American women have served and died from the first

Started by Ancilla Domini, January 25, 2013, 09:30:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaesekopf

Right, but to say that now America is fighting people who don't respect women... I mean, maybe on a numbers level there are more, but there have always been opportunists who will rape and pillage when the opportunity arises.
Wie dein Sonntag, so dein Sterbetag.

I am not altogether on anybody's side, because nobody is altogether on my side.  ~Treebeard, LOTR

Jesus son of David, have mercy on me.

LouisIX

Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 31, 2013, 06:06:40 PM
Right, but to say that now America is fighting people who don't respect women... I mean, maybe on a numbers level there are more, but there have always been opportunists who will rape and pillage when the opportunity arises.

Sure, but what's the relevancy to women in the military?  The goal is still to protect women, and more military men have done that than raped women.
IF I speak with the tongues of men, and of angels, and have not charity, I am become as sounding brass, or a tinkling cymbal.

OCLittleFlower

Quote from: Kaesekopf on January 31, 2013, 06:06:40 PM

True.

I guess my point is that in former times, the risk to a female civilian nurse who got fairly near the fighting was lower, because of the rules of warfare.  Nowadays, it's a free for all.  And muslims treat women like trash.  So even when female nurses are used, they shouldn't be anywhere near the fight, even if that was acceptable during former wars.
-- currently writing a Trad romance entitled Flirting with Sedevacantism --

???? ?? ?????? ????????? ???, ?? ?????.

Vetus Ordo

Everybody still sane knows the place of a woman.
DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

Ancilla Domini

Quote from: Vetus Ordo on February 01, 2013, 03:52:44 AM
Everybody still sane knows the place of a woman.

How many people today fit that description?

Vetus Ordo

DISPOSE OUR DAYS IN THY PEACE, AND COMMAND US TO BE DELIVERED FROM ETERNAL DAMNATION, AND TO BE NUMBERED IN THE FLOCK OF THINE ELECT.

erin is nice

Ancilla Domini