Fr. Ripperger's Opus on Communism

Started by james03, October 28, 2022, 07:06:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

james03

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

Consider what we have been seeing:

Lying.  It's everywhere.

Hatred.  Animus Delendi.  I first noticed this in communism many years ago with the famous bike lock professor who attacked a peace activist.  Recently I called out demonic hatred on this forum.

Hypocrisy of leaders (elites).  Going to parties during lock downs.

Clapping seal syndrome.  Clear sign of brainwashing.  You can show the victim videos of Governor Newsom at a restaurant, no mask, no social distancing.  Or a video of Obama's party.  They would still wear their cloth muzzle.  You can show someone a video of Kamala flying to Europe and welcoming Ukraine into NATO.  You can't reach these people.

Emotionalism.

Destruction of individuals.

We are in a classical jewish bolshevik take over.  The demons rejected their God.  The jews rejected their God.  The behavior has parallels.

The video is 3 hours.  It has convenient stopping points, so you can watch it in chunks.  The collapse you see around you is purposeful.  Learn how our enemies think.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

awkward customer

Quote from: james03 on October 28, 2022, 07:28:13 AM
The demons rejected their God.  The jews rejected their God.

And the gentiles have rejected their God. 

None of the many excellent points you raise would have been possible if the Gentiles had remained faithful to Christ.  But they haven't, which makes them just as bad, or rather worse, than those you blame all this on.

james03

Worse.  The West had the Truth.  This is why it will be chastised as Israel was chastised.

EastWest7

Quote from: james03 on October 28, 2022, 08:28:34 AM
Worse.  The West had the Truth.  This is why it will be chastised as Israel was chastised.

Indeed. We read in the Old Testament of how the people of Israel would beg for a good king, yet because of their sins the Most High would refuse them.
Today we have Pope Francis and a politicized hierarchy, Joe Biden's administration of incompetence and corruption, the growing attack on Christianity, freedom and prosperity throughout the West.

Our culture is under judgment, a divine chastisement that appears to be increasing in intensity. Hope I am wrong.   
Lord have mercy on us and on our children and grandchildren.
Before Abraham was, I AM. John 8:58

Lord Jesus Christ, Son of God, have mercy on me a sinner.

Acolyte

Increase prayer time. Especially reparation.

And invoke a martyed saint, asking their intercession often, that if the day comes, we will concede nothing to save ourselves.

Strive to be as saints, asking for an increase of grace in this world through our prayers.

"From the moment we awake in the morning, let us pray continually in the words of holy David: Turn away my eyes, that they may not behold vanity"
St Alphonsus

"I will set my face against you, and you shall fall down before your enemies, and shall be made subject to them that hate you, you shall flee when no man pursueth you"
Leviticus 26:17

"Behold, O God our protector : and look upon the face of Thy Christ" (Ps. 79:20) Here is devotion to the face of Jesus Christ as prophesized by David."
Fr. Lawrence Daniel Carney III

diaduit

This is excellent and I'm taking my time through it.  I am going through something the whole of this year that is a strange but repeated occurrence to do with personal friendships (not jabbed v's unjabbed at all) and his talk on clarity especially proportionate anger really struck a chord.  Please God this finish soon as it is relentless with a constant disturbance of my peace even at mass.  I will try his 'ignore' advice.

awkward customer

I'm sure this video is very useful and gives excellent advice on how to keep a clear head and soul during these awful times.

However, we are not facing a Communist takeover because Communism as an economic system doesn't work and they know it.  The Soviet Union collapsed because it went bankrupt after all. 

What we are facing is a Corporatist takeover, a union of corporate and state power being used against us on a global scale.

Corporatism, or Fascism although no-one likes that word, is totalitarian, and so is Communism, hence the confusion. 

Totalitarian states, whether Communist or Corporatist, are very similar in appearance.  But that's where the similarity ends, with their appearances.

China is not a Communist country.  Because the Chinese economy depends on corporations doing everything.  By definition, that is NOT Communism.

drummerboy

Quote from: Acolyte on October 31, 2022, 07:33:51 PM
Increase prayer time. Especially reparation.

And invoke a martyed saint, asking their intercession often, that if the day comes, we will concede nothing to save ourselves.

Strive to be as saints, asking for an increase of grace in this world through our prayers.

I like to pray to St. Joan of Arc. She's very relevant for our times, when many of us are becoming martyrs for truth in some sense, and facing persecution by the very Church which should be our Mother (and always will be despite the wolves that lurk in the flock). She demonstrates that only by turning to God can  the evils which assail our poor country be turned back
- I'll get with the times when the times are worth getting with

"I like grumpy old cusses.  Hope to live long enough to be one" - John Wayne