Author Topic: Western Cultural Revolution: The case of California  (Read 266 times)

Offline GMC

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
  • Religion: Catholic
Western Cultural Revolution: The case of California
« on: June 10, 2022, 09:51:01 AM »
Interesting video about the demolition of statues of Saint Junipero Serra.

I don't entirely agree with the author, because he wants to see it as an attack on the  Spanish. This is an attack against the West in general, the Spanish is part of it, yes, of course, but also the Anglo-Saxon world, and that is what this man does not see. However, I totally agree with his defense of Saint Junipero Serra. And that's why I share it. It's in english.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Michael Wilson, josh987654321

Offline josh987654321

• Vizekorporal
Re: Western Cultural Revolution: The case of California
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2022, 10:24:32 PM »
Yup, tear down a saint who didn't kill anyone, but embrace the Aztec paganism that was chock full of insatiable blood lust and human sacrifice, worse then slavery was how the Aztecs didn't fully conquer surrounding tribes so they could train their fighters on them and always have a ready supply of sacrificial victims...

Even my ancestors and their Celtic paganism was particularly barbaric with human sacrifice too, even the Romans suppressed their brutal practices before they received the true faith in Jesus Christ.

One thing I do find very interesting, is the similarities today, considering these barbaric human sacrifice practices were practiced by many of our pagan ancestors for 'good weather' and 'good crops/harvest' etc and yet today, many believe they can control the weather by... yup... depopulation and human sacrifice in the form of abortion, contraceptives etc.

That's why I'm convinced things like the LGBTQIA lobby and the propaganda around it, are crucial factors for those like Bill Gates and other western oligarchs, not because they actually believe in or care about such things, but because they serve a crucial purpose of a depopulation agenda, everything they've pushed has all been about depopulation to save the planet from a 'climate crises' aka human sacrifice to false gods (demons) for good weather.

At the end of the day, most of those tearing down statues are both extremely ignorant and filled with pride (useful idiots), which is always a bad combination and goes hand in hand.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
« Last Edit: June 10, 2022, 10:30:08 PM by josh987654321 »
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Michael Wilson, GMC

Offline Julio

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2022, 04:24:03 AM »
I have the same perception of these turn of events like you, Josh. The godless today gives full support to the Islamist by justifying that they are suffering from Western interferences on their respective nations and the are just reacting to the prejudice of the Crusade. They are also supportive of the pagan worshippers because of cultural and ethnic values together with the freedom of religion which is the same reason they are giving the demonic worshippers the greenlight. The pagans, the godless and the satanic worshippers are in the same boat in regard to abortion and use of contraceptives. The Islamist are for mass murders in the name of jihad. All of these groups hate the Catholics, are for the bloodbath and offer human life to attain their respective objectives.

The following users thanked this post: Michael Wilson

Offline GMC

• St. Joseph's Workbench
  • Korporal
« Reply #3 on: June 11, 2022, 09:32:37 AM »
Yup, tear down a saint who didn't kill anyone, but embrace the Aztec paganism that was chock full of insatiable blood lust and human sacrifice, worse then slavery was how the Aztecs didn't fully conquer surrounding tribes so they could train their fighters on them and always have a ready supply of sacrificial victims...

Even my ancestors and their Celtic paganism was particularly barbaric with human sacrifice too, even the Romans suppressed their brutal practices before they received the true faith in Jesus Christ.

One thing I do find very interesting, is the similarities today, considering these barbaric human sacrifice practices were practiced by many of our pagan ancestors for 'good weather' and 'good crops/harvest' etc and yet today, many believe they can control the weather by... yup... depopulation and human sacrifice in the form of abortion, contraceptives etc.

That's why I'm convinced things like the LGBTQIA lobby and the propaganda around it, are crucial factors for those like Bill Gates and other western oligarchs, not because they actually believe in or care about such things, but because they serve a crucial purpose of a depopulation agenda, everything they've pushed has all been about depopulation to save the planet from a 'climate crises' aka human sacrifice to false gods (demons) for good weather.

At the end of the day, most of those tearing down statues are both extremely ignorant and filled with pride (useful idiots), which is always a bad combination and goes hand in hand.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless

It's funny that you mention the Aztecs, because the vast majority of Cortes's army was made up of native Mexica. Entire states allied with the Spaniards against Aztec rule. Tenochtitlan was conquered by 900 Spaniards and 200,000 indigenous people. But of course, since this breaks the story that the Spaniards were very bad, these people almost never mention it.

Well, here were the Carthaginians (in fact, the city I live in owes its name to them) before the romans, who also made brutal human sacrifices. I don't know if it's at the level of the Aztecs, but they wouldn't be short of. And before the Carthaginians there were the Iberians, who made human sacrifices but little is known about them. The Iberian language has not yet been deciphered. Perhaps when it is achieved we'll be able to know more about them.

The following users thanked this post: Lynne, Michael Wilson, josh987654321

Offline Julio

• Wachtmeister
« Reply #4 on: June 12, 2022, 04:29:37 PM »

It's funny that you mention the Aztecs, because the vast majority of Cortes's army was made up of native Mexica. Entire states allied with the Spaniards against Aztec rule. Tenochtitlan was conquered by 900 Spaniards and 200,000 indigenous people. But of course, since this breaks the story that the Spaniards were very bad, these people almost never mention it.

Well, here were the Carthaginians (in fact, the city I live in owes its name to them) before the romans, who also made brutal human sacrifices. I don't know if it's at the level of the Aztecs, but they wouldn't be short of. And before the Carthaginians there were the Iberians, who made human sacrifices but little is known about them. The Iberian language has not yet been deciphered. Perhaps when it is achieved we'll be able to know more about them.
That was the way the Spaniards colonized countries including the Philippines. They would arrive with evangelization and conversion of the natives towards Catholicism then thereafter it shall be the moment to move. Anyone who was Baptized and accepted Catholicism shall become part of that Catholic communal life and shall worship together with the Spaniards in the same Church and should celebrate the Mass together. There was no segregation or institutionalized racism that was true among the Protestants like the English (British Empire) and the Dutch.

The godless like to create an impression only of the abuses and this is very good way to make an impression to pain Catholicism into a bad light that was allegedly a tool to destroy indigenous cultures which is part of their demonic agenda.

The following users thanked this post: TradGranny