Mary's Garden? Still in operation?

Started by coffeeandcigarette, January 09, 2020, 01:39:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

coffeeandcigarette

Hi,

I have asked to join Marys Garden quite a few times, and nothing....is it still going? Is there a post minimum before you are allowed to join or something?

Gardener

Kaesekopf has to give you access. He's not been very active lately.
"If anyone does not wish to have Mary Immaculate for his Mother, he will not have Christ for his Brother." - St. Maximilian Kolbe

Lynne

In conclusion, I can leave you with no better advice than that given after every sermon by Msgr Vincent Giammarino, who was pastor of St Michael's Church in Atlantic City in the 1950s:

"My dear good people: Do what you have to do, When you're supposed to do it, The best way you can do it,   For the Love of God. Amen"

Kaesekopf

Quote from: coffeeandcigarette on January 09, 2020, 01:39:37 PM
Hi,

I have asked to join Marys Garden quite a few times, and nothing....is it still going? Is there a post minimum before you are allowed to join or something?

You were just added.  Sorry!
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Kaesekopf

Quote from: coffeeandcigarette on January 09, 2020, 01:39:37 PM
Hi,

You've been added!  Wait, I already did this?  Well, either way, now you're for certain added.

Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.