Australian Novus Ordo mass bends to woke racism

Started by MaximGun, May 30, 2022, 07:53:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MaximGun

josh987654321

There is so much I could say.

I'd have just pointed out to Andrew Bolt and Indigenous Australians that the same people in the Northern Territory didn't hesitate for a second before rounding up a community of Indigenous Australians with the help of the military and locking them up in quarantine camps.

The problem is that Andrew Bolt as much of the mainstream media are themselves compromised, Indeed the Catholic Church is compromised IMO with a usurper, there are so many things wrong there is nowhere to even begin, that's why I believe they are destined to fall.

Doesn't matter anyway, because any 'Indigenous Australian' (1%, 10%, 0.00001%? lol) who gets on that separate parliament will be selected just like our current leaders often are. Same message, same policy, just a different face to deceive the ignorant masses. They'll get stupid stuff like "sorry day" or "special recognition" etc where they all play pretend and stoke the fires of racism, but they'll be condemned to the same experimental jabs and lockdowns/restrictions etc as everyone else. Any Indigenous Australian who doesn't play ball, like an obedient slave, will soon be ousted like others have in other nations.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

Goldfinch

The fruits of Vatican II are still quite ripe.

This will only get worse.
"For there are no works of power, dearly-beloved, without the trials of temptations, there is no faith without proof, no contest without a foe, no victory without conflict. This life of ours is in the midst of snares, in the midst of battles; if we do not wish to be deceived, we must watch: if we want to overcome, we must fight." - St. Leo the Great

Julio

I am a fan of Spanish colonization because the assimilation of native culture towards Catholicism prevented situations like this. We can only say other cultures are okay because the Western Civilization that used to be Catholic is provided with heavy loaded weapons so all must smile within and on it. We must remember how the pre-Catholicism culture anywhere in the world used to be and will always be. The problem with segregation of people within the Protestant former colonies continue to haunt everyone today.

josh987654321

Quote from: Julio on May 30, 2022, 10:22:32 PM
I am a fan of Spanish colonization because the assimilation of native culture towards Catholicism prevented situations like this.

Did it though? Where did the Pachamama Idol worship come from? It's happening throughout the entire western world and no nation is immune IMO, if it's not blood thirsty Aztec paganism, it's Aboriginal paganism (smoke ceremonies etc) or Indian paganism or Ancient Celtic paganism or Roman paganism etc etc.

The Shepperd (Pope Benedict XVI) has been struck and the sheep have been scattered.

I'd say what prevented situations like this was a Church and faithful that actually believed and practiced what they preached. When the hierarchy participate in pagan ceremonies, give communion to pro-abortionists, worship idols etc etc it just shows they neither believe nor practice what they preach or represent.

"For the sake of His sorrowful passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world."

God Bless
"I will not delude you with prospects of peace and consolations; on the contrary, prepare for great battles. Know that you are now on a great stage where all heaven and earth are watching you. Fight like a knight, so that I can reward you. Do not be unduly fearful, because you are not alone." (Diary, 1760)

"It is in My Passion that you must seek light and strength." (Diary, 654)

"I never reject a contrite heart." (Diary, 1485)

GMC

Where did?

From the "indigenism" promoted by Marxists there for decades. Promoted among others by  Russia there, who is still promoting it today. Ask Inna Afinogenova and her little friends for it. 

https://www.ahilesva.info/616a0b91dc76de08e10f6cc7

Agustín Laje already explained it in his book "The black book of the new left"

The bad thing is that I think it isn't in English.

Here he does it on video, again only in English:

[yt]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1rfmGhp7KoY[/yt]

Anyway, the point is that this is a Marxist movement that revolves around the rejection of the Spanish legacy in America, including Catholicism, and the idealization of the indigenous past.  Hence the rise of the pachamama and other similar pseudo-cults.

I have yet to translate Afinogenova's video.

And yes, this is the bs that Russia is supporting in Latin America, that's why I laugh when someone tries to sell that Russia is fighting against the NWO.

Julio

The Spanish colonizers did not allow the satanic worships and other forms of pagan idolatry. We have to note however of the Napoleonic Wars by which the Masonic movements in France infiltrated deeply the Spanish government and this was taken to their dominions/colonies. It was among the reasons thereafter was the time that the colonies of Spain in South America started to revolt for the nationhood.

This Pachamama issues are nothing but recent recognition of pagan ritual from among the ranks of the Catholics. You don't find such form of idolatry during the colonial time. Right on point GMC, the leftists are the ones who are reviving the demonic worship. Take note folks anything that is against Catholicism belongs to the boat where there is that alliance of the demonic worshippers, the godless/communists and the Islamists. These are the same group of people where the Catholics were at war prior to 1900's.

The Catholic Spaniards did not segregate these people to retain their belief. It is them who rejected the truth of God. The Protestants on the other hand simply rejected the natives of the truth of God and so they are still ignorant about Jesus until today. There is truth that you cannot give what you do not have.

GMC

Asatru Spain:

Asatru Spanish "Wedding":

Worshipers of the Norse gods. Was there a cult of the Norse gods in Spain that has survived to this day? Well no, it's an invention of the last century.They say that their religion comes from the Visigoths, but when the Visigoths arrived in Spain they were Arians, they had already abandoned paganism.

With a bit of propaganda you have, for example, Galicians who think they are Irish descendants.

And that's how easy it's to invent a religion and falsify the past. These are just a few freaks doing viking LARPing. But now add two centuries of anti-Spanish propaganda and 8 decades of Marxist, anti-Catholic and indigenist propaganda and the Pachamama stuff is understood.

Goldfinch

Quote from: GMC on May 31, 2022, 09:17:54 AM
Asatru Spain:
(...)

Worshipers of the Norse gods. Was there a cult of the Norse gods in Spain that has survived to this day? Well no, it's an invention of the last century.They say that their religion comes from the Visigoths, but when the Visigoths arrived in Spain they were Arians, they had already abandoned paganism.

With a bit of propaganda you have, for example, Galicians who think they are Irish descendants.

And that's how easy it's to invent a religion and falsify the past. These are just a few freaks doing viking LARPing. But now add two centuries of anti-Spanish propaganda and 8 decades of Marxist, anti-Catholic and indigenist propaganda and the Pachamama stuff is understood.

That's an Iberian version of the Rodnovers in Eastern Europe.
"For there are no works of power, dearly-beloved, without the trials of temptations, there is no faith without proof, no contest without a foe, no victory without conflict. This life of ours is in the midst of snares, in the midst of battles; if we do not wish to be deceived, we must watch: if we want to overcome, we must fight." - St. Leo the Great

Elizabeth

Julio

These pagan worshippers won't ever exist during the time of King Ferdinand and Queen Isabela. I don't even think Franco will allow such form worship in his reign as the strong leader of Spain and educate me on this GMC if you please.

GMC

Quote from: Goldfinch on May 31, 2022, 06:42:36 PM
Quote from: GMC on May 31, 2022, 09:17:54 AM
Asatru Spain:
(...)

That's an Iberian version of the Rodnovers in Eastern Europe.

Well, they call themselves odinists-asatru and they claim to worship the Norse gods. I got the photos of the "wedding" from here:

http://asatru.es/ceremonia-nupcial-odinista/

Quote"Odinist Weding"

I got the rest from a couple of news about them:

https://www.elconfidencial.com/sociedad/2015-09-19/somos-odinistas-hijos-de-thor-y-tenemos-un-templo-en-un-pueblo-de-albacete_1023093/

Quote"We are Odinists, children of Thor, and we have a temple in a village in Albacete"
https://elhexagono.wordpress.com/2018/04/24/odin-vive-en-albacete/

QuoteOdin lives in Albacete

GMC

Quote from: Julio on May 31, 2022, 11:12:45 PM
These pagan worshippers won't ever exist during the time of King Ferdinand and Queen Isabela. I don't even think Franco will allow such form worship in his reign as the strong leader of Spain and educate me on this GMC if you please.

Under Franco, it was legally allowed to follow a non-Catholic religion in private, but not in public. "Fuero de los españoles". Article 6:

QuoteThe profession and practice of the Catholic Religion, which is that of the Spanish State, will enjoy official protection.

No one will be bothered for their religious beliefs or the private exercise of their worship. No other ceremonies or external manifestations other than those of the Catholic Religion will be allowed.

https://www.boe.es/datos/pdfs/BOE//1945/199/A00358-00360.pdf

In 1967, under the influence of Vatican II, but still with Franco alive a new law was created that modified the above. Now there is religious freedom, not just tolerance as before:

QuoteFirst article.-One. The Spanish State recognizes the right to religious freedom based on the dignity of the person. and assures the latter, with the necessary protection, immunity from any coercion in the legitimate exercise of such right.

Two. The private and public profession and practice of any religion will be guaranteed by the State without other limitations
than those established in the second article of this Law.

Three. The exercise of the right to religious freedom, conceived. according to doctrine. Catholic, must be compatible in any case with the confessional nature of the Spanish State proclaimed in its Fundamental Laws.

Second article.- One. The right to religious freedom will have no more limitations than those derived from compliance with the Laws; of respect for the Catholic Religion, which is that of the Spanish Nation, and for the other religious confessions; to morality, peace and public coexistence and the legitimate rights of others, as requirements of public order.

Acts that are especially harmful to the rights recognized in this Law are considered to be those that in some way involve physical or moral coercion, threats, gifts or promises, misleading recruitment, disturbance of personal or family privacy and any other illegitimate form of persuasion with the aim of gaining followers for a certain belief or confession or divert them from another.

https://www.boe.es/boe/dias/1967/07/01/pdfs/A09191-09194.pdf

However, even in the 1967 law, the catholicity of the Spanish State is still recognized and any type of blasphemy or attack on it is prohibited.

Julio

Thank you GMC. That is the point that these kinds of modernist presentation of religious freedom that is actually an abuse of freedom in Spain has nothing to do with its Catholic history because it used to be the champion of Catholicism in the world. These most recent manifestations of pagan rituals are in keeping with leftists and godless so called multiculturalism agenda. That idea of these godless people would claim that the cultures in the world are equal because men are equal. That is based on an incorrect perspective for the reason that in Christianity all are equal before the eyes of God. A cannibal culture or one that worships other than Jesus and the truth of the Holy Trinity cannot be equal in terms of the correct adoration to God because they are worshipping lies. There is no truth in it.

As I've pointed out, this "woke" and "racism" in Australia has its roots in the "institutionalized racist government" that was made by the Protestants. Hereunder is among the cruelties that were done by them to the aborigines of Australia:

QuoteMassacres went on well into the next century and became so common they hardly made news. There were at least two in the 1920s. In the East Kimberley region in July 1926, a boundary rider ordered an Aboriginal called Lumbia and two women to leave the Nulla Nulla cattle station in the Forrest River area. When Lumbia and the women were slow to go, the boundary rider dismounted and began whipping Lumbia with his stockwhip. As the rider remounted, Lumbia hurled a spear at him, puncturing his lung and killing him. Fellow boundary riders found the body late the next day, partially eaten by predators, and raised the alarm at Wyndham, the nearest town. A party of four whites, two mounted constables, two policemen and seven Aboriginal trackers in police employ left the following day to find Lumbia. However, locals who noted that the group took 42 horses and mules and more than 500 rounds of ammunition knew immediately that this was also to be a punitive expedition. https://publicintegrity.org/accountability/australian-past-bordered-on-slavery-and-genocide/

It is so evident that in these territories of the WASP the cruelty against the natives was so prevalent. Instead of allowing them to integrate to the society and evangelize them about Jesus and His way of life, they created walls against them and made them live according to the native ways and today it is dubbed like it was some benevolent ways to preserve their culture. How eschewed is that? You don't find missions that were done by the Spanish colonizers through their Catholic Friars that evangelize the natives and eventually intermarriage happened because the natives and them are after all God's creation. Yes, this is among the errors of Protestantism.

lauermar

The cruelty of indigenous tribes towards each other ought to be mentioned and studied. It never is. They killed, beheaded and ate one another in battle. Even within the same tribes, they were offering up human sacrifices of women, children, elderly and disabled in order to get rain and have a good harvest. Some of them ate the brains of the dead to "gain knowledge." Disabled persons were buried alive. It was disgusting.

Christians who emigrated to these lands and saw this going on tried to evangelize them. Many Catholic priests came and attempted to convert them. Some did convert and others didn't. Those that refused to convert threatened the lives of those that did. More people should read the story of St. Kateri Tekakwitha, the Chinese martyrs, and the African martyrs. There were many indigenous that were violently opposed to conversion and killed priests because of it. The Christians had no other choice but to defend themselves and rid the land of these savages to stop the killing and start a real civilization.

Any "mass" that begins by honoring pagan tribes and/or rituals should be avoided. No one is bound to approach doubtful sacraments. The four ends of mass are adoration of the triune God, thanksgiving for blessings and prayers answered, atonement for sins against God and petition for conversion and salvation of souls. Any mass with a petition for something other than conversion of pagans is not a valid mass.
"I am not a pessimist. I am not an optimist. I am a realist." Father Malachi Martin (1921-1999)