Carbon 60 in olive oil

Started by martin88nyc, May 02, 2018, 02:24:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MundaCorMeum

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on May 03, 2018, 02:50:51 PM
QuoteShe includes the chemistry behind a lot of it, and sources at the end of her posts.
That's why I read her blog too, MCM.  I'm such a skeptic and will research something for months.
Sites like hers are done very responsibly, and is a good launching point for further research.
Her recipes are pretty good too.  :P

QuoteI find this sort of crap fascinating
I literally burst out laughing.  You have a distinct "voice" LTC.

he definitely has a distinct voice....one that he now owes me a Rosary with  :beer:  Don't for get, Laus!  I need those prayers ;)

martin88nyc

Quote from: PerEvangelicaDicta on May 04, 2018, 02:11:00 PM
Martin, have you read the Longecity forum on c60?  Fantastic information.
I spent 2 hours last night reading the entire thread entitled "Commercially available C60 Olive Oil causing tumours" at the bottom of this page- it has a wealth of info, pros and cons, with lots of input from people researching c60:
http://www.longecity.org/forum/forum/415-c60oil/
Yes I read a lot but I also joined Facebook groups and majority of members are happy with their products. As for the tumors I think all of the tests and results are not extensive and may not be even related to C60 but the impurities. I ordered c-60 in sunflower oil because it is solvent free.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in me you may have peace. In the world you shall have distress: but have confidence, I have overcome the world." John 16:33