Author Topic: Sussman walks  (Read 239 times)

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
Sussman walks
« on: May 31, 2022, 02:45:51 PM »
A DC jury packed with DNC clowns found him "innocent".  There's no justice.

I'm still undecided on Durham, whether he's a fixer or for real.  I'm still leaning fixer, but I'm not convinced.
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Lynne, Larry, TradGranny

Offline King Wenceslas

• They created covid the killer and the killer got loose.
  • Feldwebel
Re: Sussman walks
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2022, 12:31:38 PM »

Deep state is too deep to get rid of.

Durham is just spinning his wheels going nowhere.

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2022, 12:43:11 PM »
“The Democrat Party’s (((law firm))), the law firm that received $42 million from the Democratic Party has this co-located workspace that they operate in concert with the FBI. Why in the world would that be the case? Why would Christopher Wray allow this to continue? Then you would also have to ask yourself why in the last 12 months was the person on behalf of Perkins Coie operating that worksite, Michael Sussmann himself?… What reason would there be for that and what leverage would the Perkins law firm have over the FBI given this work they are doing together?…”

Sussman/Elias law firm shares office space with the FBI.  Jewish bolsheviks always try to take over the internal security police when they launch a revolution.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/rep-matt-gaetz-dnc-law-firm-perkins-coie-admits-fbi-workspace-dc-office-michael-sussmann-operating-worksite-video/
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

The following users thanked this post: LausTibiChriste

Offline King Wenceslas

• They created covid the killer and the killer got loose.
  • Feldwebel
« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2022, 01:44:52 PM »
“The Democrat Party’s (((law firm))), the law firm that received $42 million from the Democratic Party has this co-located workspace that they operate in concert with the FBI. Why in the world would that be the case? Why would Christopher Wray allow this to continue? Then you would also have to ask yourself why in the last 12 months was the person on behalf of Perkins Coie operating that worksite, Michael Sussmann himself?… What reason would there be for that and what leverage would the Perkins law firm have over the FBI given this work they are doing together?…”

Sussman/Elias law firm shares office space with the FBI.  Jewish bolsheviks always try to take over the internal security police when they launch a revolution.

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2022/05/rep-matt-gaetz-dnc-law-firm-perkins-coie-admits-fbi-workspace-dc-office-michael-sussmann-operating-worksite-video/

Simply amazing and so brazen about it also.