Relocation

Started by angelcookie, August 23, 2014, 01:45:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LausTibiChriste

I'm working on it...the beard is coming in nicely
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Sbyvl36

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on August 24, 2014, 12:26:55 PM

Fuhgedabout the beard.  What about the mustache?
My blog: sbyvl.wordpress.com

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

"That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

Heliocentricism is idiocy.

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Sbyvl36 on August 26, 2014, 06:02:06 PM
Quote from: LausTibiChriste on August 24, 2014, 12:26:55 PM

Fuhgedabout the beard.  What about the mustache?

It's part and parcel with the beard...it's getting close to being able to wax.

I'm hoping to end up looking like Tsar Nicholas..except for the fact he has hair on his head

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Sbyvl36

Now what you really need is the Franz Ferdinand look.

"Hold firmly that our faith is identical with that of the ancients. Deny this, and you dissolve the unity of the Church."
--St. Thomas Aquinas

"Neither the true faith nor eternal salvation is to be found outside the Holy Catholic Church."
--Pope Pius IX

"That the Conciliar Church is a schismatic Church, because it breaks with the Catholic Church that has always been. It has its new dogmas, its new priesthood, its new institutions, its new worship, all already condemned by the Church in many a document, official and definitive."
--Archbishop Lefebvre

LausTibiChriste

I've always liked this one:

(Sorry for hijacking the thread)

- MaximGun

angelcookie

I don't think I'd want to kiss that stache!

Sbyvl36

--St. Thomas Aquinas

--Pope Pius IX

--Archbishop Lefebvre

MiriamB

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on August 26, 2014, 06:12:17 PM
I've always liked this one:

(Sorry for hijacking the thread)

Funny how Duck Dynasty manages to appear everywhere. ;D
Vade retro satana
Ut in omnibus glorificetur Deus
lenta chorum Matilda