40-Year Long Cover-Up of Laetrile Cancer Treatment

Started by Habitual_Ritual, October 18, 2014, 06:02:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Habitual_Ritual

QuoteA new documentary chronicles how a major cancer research center covered up positive studies about Laetrile in the 1970s, as told by insider Ralph Moss
New York?s Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center brushed positive Laetrile studies under the rug, bowing to politics and conflicts of interest

Btw. I am watching this doc while chewing on bitter apricot seeds. I ingest them almost daily. 'Qauckwatch' says I should be dead already from eating all the 'toxic cyanide' in them.  Yum

http://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/10/18/laetrile-cancer-research-cover-up.aspx?e_cid=20141018Z2_DNL_art_1&utm_source=dnl&utm_medium=email&utm_content=art1&utm_campaign=20141018Z2&et_cid=DM57865&et_rid=697611913

" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

(Pope Benedict XVI speaking in October 2002.)

Habitual_Ritual

Anyone interested in following up should read G Edward Griffen's 'World without Cancer' .

Que the naysayers.
" There exists now an enormous religious ignorance. In the times since the Council it is evident we have failed to pass on the content of the Faith."

Habitual_Ritual

Q&A • March 6, 2014 • "Second Opinion: Laetrile At Sloan-Kettering" • Ralph W. Moss & Eric Merola

[yt]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5lF-rrDN3k[/yt]

Elizabeth

Habitual_Ritual

Online. Amazon sells 'em. My Mom beat Cancer with laetrile added to her chelation therapies.