"gender disappointment

Started by Chestertonian, November 13, 2014, 10:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

The Curt Jester

Quote from: Dom Passerini on November 14, 2014, 12:33:28 AMAnd to top it all off, after all of that, she named her daughter Emmerson.......lol

I was going to point that out.   $50,000 to make sure she had a girl and then she gave him what sounds like a boy's name!

That lady needs a swift kick in the rear and then some.
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

Penelope

Quote from: LoneWolfRadTrad on November 14, 2014, 10:49:07 AM
"I paid $50,000 to have a girl!"

And the lives of the unborn weren't part of that price?  How about what will go through your daughter's mind once she's old enough to understand human sacrifice was used to bring her about?  You're paying that too.  Or the boys you already have knowing they're not worth as much to you as your daughter? 

Crime on top of crime on top of crime.

This, absolutely.

Archer

Spoiled "children" having children. It's a cycle that breeds insanity.
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

LausTibiChriste

Quote from: Archer on November 14, 2014, 07:31:35 PM

This. An it's only going to get worse.
Lord Jesus Christ, Son Of God, Have Mercy On Me A Sinner

"Nobody is under any moral obligation of duty or loyalty to a state run by sexual perverts who are trying to destroy public morals."
- MaximGun

"Not trusting your government doesn't make you a conspiracy theorist, it means you're a history buff"

Communism is as American as Apple Pie

Pheo

Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 14, 2014, 05:33:47 PMOr having decent families.  Folks have loved in urban centers for centuries.  This type of depravity is caused by generations of men failing to lead their families.

I don't think the math is in our favour though.  The media has way too much of an influence - we didn't go from most of America thinking things like abortion, contraception, and homo marriage were wrong to most of them accepting it by accident.  Plus trads are a super small part of the population, and I don't trust the NO to foster the development of strong men.  It was basically designed to be effeminate (at least in some ways).
Son, when thou comest to the service of God, stand in justice and in fear, and prepare thy soul for temptation.

Archer

Quote from: LausTibiChriste on November 15, 2014, 06:42:25 AM
Quote from: Archer on November 14, 2014, 07:31:35 PM

This. An it's only going to get worse.

Unfortunately my friend, you're absolutely right. 
"All the good works in the world are not equal to the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass because they are the works of men; but the Mass is the work of God. Martyrdom is nothing in comparison for it is but the sacrifice of man to God; but the Mass is the sacrifice of God for man." - St. John Vianney

Kaesekopf

Quote from: Pheo on November 15, 2014, 08:30:19 AM
Quote from: Kaesekopf on November 14, 2014, 05:33:47 PMOr having decent families.  Folks have loved in urban centers for centuries.  This type of depravity is caused by generations of men failing to lead their families.

I don't think the math is in our favour though.  The media has way too much of an influence - we didn't go from most of America thinking things like abortion, contraception, and homo marriage were wrong to most of them accepting it by accident.  Plus trads are a super small part of the population, and I don't trust the NO to foster the development of strong men.  It was basically designed to be effeminate (at least in some ways).

Well, yeah.  But, it's a failing of countless men and women to not raise proper families. 

I'm looking more at the past.  I think you're looking to the future.  So, we're both right.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

Apollonia

Sickening, I stopped reading at the third paragraph.

Arun

Quote from: Pheo on November 15, 2014, 08:30:19 AM

seeing the way a lot of TLM goers around here shy away from a fistfight i'd say the problem of effiminacy may be larger than that. but yes the NOtard mess is definitely teh h0m0z bro.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

ImperialGuardsman

I understand wanting a daughter, but this is ridiculous!  Any child is an immeasurable blessing.  This lady is beyond superficial: She spent a whole ton of money and likely killed multiple children just to ensure that she had a girl.  How can this make sense to anyone?
"One would be straying from the straight path were he to wish the altar restored to its primitive tableform; were he to want black excluded as a color for the liturgical vestments; were he to forbid the use of sacred images and statues in Churches...and lastly were he to disdain and reject polyphonic music or singing in parts, even where it conforms to regulations issued by the Holy See." - Ven. Pope Pius XII

"You've thought about eternity for twenty-five minutes and think you've come to some interesting conclusions."--  (Stolen from EcceQuamBonum's signature)

America, that great bastion of the Enlightenment, is the destroyer of all religions.--LouisIX

Jayne

Quote from: Arun on November 17, 2014, 08:34:18 PM
seeing the way a lot of TLM goers around here shy away from a fistfight i'd say the problem of effiminacy may be larger than that. but yes the NOtard mess is definitely teh h0m0z bro.

Courage to fight is useless without the wisdom to know when not to fight.  There is nothing masculine about being a brainless brawler.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

Arun

Quote from: Jayne on November 17, 2014, 09:00:09 PM
Quote from: Arun on November 17, 2014, 08:34:18 PM

Courage to fight is useless without the wisdom to know when not to fight.  There is nothing masculine about being a brainless brawler.

Agreed completely. thanks for adding that point though, Jayney, people might of got the wrong idea about what i was saying! i am meaning people who won't follow through when the situation calls for action.

and just to elaborate i think that a lot of people develop a tendency to shy away from conflict or confrontation at all, and so because of this they don't stand up when they should or do anything to stop things they see happening because it may cause unpleasantness. i don't like to see that.

SIT TIBI COPIA
SOT SAPIENCIA
FORMAQUE DETUR
INQUINAT OMNIA SOLA
SUPERBIA SICOMETETUR

Quote from: St.Justin on September 25, 2015, 07:57:25 PM
Never lose Hope... Take a deep breath and have a beer.

Mother Aubert Pray For Us!

vsay ego sudba V rukah Gospodnih

mikemac

Quote from: Rose on November 14, 2014, 06:14:15 PM
Tbh I suspect the lady has a mental illness. Her behaviour and obsession isn't normal, even in our crazy culture. Definitely needs prayers.

Yeah, possibly puerperal insanity, that started before she got married.  Too bad for Jordan and his brothers.
Like John Vennari (RIP) said "Why not just do it?  What would it hurt?"
Consecrate Russia to the Immaculate Heart of Mary (PETITION)
https://lifepetitions.com/petition/consecrate-russia-to-the-immaculate-heart-of-mary-petition

"We would be mistaken to think that Fatima's prophetic mission is complete." Benedict XVI May 13, 2010

"Tell people that God gives graces through the Immaculate Heart of Mary.  Tell them also to pray to the Immaculate Heart of Mary for peace, since God has entrusted it to Her." Saint Jacinta Marto

The real nature of hope is "despair, overcome."
Source

Vanna Grace

Quote from: OCLittleFlower on November 14, 2014, 01:16:10 AM
You want a girl that bad?  There are THOUSANDS in orphanages.

Exactly!!!!!