Australian Novus Ordo mass bends to woke racism

Started by MaximGun, May 30, 2022, 07:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Julio

Quote from: lauermar on June 12, 2022, 09:20:58 AM
The cruelty of indigenous tribes towards each other ought to be mentioned and studied. It never is. They killed, beheaded and ate one another in battle. Even within the same tribes, they were offering up human sacrifices of women, children, elderly and disabled in order to get rain and have a good harvest. Some of them ate the brains of the dead to "gain knowledge." Disabled persons were buried alive. It was disgusting.

Christians who emigrated to these lands and saw this going on tried to evangelize them. Many Catholic priests came and attempted to convert them. Some did convert and others didn't. Those that refused to convert threatened the lives of those that did. More people should read the story of St. Kateri Tekakwitha, the Chinese martyrs, and the African martyrs. There were many indigenous that were violently opposed to conversion and killed priests because of it. The Christians had no other choice but to defend themselves and rid the land of these savages to stop the killing and start a real civilization.

Any "mass" that begins by honoring pagan tribes and/or rituals should be avoided. No one is bound to approach doubtful sacraments. The four ends of mass are adoration of the triune God, thanksgiving for blessings and prayers answered, atonement for sins against God and petition for conversion and salvation of souls. Any mass with a petition for something other than conversion of pagans is not a valid mass.
The demonic practice of the natives was not authentic on them. It was true to all people before the God made the covenant to the people of Israel and even before the Roman Empire converted to Christianity.

Those efforts exerted by the Catholic priests cannot be implemented the way it was done by Catholic Spain because the British Empire was a Protestant power and Catholics were even persecuted by them. The Protestant cannot give what they do not have. Thus the conversion of the Aztec Empire who was into bloodbath and other vile forms of practices which was accomplished by Spain was never done in Australia because the colonizers were Protestants and the Catholics were the minority.

Take note that at the arrival of the First Fleet of the British Empire in Australia in the late of 1700's they did not have the agenda of evangelizing the natives  the way the Catholics from Spain did it. Many on board were convicts from England and from that kind of settlers the British Empire manifested nothing about propagating Christianity.

lauermar

[/quote]
The demonic practice of the natives was not authentic on them. It was true to all people before the God made the covenant to the people of Israel and even before the Roman Empire converted to Christianity.

Those efforts exerted by the Catholic priests cannot be implemented the way it was done by Catholic Spain because the British Empire was a Protestant power and Catholics were even persecuted by them. The Protestant cannot give what they do not have. Thus the conversion of the Aztec Empire who was into bloodbath and other vile forms of practices which was accomplished by Spain was never done in Australia because the colonizers were Protestants and the Catholics were the minority.

Take note that at the arrival of the First Fleet of the British Empire in Australia in the late of 1700's they did not have the agenda of evangelizing the natives  the way the Catholics from Spain did it. Many on board were convicts from England and from that kind of settlers the British Empire manifested nothing about propagating Christianity.
[/quote]

+++++++++++++++++++++++
The demonic practices of pagans certainly was authentic to them. To this day, they are authors of their own belief system peculiar to time, place and surroundings. The Germans had the Donar's Oak that they developed a worship around. God bless St. Boniface for felling that tree. Nowadays, pagans in the developed world worship animals and the planet. They created climate change and animal rights as a new religion.

Catholics never needed to be a majority in order to convert souls from paganism. Catholic priests and bishops risked their lives to bring Catholicism to pagan lands, particularly in Africa and China. They walked for miles on bloody bare feet. It is God Himself who accomplishes conversion of impossible cases. God can do more with 10 good men than 100 lukewarm troops.

It was Catholic Isabella I of Castile and Ferdinand II of Aragon that were the first monarchs to be referred to as "Queen of Spain" and "King of Spain" respectively, labeled such for completing the Reconquista, for issuing the Alhambra Decree which ordered the mass expulsion of Jews and Muslims from Spain, for establishing the Spanish Inquisition, for supporting and financing Christopher Columbus 's 1492 voyage that led to the discovery of the New World by Europeans and established the Spanish empire, for making Spain a major power in Europe and much of the world, and for ushering in the Spanish Golden Age.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)

Julio

When I stated it was not authentic, I was referring to the natives of Australia only which is the reason I mentioned the practices of other people around the world like the Israelis before they had covenant with God and the transformation of the Roman Empire.

My only point is that the evangelization of Spain was halted because of the rise of two Protestant sea powers like the British Empire and the Dutch. Australia was under the British Empire and instead of them converting the natives of Australia towards Christianity they rather segregated them because "institutional racism" was implemented by the Protestant British Empire.