Do you believe in 9/11?

Started by Maximilian, September 11, 2018, 02:27:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Heinrich

Did anyone read the article I posted?
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

mikemac

Quote from: Heinrich on September 12, 2018, 01:47:12 PM
Did anyone read the article I posted?

Yeah I read it.

http://www.unz.com/article/911-was-an-israeli-job/

I've read most if not all of it before on other sites.  I don't doubt it.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

An aspiring Thomist

Quote from: King Wenceslas on September 12, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

Responses here prove that the SSPX/FSP movement is nothing other than made up of conspiracy followers.

Um, did you look at the poll results? Secondly even if true so what? If the official story is wrong, then that's a mark of intelligence for the trad movements (or at least it's not a negative).

So here's my challenge: provide a viable ulternative contrary to demolition use on building 7. The government couldn't do it with the best scientists out there. They were even caught on tape saying a free fall due to natural fires was impossible. When confronted with the evidence, it magically became possible and consistent with their models. Except they never tell you how.

Here is another challenge: I don't think you have a basic knowledge of the pros and cons to the official story concerning building 7. If you do and it is irrational to not believe the official story then surely you can demonstrate or at least argue your point.

Otherwise this is just prejudice and should be scorned as such.

Maximilian

Quote from: King Wenceslas on September 12, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

Responses here prove that the SSPX/FSP movement is nothing other than made up of conspiracy followers.

I think there's some truth to this. The question is what you take away from it.

To me it says that if you want to be a traditional Catholic and save your soul, then you cannot mindlessly follow the propaganda of the world. Those who don't want to be seen as "conspiracy followers" will never be able to see the truth.

I know that many of the first traditional Catholic chapels in the US started out as chapters of the John Birch Society. To those who were already outcasts was brought the good news of salvation. Those who wanted to go with the crowd were all lost.

It reminds me of "The Poseidon Adventure."
(Clip should start at 1:19 with Gene Hackman saying "That's the way out. That's our only chance.")

[yt]https://youtu.be/dd03qev59Jo?t=1m18s[/yt]

red solo cup

I think the official account is mostly true but there are a lot of things that don't add up. Building 7 is a real stumbling block.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

Xavier

Horrible things happened at 9/11 and many families and individuals suffered grievously. Neither Islamists nor Zionists are let off the hook for it. Both have their share of blame. But most important to avoiding events like that again, imho is to know and acknowledge it's proof of a shadow government working from within to destabilize the united states of america. Can we begin with some related more recent facts, documented in the public domain: it was Zionists who wanted war in Iraq (have the skeptics forgotten the sacrifices of heroic soldiers and their families, forgotten Bibi's shameless promotion of a needless war that cost so much American blood and treasure?), something that had nothing to do with Bin Laden anyway. It was Zionists again that wanted a false war against Assad that would have benefited ISIS (and do your homework on why an ISIS terrorist "apologized" for mistakenly shooting at Israel). It was Zionists who hoped to spark military confrontation between the U.S and Russia leading to World War III in Syria. Heaven and Our Lady defeated these plans, showing they are still fighting at great cost to show us the path to peace.

I believe Trump is well aware of the shadow government - people who hate Christianity and civilization - international agents working on every side to drive the world to confusion and war - no single individual or group is to blame for them except they themselves for what they do - and is trying to fight against it and bring it down. That's why they want to defeat him at all costs also. Link Islamic terrorists are bad. Then there are even worse people who want to use them for their own ends.
Bible verses on walking blamelessly with God, after being forgiven from our former sins. Some verses here: https://dailyverses.net/blameless

"[2] He that walketh without blemish, and worketh justice:[3] He that speaketh truth in his heart, who hath not used deceit in his tongue: Nor hath done evil to his neighbour: nor taken up a reproach against his neighbours.(Psalm 14)

"[2] For in many things we all offend. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man."(James 3)

"[14] And do ye all things without murmurings and hesitations; [15] That you may be blameless, and sincere children of God, without reproof, in the midst of a crooked and perverse generation; among whom you shine as lights in the world." (Phil 2:14-15)

mikemac

It was the neocons in the Dubya administration that pushed for the war in Iraq after 9/11.  Most of the neocons are dual citizen US/Israelis, but not all of them.  Some of the neocons are Christian Zionists, like John Bolton.  What troubles me is that Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and hired the neocon John Bolton as his National Security Advisor.  Bolton is a former senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and is also involved with a number of politically conservative think tanks, policy institutes and special interest groups, including the Institute of East-West Dynamics, the National Rifle Association, the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, Project for the New American Century, Jewish Institute for National Security of America (JINSA), Committee for Peace and Security in the Gulf, the Council for National Policy, and the Gatestone Institute.  Bolton has been called a "war hawk" and is an advocate for regime change in Iran and North Korea and repeatedly called for the termination of the Iran deal.
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

Source

dellery

Quote from: mikemac on September 13, 2018, 09:08:25 AM
It was the neocons in the Dubya administration that pushed for the war in Iraq after 9/11.  Most of the neocons are dual citizen US/Israelis, but not all of them.  Some of the neocons are Christian Zionists, like John Bolton.  What troubles me is that Trump moved the US embassy to Jerusalem and hired the neocon John Bolton as his National Security Advisor.  Bolton is a former senior fellow at the American Enterprise Institute and is also involved with a number of politically conservative think tanks, policy institutes and special interest groups, including the Institute of East-West Dynamics, the National Rifle Association, the U.S. Commission on International Religious Freedom, Project for the New American Century, Jewish Institute for National Security of America (JINSA), Committee for Peace and Security in the Gulf, the Council for National Policy, and the Gatestone Institute.  Bolton has been called a "war hawk" and is an advocate for regime change in Iran and North Korea and repeatedly called for the termination of the Iran deal.

https://twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/869287810603384833
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

mikemac

Quote from: Xavier on September 13, 2018, 06:45:20 AM
It was Zionists again that wanted a false war against Assad that would have benefited ISIS (and do your homework on why an ISIS terrorist "apologized" for mistakenly shooting at Israel).

I didn't know that so I did my homework.

https://www.timesofisrael.com/ex-defense-minister-says-is-apologized-to-israel-for-november-clash/

QuoteEx-defense minister says IS 'apologized' to Israel for November clash
Moshe Ya'alon's office refuses to elaborate after alluding to contact with terror group
24 April 2017

Former defense minister Moshe Ya'alon on Saturday said the Islamic State terrorist group in the Syrian Golan Heights "apologized" for attacking an Israeli unit.

"There was one case recently where Daesh opened fire and apologized," Ya'alon said, using the terror group's Arabic nickname.

This was an apparent reference to a clash that took place near the Syrian border last November, in which IDF troops exchanged fire with members of the Islamic State affiliate. After a brief gun battle, the Israeli military attacked the terrorist group with airstrikes and tank fire, killing four of them.

Israel and much of the Western world considers the Islamic State affiliate in the Syrian Golan Heights, known as the Khalid ibn al-Walid Army, to be a terrorist group. Communication with them is technically illegal under Israeli law, constituting contact with an enemy agent.

Ya'alon was speaking at an event in the northern city of Afula. He was interviewed on stage by Eli Levi, a Channel 10 news correspondent.

His comment about the Islamic State's apology was made as part of a broader point about Israel's policy for Syria, which is largely non-interventionist.

Ya'alon was explaining that Israel carries out strikes against Syrian President Bashar Assad's forces in retaliation when spillover fire hits the Israeli Golan Heights.

Ya'alon's officer refused to elaborate on how exactly the Islamic State expressed its apology to Israel after the attack. The IDF also declined to comment.

Syrian officials have accused Israel of directly aiding the Islamic State and other rebel groups, a claim Jerusalem vociferously denies.

Source

mikemac

Quote from: dellery on September 13, 2018, 09:13:57 AM

https://twitter.com/AmbJohnBolton/status/869287810603384833

Yeah, 'Guardian of Zion' Bolton certainly is.

Source

red solo cup

Wolfowitz and Perlman.
non impediti ratione cogitationis

mikemac

Quote from: red solo cup on September 13, 2018, 10:08:51 AM
Wolfowitz and Perlman.

Yeah Paul Wolfowitz, Richard Perle and a bunch of others.  Here's a list of neocons.

https://www.sourcewatch.org/index.php/Neo-conservatives/list

Source

Innocent Smith

Quote from: An aspiring Thomist on September 11, 2018, 08:13:17 PM
Controlled demolition was definitely used. Building 7 which was a 47 story skyscraper fell hours after the twin towers went down supposedly due to office fires. The problem is that it fell at free fall for 8 stories or for about 100 feet or 2.25-2.5 seconds. That means 8 stories  loss all "structural resistance" at the same time or in a synchronized way. That doesn't happen due to fire. The official story is absurd.

https://www.ae911truth.org/evidence/free-fall-acceleration
And what has been forgotten over the years is that Building 7 housed the Records and HQ of the Securities and Exchange Commission. For those that may not have been paying attention at the time there was still much to be investigated in 2001 concerning fraud in the markets. Enron, Worldcomm, some company that installed fiber optics under the Atlantic connection North America to Europe, and many other companies whose stocks crashed faster than Building 7 in the late '90s.

It also housed the Command and Control Center for the City of NY to investigate and track terrorist activity.
I am going to hold a pistol to the head of the modern man. But I shall not use it to kill him, only to bring him to life.

Prayerful

Quote from: awkwardcustomer on September 12, 2018, 05:31:38 AM
Quote from: Lambda Phage on September 11, 2018, 09:00:30 PM
. . . . Steel doesn't melt. Therefore demolitions. . . . .

. . . Welcome to Traditional Catholicism, where logical progressions are just a formality.

That's almost right.  Steel doesn't melt at the temperatures caused by burning jet fuel.  What's more, it doesn't even weaken. 

In fact. according to those who design and build high-rise steel framed buildings for a living - architects and engineers - steel framed buildings never collapse because of fire. 

The only way those towers could have collapsed as a result of those planes alone, was if the laws of physics were temprarily suspended on that day.

Architects and Engineers for 9/11 Truth - they don't say who they think caused the demolition of the twin towers.  They offer no conspiracy theories.  They just maintain that the planes couldn't have done it.

It's not really about melting, it more that sufficient heat made the beams unable to do the job of holding up a building which creaked in high winds. After a failure close to the aircraft impact, floor after floor would pancake. That being said Building 7 cannot be explained that way. It's loss was perhaps opportune given its content.
Padre Pio: Pray, hope, and don't worry. Worry is useless. God is merciful and will hear your prayer.

martin88nyc

I don't spend much time trying to find the truth but 9/11 is so obvious you don;t even have to look much farther after watching building 7 go down so evenly.
I also don't understand why some people find it so unacceptable and don't even allow an idea that it might have been an inside job. Whether it was or not there is just too many holes in the official story.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33