Is Bishop Tissier de Malerais going to"The Resistance SSPX"?

Started by Older Salt, March 04, 2015, 08:40:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bernard

Quote from: Elizabeth on May 29, 2015, 12:09:56 PM
Quote from: Bernard on May 29, 2015, 03:12:31 AM

If Fr.Roberts has commited no crime then who is the victim here?
The poor homosexuals masquerading as traditional Catholic religious are the victims, according to you.   :trainwreck:

Now we can understand the irrational hatred of Bp. Fellay, who has opposed the Lavender Mafia.

Bishop Fellay outed the acknowledged leader of SSJ.

"Guru-tigoity' Exposed as a Homosexual Predator

In February 11, 1999, Bishop Bernard Fellay, Superior General of the Society of St. Pius X sent a formal communication to Bishop Timlin informing him that Father Carlos Urritigoity had been accused of molesting a seminarian under his spiritual care at the SSPX's St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary in Winona, Minn.

Bishop Fellay also indicated that in 1987, prior to Urritigoity's acceptance by the Winona seminary, Fr. Andres Morello, Rector of Our Lady Co-Redemtrix Seminary in La Reja, Argentina had accused the priest of homosexual practices.

According to Fr. Morello, he had intended to expell Urritigoity from the La Reja seminary because of his significant pride, his habit of forming "particular friendships,"  his formation of a faction of seminarians acting under his influence and grave denunciations regarding moral matters.

Among the accusations brought against Urritigoity by seminarians and laymen living at the La Reja seminary were his uninvited nocturnal visits into the rooms of young men while they were asleep, the fondling and massaging of a seminarian's genitals and buttocks under the guise of a medical exam, and the touching of the private parts of a seminarian in a restroom accompanied by the remark, that the priest adored his "round little butt."  Urritigoity was also accused of excessive probing during confession and spiritual counseling sessions of the sexual temptations of penitents; and immodest dress (swimming in his underwear) at a summer camp that he organized for young men from the seminary.

Unfortunately, the planned dismissal of Urritigoity by Fr. Morello never took place as the seminarian had the support of Bishop Alphonso de Galarreta, the SSPX District Superior and other influential priests.

Instead of being expelled, Urritigoity was sent to the Priory of Cordoba (Argentina) where he received the necessary recommendations that enabled him to transfer to the SSPX seminary in Winona.  By this time, Fr. Morell had been posted to Santiago, Chile, so he was temporarily out of the picture.

However, in July1989, when Fr. Morello heard of Urritigoity's imminent ordination in Winona, he he sent a confidential dossier on the candidate to Rector Richard Williamson at St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary.  Fearing this effort would not be sufficient to stop the ordination, Father Morello traveled to the seminary in the company of an associate.  Upon their arrival, they were confronted by Williamson with a denial or "manifestation of conscience" by Urritigoity, who proclaimed his innocence of the charges against him.  Williamson defended Urritigoity's "humility" and accused Morello and his companion of lying.

A few days later, on July 16, 1989, Morello who had been involved in an internal dispute with the SSPX on matters unrelated to the Urritigoity affair, was expelled from the Society.

Williamson then claimed that Morello was not to be believed because he was reported to be connected to a sedevacantist group in opposition to Bishop de Gallerreta.  Nevertheless,  Williamson was ordered by his superior, Archbishop Marcel Lefebvre, who had reviewed the Morrelo dossier to watch Urritigoity "like a hawk", a vitually impossible task given the secretive life of a predator like Urritigoity.

Fr. Urrutigoity had successfully manipulated one traditionalist group against another for his own ends.

Not only was he ordained, but he was also assigned to teach at St. Thomas Aquinas Seminary where he was known as "Guru-tigoity.

Little wonder that in his warning letter to Bishop Timlin in February 1999, Bishop Fellay described Urrtugoity as "dangerous"...
P. 963-964 The Rite of Sodomy Randy Engel
Once again Elizabeth,I am only refering to Fr.Roberts,but as I can see you are really only trying to discredit the resistance,then truth means nothing to you.

Dominica

Quote from: Rose on May 29, 2015, 07:44:42 AM
Do we really need to be discussing this sort of thing here? If any priests were guilty of any wrong-doing, the proper way to raise a concern is through the official channels, not put it here to give scandal. Discussing in public whether priest X or priest Y committed a grave sin is not good to read, for anyone.

You've got to be kidding, right?

Elizabeth

Poor Bernard.  You accuse me of calumny, a mortal sin.  You don't even know what the word means, and your fellow travelers in your resistance don't even care enough about you to correct your ignorance.  You are being used as a tool because you are loyal and gullible, by very dishonorable people.  I feel sorry for you--I've been in a similar situation. 

The people who are using you to be the ambassador of sodomite clergy enablers, really do not care about the restoration of the Roman Catholic Church in mind.  It is about their little "resistance" chapels and finally getting to be the boss of something.  And secret endorsement of homosexual clergy, of course. 

Bernard

Quote from: Elizabeth on May 29, 2015, 01:17:09 PM
Poor Bernard.  You accuse me of calumny, a mortal sin.  You don't even know what the word means, and your fellow travelers in your resistance don't even care enough about you to correct your ignorance.  You are being used as a tool because you are loyal and gullible, by very dishonorable people.  I feel sorry for you--I've been in a similar situation. 

The people who are using you to be the ambassador of sodomite clergy enablers, really do not care about the restoration of the Roman Catholic Church in mind.  It is about their little "resistance" chapels and finally getting to be the boss of something.  And secret endorsement of homosexual clergy, of course.

Being used as a tool by whom?

christulsa

Hey, Torquemada, whaddaya say?
I just got back from the auto-da-fé
Auto-da-fé, what's an auto-da-fé?
It's what you oughtn't to do but you do anyway...

We got big news for all of yous
You better change your point of views today
'Cause the Inquistion's here and it's here to stay

Bernard

Quote from: christulsa on May 29, 2015, 02:15:49 PM
Hey, Torquemada, whaddaya say?
I just got back from the auto-da-fé
Auto-da-fé, what's an auto-da-fé?
It's what you oughtn't to do but you do anyway...

We got big news for all of yous
You better change your point of views today
'Cause the Inquistion's here and it's here to stay

:lol:

Rose

Quote from: Elizabeth on May 29, 2015, 10:58:51 AM
Quote from: Rose on May 29, 2015, 07:44:42 AM
Do we really need to be discussing this sort of thing here? If any priests were guilty of any wrong-doing, the proper way to raise a concern is through the official channels, not put it here to give scandal. Discussing in public whether priest X or priest Y committed a grave sin is not good to read, for anyone.

Who exactly are the official channels of le petite resistance?  The website owners? 

Never mind that your words are a cruel and misguided insult to the thousands of minors raped by clerics who tried the "official channels" but were shot down and lied to, or the predators moved to other parishes to continue destroying souls. 

Your lamentable words are the answer to the prayers of the Lavender Mafia, but a slap in the face of the Church Fathers.

Elizabeth, I hate the abuse of children as much as you do. I can't say I'm terribly happy that you imagine I'm trying to stand up for *any* priest or clergy who commits those vile acts, or to insult any child who has been abused, and I'm sure you know that would hardly be my aim in commenting on this discussion. However, I highly doubt that anyone who had concerns about the safety of children would use Suscipe Domini to raise those concerns instead of the police, child protection officer etc. Hence, what possible benefit could there be in dragging the names of priests through the mud on an internet forum? If they committed these crimes, it's a police matter. I don't know anything about the priests you're discussing, but I can't see any benefit whatsoever in spreading scandal about a priest who allegedly has been found innocent of this.

Anyone who knows me (and there are people on here who know me in person) knows that I'm not behind the "resistance". That said, I know plenty of people who are, and many of them (not all, I know that) are well-meaning, genuine types who honestly believe they are acting according to their conscience. If they are misguided, fine. That's their problem. But I would be careful before calling them "very dishonorable" and accusing them of knowingly being on the side of child abusers.
To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

dellery

Quote from: Rose on May 29, 2015, 03:27:47 PM
That said, I know plenty of people who are, and many of them (not all, I know that) are well-meaning, genuine types who honestly believe they are acting according to their conscience. If they are misguided, fine. That's their problem. But I would be careful before calling them "very dishonorable" and accusing them of knowingly being on the side of child abusers.

This is not at all what Elizabeth is saying.
If you read more carefully, her motivations stem from that fact that good-willed people are being manipulated by those who lead the Anti-SSPX Resistance.

David struck at the lion to free his father's sheep.

Kings, Chapter 17
QuoteAnd David said to Saul: Thy servant kept his father' s sheep, and there came a lion, or a bear, and took a ram out of the midst of the flock: And I pursued after them, and struck them, and delivered it out of their mouth: and they rose up against me, and I caught them by the throat, and I strangled and killed them.
Blessed are those who plant trees under whose shade they will never sit.

The closer you get to life the better death will be; the closer you get to death the better life will be.

Nous Defions
St. Phillip Neri, pray for us.

Rose

Forgot to add:

I pray on a regular basis for a young seminarian who took his own life a few years ago. He was due to be ordained and at the last minute his ordination was cancelled as there were "concerns" about some of his friends, who were thought to be homosexuals. He was devastated and threw himself off a cliff after leaving a suicide note asking for forgiveness for being so weak and asking for prayers. The scandal and gossip, it would seem, was too much for him, as well as being faced with having to tell all his friends and family that his ordination was off (this was literally a few days beforehand).

Clearly, his mental health wasn't very good, and speaking objectively, one could say that he committed the deadly sins of despair and suicide. I hope and pray that he wasn't in his right mind and that he wasn't damned. Afterwards, the local bishop gave assurance that the seminarian himself was not under question at all. I'm not saying that those involved weren't right in raising concerns. Of course we don't want gay priests or priests of dubious reputation. But this highlights the impact of accusations on the wrongly accused.

To Jesus through Mary.

Remember the Holy Souls!

"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.
"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
? J.R.R. Tolkien, The Fellowship of the Ring

Dominica

Quote from: Rose on May 29, 2015, 03:40:41 PM
Forgot to add:

I pray on a regular basis for a young seminarian who took his own life a few years ago. He was due to be ordained and at the last minute his ordination was cancelled as there were "concerns" about some of his friends, who were thought to be homosexuals. He was devastated and threw himself off a cliff after leaving a suicide note asking for forgiveness for being so weak and asking for prayers. The scandal and gossip, it would seem, was too much for him, as well as being faced with having to tell all his friends and family that his ordination was off (this was literally a few days beforehand).

Clearly, his mental health wasn't very good, and speaking objectively, one could say that he committed the deadly sins of despair and suicide. I hope and pray that he wasn't in his right mind and that he wasn't damned. Afterwards, the local bishop gave assurance that the seminarian himself was not under question at all. I'm not saying that those involved weren't right in raising concerns. Of course we don't want gay priests or priests of dubious reputation. But this highlights the impact of accusations on the wrongly accused.

Rose, thank you for explaining.    I now understand what you meant by your other post. 

Elizabeth

Quote from: Rose on May 29, 2015, 03:40:41 PM
Forgot to add:

Suicides, suicide attempts and drug addiction are very common in boys who have been molested by priests; it is beyond tragic. 

How many more reputable sources are required for people to cease either outright accusing me of calumny or taking scandal in case I am making false accusations?

I am not even the person who assembled and documented the facts about the sex scandals in the Church in the first place.   I am quoting from a book written by a traditional Catholic author with a spotless reputation for scrupulous research and integrity.   

james03

QuoteHow many more reputable sources are required for people to cease either outright accusing me of calumny or taking scandal in case I am making false accusations?
Good job pointing this out.  People keeping quiet was the reason so many little boys got sodomized.  It is creepy to have questions like , "how many crimes has he committed in the last 10 years?"

If someone is a sodomite, he should not be a priest, and he should be no where near kids.  And people need to be warned.  Even if his sodomy was 10 years ago.  That is sick.

And people need to be warned.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Arun

Quote from: Rose on May 29, 2015, 03:27:47 PM
If they committed these crimes, it's a police matter.

who actually and in fact very, very rarely do anything about it.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

Gerard

Quote from: james03 on May 29, 2015, 09:29:36 PM
QuoteHow many more reputable sources are required for people to cease either outright accusing me of calumny or taking scandal in case I am making false accusations?
Good job pointing this out.  People keeping quiet was the reason so many little boys got sodomized.  It is creepy to have questions like , "how many crimes has he committed in the last 10 years?"

If someone is a sodomite, he should not be a priest, and he should be no where near kids.  And people need to be warned.  Even if his sodomy was 10 years ago.  That is sick.

And if an innocent priest is falsely accused and destroyed, well that's just collateral damage right?  And if it helps someone's agenda that justifies it.   

Once the accusation is made that a guy knew and was within proximity of a known sex offender priest, he's just as guilty as the sex offender  as if he committed the crimes himself.   

That was why btw, Christ was crucified between two thieves. 

Bernard

Quote from: Gerard on May 30, 2015, 07:03:34 AM
Quote from: james03 on May 29, 2015, 09:29:36 PM

And if an innocent priest is falsely accused and destroyed, well that's just collateral damage right?  And if it helps someone's agenda that justifies it.   

Once the accusation is made that a guy knew and was within proximity of a known sex offender priest, he's just as guilty as the sex offender  as if he committed the crimes himself.   

That was why btw, Christ was crucified between two thieves.

Well said Gerard,I like the way you think.