Ban the Person Above

Started by Angelorum, August 15, 2014, 10:13:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PatienceAndLove

Quote from: AngloFalcon on October 28, 2014, 07:41:28 AM
Banned for giving an explanation that just makes him look suspicious.

Banned for... something. I got nothing.
Here's a pony instead

You can only come to the morning through the shadows -JRR Tolkien
The burned hand teaches best - JRR Tolkien

Angelorum

Banned for not using Rainbow Dash... ;)
"All men naturally desire to know, but what does knowledge avail without the fear of God? Indeed an humble peasant, that serves God, is better than a proud philosopher, who neglecting himself, considers the course of the heavens." - Thomas à Kempis, Imitation of Christ

PatienceAndLove

Quote from: Angelorum on October 28, 2014, 10:23:21 AM

Banned for not realizing that Pinkie Pie is best pony

Chestertonian

Quote from: PatienceAndLove on October 29, 2014, 05:57:56 PM
Quote from: Angelorum on October 28, 2014, 10:23:21 AM

Banned for not realizing that Pinkie Pie is best pony

banned cause i don't get all these my little pony references
"I am not much of a Crusader, that is for sure, but at least I am not a Mohamedist!"

PatienceAndLove

Banned for lack of brony-ness

AngloFalcon

Banned for even mentioning Bronies.

Neopelagianus

Banned for mentioning bronies.

Neopelagianus
Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

Heinrich

Quote from: Neopelagianus on November 01, 2014, 09:22:16 AM

Neopelagianus

Banned for not helping me learn Spanish.
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

LausTibiChriste

Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Heinrich

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 01, 2014, 11:22:15 AM
Banned for being German

Banned for not knowing I am a Polish/Irish/Scandinavian hybrid 'Murican!
Schaff Recht mir Gott und führe meine Sache gegen ein unheiliges Volk . . .   .                          
Lex Orandi, lex credendi, lex vivendi.
"Die Welt sucht nach Ehre, Ansehen, Reichtum, Vergnügen; die Heiligen aber suchen Demütigung, Verachtung, Armut, Abtötung und Buße." --Ausschnitt von der Geschichte des Lebens St. Bennos.

PatienceAndLove

banned for not being a Scots-Irish/German/French hybrid

Neopelagianus

Quote from: Heinrich on November 01, 2014, 11:11:03 AM
Quote from: Neopelagianus on November 01, 2014, 09:22:16 AM

Neopelagianus

Banned for not helping me learn Spanish.

Banned for not realizing that I do not speak fluent Spanish.

Neopelagianus
Indeed, the true friends of the people are neither revolutionaries, nor innovators: they are traditionalists. - Saint Pius X

I am a ?????

"Not to oppose error is to approve it, and not to defend truth is to suppress it, and indeed to neglect to confound evil men, when we can do it, is no less a sin than to encourage them."
-Pope St. Felix III

"I would rather be a street-sweep rather than be a head of your schismatic church" (Prefiero ser lampazero a ser la cabeza de su jerarquia cismatica)

- Bishop Jorge Imperial Barlin, first native Filipino bishop  to Gregorio Aglipay after the latter offered the him to be the "bishop" of his "church".

Neopelagianus

Quote from: PatienceAndLove on November 01, 2014, 11:00:52 PM
banned for not being a Scots-Irish/German/French hybrid

Banned for not being an Italian/French/Irish/English/German/Scots/Scandinavian/Portuguese/Spanish/Polish/Yiddish/Israeli/Arab/Assyrian/Chaldean/Chinese/Mexican/Peruvian/Argentinean/Canadian/American/Filipino hybrid.

Neopelagianus

I am a ?????

-Pope St. Felix III

AngloFalcon

Apollonia

Banned for lack of imagination when banning.