Author Topic: USA blows up gas pipeline in act of international sabotage  (Read 1483 times)

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
Re: USA blows up gas pipeline in act of international sabotage
« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2022, 02:52:32 AM »
Have you seen the online polls?  The majority of people think it is the USA what did it.  Which means they will get the blame whether they blew it up or not.

Conspiracy theories which a majority believe are as impactful as facts.

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2022, 09:19:54 AM »
Conspiracy theory.

Confirmation bias.

That's coming.  "RUSSIA!!!! did it!"  And the ZOG media will spread it and the clapping seals will take up the bark in unison.

We saw it with the Hunter laptop (RUSSIA!!!).  We'll see it here too, so you are correct.
« Last Edit: September 29, 2022, 09:23:27 AM by james03 »
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

Offline james03

• Major
« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2022, 11:15:29 AM »
Meanwhile in Germany:

Starting from today, the agency—the regulator to impose rationing in case of severe shortages—will publish weekly figures about gas consumption in Germany. Last week's consumption from businesses and households at 483 GWh/week was well above the average seen throughout the 2018 to 2021 period when it was 422 GWh/week. Last week, German gas consumption rose by 14.5 percent compared to the average of the previous years, mostly because that week was colder than comparable weeks in the past four years.

However, the savings needed to avoid gas shortages should be achieved regardless of temperatures, the German regulator said today.

"Without significant savings, also in the private sector, it will be difficult to avoid a gas shortage in the winter," the agency's president Klaus Müller said.

The past week's gas consumption numbers are very sobering, he added.

Germany's gas storage sites are over 91% full, but the country will survive the winter without rationing and shortages only under three conditions, Müller said.

First, bringing the projects for LNG imports online,

Second, gas supply in Germany's neighbors remaining stable, and

Third, Germany conserving gas even when it gets colder as winter approaches, he added.

If the coming winter is colder than usual, Germany could see severe nationwide gas shortages, which it will not be able to predict more than two weeks in advance, Müller said earlier this month.

My takeaways:

1.  All the press about Europe's efforts to reduce gas consumption are BS.  Consumption has increased.

2.  Storage inventories of 91% are decent.  However withdraws will be at an accelerated pace as (3) Russian gas pipelines which deliver gas throughout the winter (and inventories still drop) are down.

3.  LNG is not the answer.  Gas from LNG is currently priced at 10X pipeline gas.  Even if Germany can build import terminals, and even if they build additional LNG tankers, the price diff is so huge that German industry is toast.  You can't run a fertilizer plant using LNG as a feedstock.  That's just one example.

Europe is toast.  IF Glam Gurl Liz can get shale gas going in the UK, they will have a solution 5 years from now.  In the meantime, Europe implodes.  Without Nordstream, which is never going to restart, Europe doesn't have the affordable gas it needs.

The only option is to restart any nuke they shut down and build a bunch of coal fired plants.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

Offline james03

• Major
« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2022, 02:21:13 PM »

The following users thanked this post: Kaesekopf, Críostóir, Lynne, Justin Martyr

Online Instaurare omnia

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2022, 07:02:18 PM »
So how does the newly opened Norway > Poland Baltic Pipe play into all of this?
Nisi Dominus custodierit civitatem, frustra vigilat qui custodit eam (Psalm 126:2).
Benedicite, montes et colles, Domino: benedicite universa germinantia in terra, Domino (Daniel 3:75-76).
Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation (Psalm 145:2-3).

Offline james03

• Major
« Reply #20 on: September 29, 2022, 07:16:49 PM »
Less than 10% of what has been lost. It helps a little.

The following users thanked this post: Instaurare omnia

Online Instaurare omnia

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #21 on: October 01, 2022, 10:29:05 AM »
Nisi Dominus custodierit civitatem, frustra vigilat qui custodit eam (Psalm 126:2).
Benedicite, montes et colles, Domino: benedicite universa germinantia in terra, Domino (Daniel 3:75-76).
Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation (Psalm 145:2-3).

The following users thanked this post: Greg, Lynne, clau clau, Justin Martyr

Online Instaurare omnia

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #22 on: October 01, 2022, 10:53:21 AM »
Have you seen the online polls?  The majority of people think it is the USA what did it.  Which means they will get the blame whether they blew it up or not.

Conspiracy theories which a majority believe are as impactful as facts.
A friend in Norway (native Norwegian) who works in offshore petroleum and is former military says that there has been recent unidentified drone activity over their installations. Hence it follows that geographic proximity to plausible Russian threat makes Norwegians believe that it was the Russians that blew up their own pipeline.

Local conspiracy theories operate in the direction that they do according to the potential propaganda windfall of whatever that particular theory is peddling. For that reason, the caveat is that once the propaganda windfall shifts toward some other beneficiary, then the majority belief does too.

PS: And then there's always this hypothesis :lol: :

Investigators have concluded the #NordStream pipeline committed suicide after the guards fell asleep and security cameras stopped working.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2022, 01:13:10 PM by Instaurare omnia »

The following users thanked this post: Frank, Lynne, Maximilian

Offline Julio

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #23 on: October 01, 2022, 04:39:29 PM »
Winter is coming and let's see the effect of this in Western Europe. Many from pro EU are claiming that they can handle that. Let's see.

Offline james03

• Major
« Reply #24 on: October 01, 2022, 05:45:43 PM »
Last report I read was that 70% of fertilizer plants and 50% of smelters are down.  So they are not handling it.

Then there are the power bills for the customers.  These are generally capped for 1 year.  Those caps are rolling off and they are getting killed by the new rates.

Europe is toast.

Offline Julio

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #25 on: October 01, 2022, 06:18:34 PM »
If this matter shall not be addressed properly by Western leaders, I see this turn of events to be coming. Definitely, Britain, the U.S., Canada and Australian administrations shall be rigid in its position against Russia. In Western Europe only the Franco-German faction, Poland, the Baltics and the Scandinavians including the lowlands shall be taking strong position against Russia in collaboration with the Anglophones. However, nations like Portugal, Spain, Greece, Italy, shall be fusing with the way Austria, Serbia and Hungary consider the Russian position in Ukraine.

The Franco-German faction and its allies have the money to sustain and maybe could import the necessary gas from other nations. The Iberians, Italy and Greece are not that wealthy to support the economic embargo of the West against Russia at the expense of their people. In fact in Italy, the movement against globalism is now very strong. In the latest speech of Putin he speaks about the factual institutional satanic ways of the Western governments. No one knows who is a man and a woman in the West right now, and that matter was expressed by Giorgia Meloni to the public.

Offline Greg

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Major
« Reply #26 on: October 01, 2022, 10:09:07 PM »
Bang to rights.

11mins onwards

I am surprised they don't even try to do this stuff in advance and cover their tracks better.

If you don't believe the USA was responsible you are diabolically disoriented.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, clau clau, josh987654321

Offline josh987654321

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #27 on: October 01, 2022, 11:18:04 PM »
I am surprised they don't even try to do this stuff in advance and cover their tracks better.

Just look at the Bio-labs in Ukraine they denied -

To think that bastard would even try to invoke Catholicism while he lies right to our face...

Meanwhile they even have a video on it for their own propaganda purposes from 'US Embassy of Kyiv' talking about it.

It's just sheer arrogance, they've gotten away with it for so long and have such a powerful propaganda machine that they don't even bother anymore to even try to make it believable.

I mean, just look at all the propaganda with covid19 and these experimental jabs, all provable lies on every network and yet some people are still willfully blind when it was right in their face and couldn't be anymore obvious, no correction, no accountability.

I mean, who was held accountable for the lies of WMD's in Iraq? They went to war over that, nobody was held accountable for it, they got everything they wanted with no repercussions.

God Bless
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 12:14:23 AM by josh987654321 »
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

The following users thanked this post: Greg, Críostóir

Offline josh987654321

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #28 on: October 02, 2022, 01:09:47 AM »
A friend in Norway (native Norwegian) who works in offshore petroleum and is former military says that there has been recent unidentified drone activity over their installations. Hence it follows that geographic proximity to plausible Russian threat makes Norwegians believe that it was the Russians that blew up their own pipeline.

Local conspiracy theories...

So if I say for many years, we need to stop Instaurare omnia from driving his/her car and if he/she does X we will put an end to his/her driving, and then overnight sabotage occurs to your vehicle, does any reasonable person assume it would be you yourself who did it? And if it was your own act of sabotage against yourself because crazy is the name of the game, then wouldn't these same people who threatened to put an end to your driving be over the moon happy about what just happened and your own stupidity?

Instead we get this insanity lol -

@2:11

What on earth? So on one hand your smiling about ending it, then when it is ended you want to find out who did it like it was some horrible act? Shouldn't you be happy? You got what you wanted...

Furthermore, Russia gets paid for it, they have the control, they could just turn it off when they want to lol.

God Bless
« Last Edit: October 02, 2022, 01:13:52 AM by josh987654321 »
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Offline Justin Martyr

• Servant of the Theotokos
  • Feldwebel
  • Religion: Orthodox Catholic Catechumen
« Reply #29 on: October 02, 2022, 03:01:18 AM »
My take is: when in doubt, it's probably the CIA. Not necessarily true, but as a rule of thumb it has yet to fail me :lol:
The least departure from Tradition leads to a scorning of every dogma of the Faith.
St. Photios the Great, Encyclical to the Eastern Patriarchs

CANON I: As for all persons who dare to violate the definition of the holy and great Synod convened in Nicaea in the presence of Eusebeia, the consort of the most God-beloved Emperor Constantine, concerning the holy festival of the soterial Pascha, we decree that they be excluded from Communion and be outcasts from the Church if they persist more captiously in objecting to the decisions that have been made as most fitting in regard thereto; and let these things be said with reference to laymen. But if any of the person occupying prominent positions in the Church, such as a Bishop, or a Presbyter, or a Deacon, after the adoption of this definition, should dare to insist upon having his own way, to the perversion of the laity, and to the disturbance of the church, and upon celebrating Pascha along with the Jews, the holy Synod has hence judged that person to be an alien to the Church, on the ground that he has not only become guilty of sin by himself, but has also been the cause of corruption and perversion among the multitude. Accordingly, it not only deposes such persons from the liturgy, but also those who dare to commune with them after their deposition. Moreover, those who have been deposed are to be deprived of the external honor too of which the holy Canon and God's priesthood have partaken.
The Council of Antioch 341, recieved by the Council of Chalcedon

Lord Jesus Christ, the Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, josh987654321