Interesting Before Bed Elixir

Started by Acolyte, May 20, 2023, 09:32:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Acolyte

Ok, just found this short video and I happen to have all the ingredients in my kitchen. I even have ceylon cinnamon which is the preferred variety health sites recommend when using as a supplement.

I'll start tonight and give it a week.  If it doesn't pan out, no biggie. We'll see.
"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

drummerboy

You mean it's not coffee...?  Lol

Apart from the chamomile tea (which I never cared for, it has no flavor) this sounds like a non-alcoholic hot toddy.
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne

Acolyte

Quote from: drummerboy on May 20, 2023, 10:46:56 PMYou mean it's not coffee...?  Lol

Apart from the chamomile tea (which I never cared for, it has no flavor) this sounds like a non-alcoholic hot toddy.
It did seem to make me sleep better. Coffee is brewing as I type !
"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III