Denmark stops giving Covid vaccines to the under 50s

Started by Greg, September 16, 2022, 03:53:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hannelore

Did he die of covid, or from taking the Ivermectin? We'll probably never know.
My Lord and my God.

diaduit

Did he even take ivermectin? hadn't he co morbidities?
Quote from: Jayne on October 23, 2022, 03:43:50 PM
Quote from: Baylee on October 23, 2022, 02:27:53 PM
Do you know what the cause of death was?

This forum is full of posts in which people assume that deaths were due to vaccine reactions with no evidence of any kind, but for this you expect evidence.

Mike was at very high risk for Covid, because of his age and medical conditions and he had Covid symptoms, so that is pretty likely.  Also, he apparently took unregulated Ivermectin rather than seeking real medical treatment for his final illness.  I think it is pretty reasonable to blame SD group think for his death.

There was no good reason that Mike should have abstained from getting a Covid vaccine.  Nobody with the authority to do so has said that this is not morally permissible.  But this idea is part of the SD hive mind and Mike drank the Kool-Aid here.

I thought that when Greg was in hospital with Covid receiving Last Rites and everybody praying for him to survive, this would get through to people.  But it's like it never happened. Soon you all were back to the same old ridiculous talking points.

Anti-vaxxers are a danger to society.  I know people here like to see themselves are martyrs to a cause, but you are killersYou deserve everything that happens to you.  I am looking forward to it.
[/b]

Outrageous but not shocking all the same.

awkward customer

Jayne

Quote from: Bernadette on October 23, 2022, 04:00:41 PM
Did he die of covid, or from taking the Ivermectin? We'll probably never know.

Mike was a clear case of somebody who should have gotten vaccinated and didn't.  That is true whether he died of Covid or not.

And he should not have been trying to treat himself, whether or not the Ivermectin harmed him. 

This forum is full of stupid, potentially harmful, statements about Covid from ignorant people who should just shut up.
Jesus, meek and humble of heart, make my heart like unto Thine.

The Curt Jester

Quote from: Jayne on October 23, 2022, 03:43:50 PMAnti-vaxxers are a danger to society.  I know people here like to see themselves are martyrs to a cause, but you are killers.  You deserve everything that happens to you.  I am looking forward to it.

Jayne, do you remember all the times you chastised Greg and other people for saying similar things? How it's uncharitable and all that? I'm sure you do.  Well, read your post again and understand that, as usual, you are guilty of everything you constantly accuse others of.  You are a hypocrite.

MikeMac was an adult and could make decisions for himself.  He chose a particular one.  Do we know if a vaccine would have helped? No.  Do we know if the ivermectin hurt him? No.  DO WE KNOW ANYTHING?  No.  Stop pretending that you do.
The royal feast was done; the King
Sought some new sport to banish care,
And to his jester cried: "Sir Fool,
Kneel now, and make for us a prayer!"

The jester doffed his cap and bells,
And stood the mocking court before;
They could not see the bitter smile
Behind the painted grin he wore.

He bowed his head, and bent his knee
Upon the Monarch's silken stool;
His pleading voice arose: "O Lord,
Be merciful to me, a fool!"

Jayne

Quote from: diaduit on October 23, 2022, 04:23:14 PM

You love it because you get to pretend you are a victim.   

Jayne

Quote from: The Curt Jester on October 23, 2022, 04:40:32 PM
Jayne, do you remember all the times you chastised Greg and other people for saying similar things? How it's uncharitable and all that? I'm sure you do.

Nobody here gives a fuck about charity so why should I bother?   

Jayne

Quote from: awkward customer on October 23, 2022, 04:36:45 PM
Unsubstantiated vitriol.

It's almost as if having a friend die were upsetting or something.

diaduit

Quote from: Jayne on October 23, 2022, 04:42:05 PM

deleted comment.  Not getting into it, I will let Jayne hang herself with her own words.

Instaurare omnia

Quote from: Jayne on October 23, 2022, 03:43:50 PM
but you are killers.  You deserve everything that happens to you.  I am looking forward to it.
QuoteMike was at very high risk for Covid, because of his age and medical conditions

Is it not simply possible that the Lord saw fit to bring to a close Mike's days on earth?
Nisi Dominus custodierit civitatem, frustra vigilat qui custodit eam (Psalm 126:2).
Benedicite, montes et colles, Domino: benedicite universa germinantia in terra, Domino (Daniel 3:75-76).
Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation (Psalm 145:2-3).

Jayne

Quote from: Instaurare omnia on October 23, 2022, 04:53:45 PM
Is it not simply possible that the Lord saw fit to bring to a close Mike's days on earth?

If you are keeping a list of things not to say to people when someone they care about  has died, you should add this to the list.

Melkor

Jayne, people get Covid with or without the vaccine. Don't you know that? Mike was an old man; old men die from colds or the flu or just die all the time. Cause he possibly died from Covid and was unvaccinated you have the gall to call us purebloods killers? It's not like he was a gullible 16 year old, he was a man who made his decision. You've showed your true colours lately and I have zero respect for you. Just another bitter, coping Covid cuck.
All that is gold does not glitter, not all those who wander are lost.

"Am I not here, I who am your mother?" Mary to Juan Diego

"Let a man walk ten miles steadily on a hot summer's day along a dusty English road, and he will soon discover why beer was invented." G.K. Chesterton

"Blessed are they that hunger and thirst after justice: for they shall have their fill." Jesus Christ

Instaurare omnia

Quote from: Jayne on October 23, 2022, 05:25:47 PM
Quote from: Instaurare omnia on October 23, 2022, 04:53:45 PM
If you are keeping a list of things not to say to people when someone they care about has died, you should add this to the list.
Last I checked, we're all mortal. And this is a traditional Catholic forum, so what the Lord wills for us is sort of assumed to be the ground rule for everyone's existence, like it or not.
Nisi Dominus custodierit civitatem, frustra vigilat qui custodit eam (Psalm 126:2).
Benedicite, montes et colles, Domino: benedicite universa germinantia in terra, Domino (Daniel 3:75-76).
Put not your trust in princes: In the children of men, in whom there is no salvation (Psalm 145:2-3).

james03

QuoteIt was only a matter of time before "SD medical advice" killed somebody and now it has happened.

QuoteThat is true whether he died of Covid or not.

And we get this:
QuoteAnti-vaxxers are a danger to society.  I know people here like to see themselves are martyrs to a cause, but you are killers.  You deserve everything that happens to you.  I am looking forward to it.

Deep in the heart of leftists is deep seated demonic hatred.  Get to the confessional.

"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

james03

Quote from: Jayne on October 23, 2022, 04:42:05 PM

Projection.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"