Free - American Girl doll outfits

Started by Lynne, March 24, 2018, 09:24:23 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lynne

A couple of dresses/skirts/tops, a pair of ice skates. etc. Too lazy to take photos but they're authentic AG outfits.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Gardener

Is this something Bernadette would want? I haven't seen her on much lately. Might want to PM her in case she would jump on this.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Heinrich

Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

Lynne

Quote from: Gardener on March 24, 2018, 12:04:08 PM
Is this something Bernadette would want? I haven't seen her on much lately. Might want to PM her in case she would jump on this.

I'll pm her but she works primarily with baby dolls, I believe and AG dolls resemble 10-year-old(?) girls.
In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

ServusMariae

I love Amercian Girl!! Since my childhood I've always admired the dolls for their historical charm over Barbie dolls, but too bad I don't own any... So, kinda pointless for me to ask for their outfits but have none a doll. Sorry, Lynne. :P