Author Topic: Iran Heating Up  (Read 123 times)

Offline james03

• Major
  • The Brutal Clarity of a Winter Morning
  • Religion: Catholic
Iran Heating Up
« on: May 31, 2022, 11:21:45 AM »
There is a tentative prophesy from "Fatima" that Iran is involved.  I call it "tentative" because it is mentioned at a conference by a Fatima priest in an off handed way.  I don't know how much evidence backs the claim.  I'm just bringing it up because it got mentioned.  Iran is heating up over oil tankers.  Considering that the US is losing in the Ukraine war and the sanctions back lash is destroying Western economies, stirring up crap with Iran has to look very tempting to the Biden administration.  Note this started when the US/Greece seized an Iranian tanker.  Iran has retaliated and now has seized (2) Greek tankers.  Very dangerous right now.  Keep in mind that Iran is a viable threat against Israel, and the US will fight to the last American to further ZOG interests.

https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/iran-releases-video-irgc-storming-greek-tankers-blames-us-escalation
"But he that doth not believe, is already judged: because he believeth not in the name of the only begotten Son of God (Jn 3:18)."

"All sorrow leads to the foot of the Cross.  Weep for your sins."

"Although He should kill me, I will trust in Him"

The following users thanked this post: Heinrich, Críostóir