Trump's image on Israeli coin, U.S. embassy ? Jerusalem, 58 dead & 2700 injured!

Started by Geremia, May 16, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Geremia

It's all about rebuilding the temple for Zionists:
"...figure of US President Donald Trump, alongside Cyrus, King of Persia, who made the building of the Second Temple possible"

Learn about what happened in January 363 A.D., where miracles prevented the rebuilding of the temple with the support of Julian the Apostate and caused many Jews to confess the God of the Christians and seek baptism.

, and now "58 dead and another 2,700 injured"!

martin88nyc

"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Prayerful

A good portion of the dead were HAMAS jihadists, so let them have at it. Let them have their 75 raisins or whatever it is, although deceased Mohammadans will experience hell like all heretics, unbelievers and Jews. Moslem migration threatens to sink the world into a backward, pagan and primitive inbred future.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

Geremia

mikemac

Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

martin88nyc

Quote from: mikemac on May 17, 2018, 04:29:41 AM
Quote from: martin88nyc on May 16, 2018, 01:31:16 PM
Perhaps they finally found their king.

Or their golem.
yes this is more accurate.
I forgot to add that Beitar Jerusalem, a soccer team, as added Trump to their official team name. You can read about it here. Perhaps they will try to make him king soon.
https://www.cnn.com/2018/05/14/sport/beitar-trump-jerusalem-intl/index.html
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

Innocent Smith

It was already a bad enough idea and move. Why go through the pomp and circumstance of a dedication? Just to rub some more salt into the wounds? You would think they were dedicating a temple or something that day. Actually, it's very much like that. The Empire has landed in Jerusalem. And along with it its religion of abortion on demand, gay marriage and the upcoming new Crusade of Christians at war with the Mohammedans. The so-called "clash of civilizations".

Also, I was under the impression that the move was decided but that it would be years done the road. Like a statement of intention when it was first announced. I was surprised it was done so soon.

By the way, what was the cost to taxpayers for this move? I can imagine much spy prevention gear has to be moved and all sorts of other security concerns to install at the new building alone that may run into the hundreds of millions, if not billions.

Why did Javanka need to be there for the dedication? Why couldn't they just quietly move it? The entire thing was designed to incite the tragedy that unfolded on Monday. More will come.

I was basically done with Trump during the transition phase based on what I was seeing and sensing. But I was completely done with him on Day 77 when he launched the missile strike on Syria over that "most beautiful piece of chocolate cake" the Orange Clown had ever seen which he shared with the Chinese Dictator.
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

mikemac

There is one good thing that may come out of this.  That is hopefully the United States will no longer be the "peace broker" between the Palestinians and the Israelis.  Which as far as I am concerned has been the biggest problem in the Palestinian/Israeli peace talks over the decades.
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

Geremia

Quote from: Innocent Smith on May 17, 2018, 11:15:07 AMI was basically done with Trump during the transition phase
All this pro-Counterfeit Israel Zionist nonsense is more "Evangelical Catholic" Pence than Trump.

mikemac

Quote from: Geremia on May 17, 2018, 04:42:00 PM
Quote from: Innocent Smith on May 17, 2018, 11:15:07 AMI was basically done with Trump during the transition phase
All this pro-Counterfeit Israel Zionist nonsense is more "Evangelical Catholic" Pence than Trump.

I kind of doubt that.  It could be the reason why Trump picked Pence as his vice, but Trump has proven that he is a zionist through and through, especially recently.

Source

martin88nyc

Quote from: Geremia on May 17, 2018, 04:42:00 PM
Then how do you explain Trump signing a.447?

mikemac

Quote from: Geremia on May 16, 2018, 01:27:32 PM

It's all about rebuilding the temple for Zionists:
"...figure of US President Donald Trump, alongside Cyrus, King of Persia, who made the building of the Second Temple possible"

Learn about what happened in January 363 A.D., where miracles prevented the rebuilding of the temple with the support of Julian the Apostate and caused many Jews to confess the God of the Christians and seek baptism.

, and now "58 dead and another 2,700 injured"!

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/242249
QuoteHalf-shekel coin bears profile of Trump

Temple organizations issue half-shekel coin showing Trump alongside Cyrus, King of Persia. 'Cyrus - Balfour - Trump - Declaration 2018.

Temple organizations have issued a half-shekel coin, the likes of which the Torah mandates every Jewish male must donate to the Temple, with a weight of 9.5 grams in real silver.

On the facade of the coin is a picture of the Temple with the inscription "Half Shekel." On the other side is the figure of US President Donald Trump, alongside Cyrus, King of Persia, who made the building of the Second Temple possible. Below them is the inscription, "Cyrus - Balfour - Trump - Declaration 2018."

The producers of the coin say that it is in high demand abroad. Prof. Hillel Weiss, Chairman of the organization "Hamikdash Betzion" (The Temple in Zion), says that the motivation to embed the image of the President of the United States on the coin is gratitude for his support of Israel and especially for the recognition of our sovereignty over Jerusalem.. "This is a historic act for which the Jewish people is grateful," says Weiss, who believes that the declaration sets off a process at the height of which the Temple will be rebuilt.

On the other hand, warns Weiss, the coin is a reminder of what happened to those benevolent kingdoms when they turned back from their great declarations. Cyrus, in the language of the sages, "missed," was swayed by factions opposed to building the Temple and halted its construction - and only ruled for three years. And the British empire, which renounced and crushed the Balfour Declaration, was shattered as a superpower on the stage of history.

"The Trump Declaration must continue with a declaration of the role of the Jews in establishing the Temple in its place. Only then will President Trump's international ambitions come true in the Middle East."

As a crazy Christian zionist Trump is playing his part in bringing about the antichrist.

Source

awkwardcustomer

Quote from: mikemac on May 17, 2018, 05:49:38 PM
As a crazy Christian zionist Trump is playing his part in bringing about the antichrist.

Exactly.

Next step - regime change for Iran which will allow the US to place military bases up against Russia's underbelly.

Meanwhile the Palestinans of East Jerusalem, with their impotent rage, will be increasngly harrassed and pushed out of the city.

And then the way will be clear for rebuilding the temple. With Iran in chaos and the Russians out of the region, who will stop them?

And formerly the heretics were manifest; but now the Church is filled with heretics in disguise.  
St Cyril of Jerusalem, Catechetical Lecture 15, para 9.

And what rough beast, it's hour come round at last,
Slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?
WB Yeats, 'The Second Coming'.