The American Dream Film Cartoon about Federal Reserve

Started by Philip G., August 05, 2019, 09:34:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Philip G.

Mark Dice mentioned this film recently in one of his videos and said it is a must see.  I agree.  This cartoon documentary is amazing!

For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

Philip G.

I like how they use dogs in this.  Hartman's dog at 26:00 and Pile's dog Dream at 5:30.  I think it is tied into the title, as in the American Dream is synonymous with slavery. 
For the stone shall cry out of the wall; and the timber that is between the joints of the building, shall answer.  Woe to him that buildeth a town with blood, and prepareth a city by iniquity. - Habacuc 2,11-12

mikemac

The Red Shield

There is a Canadian comedy show called The Red Green Show.  There is a character on the show who is called Winston Rothschild III.  Winston is the owner and sole employee of Rothschild's Sewage and Septic Sucking Services.  :)
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Philip G.

Quote from: mikemac on August 06, 2019, 09:30:37 PM
The Red Shield

There is a Canadian comedy show called The Red Green Show.  There is a character on the show who is called Winston Rothschild III.  Winston is the owner and sole employee of Rothschild's Sewage and Septic Sucking Services.  :)

What happens when you mix the color red and green together?

mikemac

Quote from: Philip G. on August 06, 2019, 09:58:40 PM
Quote from: mikemac on August 06, 2019, 09:30:37 PM
The Red Shield

What happens when you mix the color red and green together?

I guess that would make brown, eh?  :)
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Maximilian

Informative video. At first I thought it was all information I already knew, although put together in an entertaining way that might make a good introduction to the topic for young people, but then there was a new idea that I hadn't considered before.

i.e. Just like the Exchequer was set up in England in 1689 not as an office of the government, but as the collection agent for the lenders behind the government, so the Federal Reserve and the IRS were established together at the same time. The lenders would not want to give money to the US government unless they had their own collection agents in place to make sure they got paid.