The Geopolitical Model

Started by james03, September 29, 2022, 08:49:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

I've seen a lot of good analysts make statements like this: "The US is nuts."  "Are they intentionally trying to start a war?" "This makes no sense."  "This is suicidal".  And yesterday I watched one of the Duran dudes state that the US destruction of the Nordstream pipeline was "pure nihilism".  Their problem is they don't have the correct model, likely because the holocaust brainwashing program they went through in grade school (I went through it) won't allow them to accept it.  At best they will claim it is "neocons/banksters/globalists", however that falls short in explaining something like Nordstream.

The ZOG model explains everything we are  seeing and even allowed you to predict the Ukraine war.  The ZOG model spotlights the motivation, Putin shutting down the jewish (Browder/Magnitsky) looting operation in Russia, and stepping in to Syria to save the Christians, thus thwarting Israel's efforts to take out Hezbollah.  So when Trump announced during the campaign in 2016 he supported better relations with Russia, no one who had the ZOG model was surprised by Russiagate/Ukrainegate (which involved a hoard of jews) nor two impeachments run by Adam Schiff/Nadler/Schumer. nor the J6 persecutions against mostly Christians run by (((Merrick Garland))).  And we weren't surprised when (((Nuland))) showed up and war kicked off in Ukraine.  Or when it leaked that the goal was SANCTIONS (leverage to get Russia out of Syria).  And now we get Nordstream.  It happened because everyone sees the outcome.  Europe starts to implode this winter, and Germany/Russia work out a deal for Germany to receive Nordstream gas in exchange for lifting SANCTIONS.  ZOG CAN NOT and WILL NOT allow this to happen.  And they will set off a nuke if necessary to prevent it.  Because next on Putin's list is Syria.

The model has work so well that I'm wary about tunnel vision.  So I propose two others based on "cui bono?".

2.  China.  In favor of this view is that China has Hunter blackmail material.  This can also be seen as the Stalin strategy where Stalin worked to get Germany and the allies to fight each other, wipe each other out, and then invade.  So China gets NATO and Russia into a war, and then after they wipe each other out, they invade Russia Siberian fields and take Taiwan for starters.  Maybe they don't have to invade Siberia, they just force Russia to sign a sweet heart 99 year oil concession.  China also conquers West and picks up some oil fields, and gets to nuke India whom they have had historic problems with.  Something like that.  Nordstream is explained by China ordering Biden to do it.

3.  China/ZOG hybrid alliance.  Jews benefit by maintaining their money laundering operation in Ukraine, plus they take out Syria and send peace keeping forces into northern Iraq which gives them access to Syrian and Iraqi oil as well as a gas pipeline across Syria for their Leviathan gas field.  China gets the previously listed benefits.

It's possible, and I want to keep an open mind.  I have a problem with "3" because of the Pelosi/Taiwan incident.  China lost a lot of face over it.  In fact it makes sense for ZOG to have ordered the trip to force a war before Russia/China could solidify their alliance, and before Belt-and-Road is completed.  Note this does not exclude model "2".

These are some models to use.  The alternative is to say, "The US is nuts.".
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"