the Lord, you will be admitted to be made but one with Him forever and ever: But he who is joined to the Lord is one in spirit." Cardinal Pie of Potiers